Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Zeke

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Zeke »

Does "/admin" work actually?
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Tixler wrote:Does "/admin" work actually?
what about to read at the place you posted first??? :D
Po!Nt wrote:
Tixler wrote:Does "/admin" work actually?
you can ask this in the small questions topic, and yes it does work but you can't use it if theres member/admin online, it just show you whos online but if theres no member/admin online you will get the normal players list and the report options.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

ZeRo#1 wrote:-Cell day:
The CT’s announce the cell day which means that after the cells open the t’s have 5 seconds to get to the cell of their choosing. After these 5 seconds the T’s will not be allowed to leave their cell until the commander ends the day.
Since this is a day and not a game, when a T does leave his/her cell the CT must warn before they kill the T.
imo:
usually on days you can kill; line day, who leaves the line gets killed. otherwise in general if you send the ts to a wall shoulder to shoulder then have to warn them if they leave. so in this case since it's a day they can be killed for being too late or going out the cell after countdown. just my 2 cents, not fully updated with the rules yet.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

uhu wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:-Cell day:
The CT’s announce the cell day which means that after the cells open the t’s have 5 seconds to get to the cell of their choosing. After these 5 seconds the T’s will not be allowed to leave their cell until the commander ends the day.
Since this is a day and not a game, when a T does leave his/her cell the CT must warn before they kill the T.
imo:
usually on days you can kill; line day, who leaves the line gets killed. otherwise in general if you send the ts to a wall shoulder to shoulder then have to warn them if they leave. so in this case since it's a day they can be killed for being too late or going out the cell after countdown. just my 2 cents, not fully updated with the rules yet.
You been there and i think you know why i brought it up. Just to get it maybe discussed in the next meeting with a more understandable rule for all. As said we are all humans and many see it out of an other perspective.
I think i would go with what you said and i still think i didn't freekilled the 4 T's since the commander said "if you leave your cells after the CD you get killed"
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

wasn't really paying attention when it happened tho :whistle:
VanBuren

Post by VanBuren »

Gread Idead :D
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

People use cell day for a reason, and that is if the terrorists rebel a lot .CTS use this as punishment if they rebel they get boring days,which no one likes.So I think if they wanna play around on a punishment day the should be instantly killed.Just like Simon.To kick some sense into these rebellious terrorists!!!!
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

So why not just start Simon itself (or global Simon) after the cells are opened? That could server as ur "Punishment day"
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Simple question:
"Sawgame" one turn around allowed to kill or warn??? Some guys come up with it is a game so kill is allowed. I think still need to warn and if he continue then kill.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Simple question:
"Sawgame" one turn around allowed to kill or warn??? Some guys come up with it is a game so kill is allowed. I think still need to warn and if he continue then kill.
Yeah u r right one warnshot then kill
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

Once the game starts, you're supposed to stay standing still until the game ends. They are allowed to kill you the moment you move since moving/turning around in sawgame can be counted as cheating.
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

As a CT, am I allowed to give commands like ' If you open the gunroom door, you die ! ' or ' If you block the gunroom door for closing you die ' during hns and freedays. It's just annoying that you can't kill those guys who keep the gunroom door from closing and making it difficult to deal with rebellers.

Also, doesn't blocking the gunroom door count as being inside the gunroom?
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

No and no. Freedays they can be everywhere and the only command you are allowed to give is to tell someone to keep their distance from you if they get to close. HNS is pretty much the same. They have 1 min to do whatever they like. If they want to hide, rebel or just stand in a doorway that is up to them. Everything is fine as long as they dont put their foot past the doorstep.
ZeRo#1 wrote:Simple question:
You should definitely kill him. The whole point of them facing a wall is so that they dont know where they are in the line and who they are close to. They would get a huge unfair advantage over the other Ts. Example - Say there is a T that is faster everytime. Then he makes an error and you win. If you had then looked at your teammates and noticed he was next to you, it would be very easy to deduce what number he is in the line, just because you peeked at him.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

pl0t

Post by pl0t »

Little Question :

If a lonely guy is in a cell, and you saw the nade thrown from this cell, but you did not seen the guy throwing the nade, can you kill him ?
Same questions with guns.

I think you cant, but... need to be sure.

Thanks guys !
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

Ye you need to see him actually throw it, or else it would be considered as freekill.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”