Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Chuzkuz wrote:JAILBREAK TOPIC
Hello i don't post much in here but i have a small idea in which it could improve the jailbreak day's like Hide and Sake , well i think there should be a rule where T's cannot stay in front of the doors and block them because whens T's Block the doors open it often ( 90% of the time ) ends up on all the cts dying or the guy blocking gets freekilled and starts breaking rules like harrasing

so my point is that there should be a rule where T's arent allowed to peak inside the GR just like cts aren't allowed to peak outside the GR and if they do CT's are allowed to kill them,
1) When you stand in front of the GR door, you risk being freekilled. The Ts should be aware of that due to rebellers trying to kill the CTs in the gr.

2) That rule would make HNS too easy for the CTs to do. HNS really depends on the map. Some maps allow the cts to hold the GR easily while others are extremely hard to hold, it's just a matter of balance and well aware CTs.

3) That will also kinda make it impossible for Ts to kill CTs while the countdown for hns is on, because CTs can just instantly kill whoever opens up the door.

Should the terrorist start harassing after knowing the risk of him standing there, that's just down to his own ignorance and not truly the CTs fault(Of course this is situational) and should be moderated when needed. Should the CTs die it's most likely due to not being able to position themselves correctly and being able to defend the GR, excluding the use of bombs(CAN'T COUNTER).
User avatar
Chuzkuz
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Chuzkuz »

exactly my point , hide and sake shouldent be hard for cts and easy for the T's it should go the other way around T's have to Hide and CT's have to Find them because between the 1 minute hiding time T's kill half of the CT if not all of them team and than its all war it turns into a deathmatch day .

i'd say its better for ct's to not have it HARDCORE in HNS and have a regular Hns which means the best HIDDER gets last request than to have a deathmatch day instead of the HNS which was started in the begining

and for the insta kill when ts open the door people once they undrerstand the rule which doesnt allow T's to look inside the gunroom they wont open the doors unless they try to kill you so it makes it even whoever is with the better skills will kill the other
Image

.....
User avatar
Majin Vegeta #BB
Posts: 462
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Behind you
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

But this is really map dependent. HNS is normally quite easy if the CTs know what they're doing. If there's a small GR then it'll be harder to hold than than a big GR due to Ts being able to rush easier the smaller it is. Adding a rule like that will make it too easy for CTs and remove the chance to rebel successfully as a T, which is the unofficial golden rule(Ts should be able to rebel).

For example, holing the Gunroom in KaKaos JB_Station5 is extremely easy when it's HNS due to the size of the groom allowing CTs to be able to position themselves correctly and being able to dodge things such as bombs. It also only as 2 entries which is easy to hold
Spoiler!
GR in station, and this isn't isn't the whole restricted area
Image
However, in a map like Uhus JB_Solar, The gunroom has 3 entries and the whole gunroom is much smaller than other maps. This allows for Ts to be able to suicide with bombs and kill cts much more successfully, and it is easier to rush in as a T as the guns have a much closer proximity to the entry.
Spoiler!
You should be familiar with this map 3 entries with 2 in close proximity of each other. Extremely easy to rebel(In this map it is TOO easy to do so, however it's best to show an extreme example)
Image
I'm explaining this to show that making a rule won't really balance it out. The maps do that. There will be maps where it'll be hard for CTs to hold the GR and others where it is extremely easy. Adding that rule will make maps with big GR almost impossible to rebel against, For E.G with that rule I don't think it would be possible to peak in the Station vent, which is already easy enough for the CTs to hold. I can understand your point however, as CTs do die frequently, however that's most likely down to not being able to hold it correctly. There will be maps were it's easy for the Ts and maps where it's easy for the CTs.
These users thanked the author Majin Vegeta #BB for the post:
Joel Miller
User avatar
Supercell
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 804
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:52 pm
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Supercell »

Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:But this is really map dependent. HNS is normally quite easy if the CTs know what they're doing. If there's a small GR then it'll be harder to hold than than a big GR due to Ts being able to rush easier the smaller it is. Adding a rule like that will make it too easy for CTs and remove the chance to rebel successfully as a T, which is the unofficial golden rule(Ts should be able to rebel).

For example, holing the Gunroom in KaKaos JB_Station5 is extremely easy when it's HNS due to the size of the groom allowing CTs to be able to position themselves correctly and being able to dodge things such as bombs. It also only as 2 entries which is easy to hold
Spoiler!
GR in station, and this isn't isn't the whole restricted area
Image
However, in a map like Uhus JB_Solar, The gunroom has 3 entries and the whole gunroom is much smaller than other maps. This allows for Ts to be able to suicide with bombs and kill cts much more successfully, and it is easier to rush in as a T as the guns have a much closer proximity to the entry.
Spoiler!
You should be familiar with this map 3 entries with 2 in close proximity of each other. Extremely easy to rebel(In this map it is TOO easy to do so, however it's best to show an extreme example)
Image
I'm explaining this to show that making a rule won't really balance it out. The maps do that. There will be maps where it'll be hard for CTs to hold the GR and others where it is extremely easy. Adding that rule will make maps with big GR almost impossible to rebel against, For E.G with that rule I don't think it would be possible to peak in the Station vent, which is already easy enough for the CTs to hold. I can understand your point however, as CTs do die frequently, however that's most likely down to not being able to hold it correctly. There will be maps were it's easy for the Ts and maps where it's easy for the CTs.

What Majin says is true.

It actually depends on what map u are playing HNS since for some maps its easy to rebell and on other maps its really hard too. Its just the same what I said to Makita : Rebelling is an important thing in JB and the T always needs to have a chance to rebell, even in fundays or HNS.

Its not good to add a rule for killing TS when they open the gunroom door since it wil break the golden rule as Majin said. The TS also risk to get freekilled if they stay in front of the gunroom door. So basically its their own fault if they get killed in front of the gunroom door because a rebeller was standing behind them.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 3043
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Since some members, newcomers and regulars mixed things up. I'm goint to ask here to clear things up. Out of my experience in a T vs T funday the T's are allowed to use cars to kill the other T's but dont have the permission to kill other T's with cannons or pressing buttons which lead directly to an unfair dieing by the oppenent.
So pls Stuff share your thinking with me and tell me what is definitely allowed and what not. There happens to much arguing on fundays what is allowed and what not.

TY greetz ZeRo !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
S.W.A.T
Posts: 535
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:28 am
Location: Everywhere !
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by S.W.A.T »

Chuzkuz wrote:JAILBREAK TOPIC
Hello i don't post much in here but i have a small idea in which it could improve the jailbreak day's like Hide and Sake , well i think there should be a rule where T's cannot stay in front of the doors and block them because whens T's Block the doors open it often ( 90% of the time ) ends up on all the cts dying or the guy blocking gets freekilled and starts breaking rules like harrasing

so my point is that there should be a rule where T's arent allowed to peak inside the GR just like cts aren't allowed to peak outside the GR and if they do CT's are allowed to kill them,
There is a rule , Staying in the door of the gr you risk getting freekilled
2. It will be very easy for cts ,
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Shotex
Posts: 1037
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow >.<
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 55 times
Contact:

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Shotex »

S.W.A.T wrote:
Chuzkuz wrote:JAILBREAK TOPIC
Hello i don't post much in here but i have a small idea in which it could improve the jailbreak day's like Hide and Sake , well i think there should be a rule where T's cannot stay in front of the doors and block them because whens T's Block the doors open it often ( 90% of the time ) ends up on all the cts dying or the guy blocking gets freekilled and starts breaking rules like harrasing

so my point is that there should be a rule where T's arent allowed to peak inside the GR just like cts aren't allowed to peak outside the GR and if they do CT's are allowed to kill them,
There is a rule , Staying in the door of the gr you risk getting freekilled
2. It will be very easy for cts ,
There is no rule like "Staying in the door of the gr you risk getting freekilled". It's just often said by Cts on hns or fd because there is high chance for ts to get damage from Cts while one of the T is rebelling and ct shoots him or her to avoid getting killed. So when ct shoots the rebeller one, there is chance for another T to get a bullet in head/chest/let which was shot for rebeller and it may lead in getting fked. So the "Staying in the door of the gr you risk getting freekilled" is not rule. It is a warning.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Waschera »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Since some members, newcomers and regulars mixed things up. I'm goint to ask here to clear things up. Out of my experience in a T vs T funday the T's are allowed to use cars to kill the other T's but dont have the permission to kill other T's with cannons or pressing buttons which lead directly to an unfair dieing by the oppenent.
So pls Stuff share your thinking with me and tell me what is definitely allowed and what not. There happens to much arguing on fundays what is allowed and what not.

TY greetz ZeRo !!!
They are allowed to use everything.
Drunk Smiley Face wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
Chuzkuz wrote:JAILBREAK TOPIC
Hello i don't post much in here but i have a small idea in which it could improve the jailbreak day's like Hide and Sake , well i think there should be a rule where T's cannot stay in front of the doors and block them because whens T's Block the doors open it often ( 90% of the time ) ends up on all the cts dying or the guy blocking gets freekilled and starts breaking rules like harrasing

so my point is that there should be a rule where T's arent allowed to peak inside the GR just like cts aren't allowed to peak outside the GR and if they do CT's are allowed to kill them,
There is a rule , Staying in the door of the gr you risk getting freekilled
2. It will be very easy for cts ,
There is no rule like "Staying in the door of the gr you risk getting freekilled". It's just often said by Cts on hns or fd because there is high chance for ts to get damage from Cts while one of the T is rebelling and ct shoots him or her to avoid getting killed. So when ct shoots the rebeller one, there is chance for another T to get a bullet in head/chest/let which was shot for rebeller and it may lead in getting fked. So the "Staying in the door of the gr you risk getting freekilled" is not rule. It is a warning.
This was never really written down as a rule, more like norm to be followed. Its obvious that standing in one single doorway leading to a room full of CTs on one side and then another room full of rebell hungry Ts, are extremely risky. You decide yourself whether you want to stand in a small doorway or play around on a huge map. You cant blame the CTs if you end up freekilled when they try to kill a rebeller next to you or behind you. Thats why it really doesn't count as a freekill. Obviously a CT blatently shooting you in the head for no reason will be considered a freekill and he should be dealt with by a moderator.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post:
Joel Miller
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 3043
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Waschera wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:Since some members, newcomers and regulars mixed things up. I'm goint to ask here to clear things up. Out of my experience in a T vs T funday the T's are allowed to use cars to kill the other T's but dont have the permission to kill other T's with cannons or pressing buttons which lead directly to an unfair dieing by the oppenent.
So pls Stuff share your thinking with me and tell me what is definitely allowed and what not. There happens to much arguing on fundays what is allowed and what not.

TY greetz ZeRo !!!
They are allowed to use everything.
Thank you for clearing that up !!!
And with everything you also mean i can use awp from my vip menu on deathmatch or one in a chamber? I just ask :D
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Shotex
Posts: 1037
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow >.<
Has thanked: 215 times
Been thanked: 55 times
Contact:

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Shotex »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Waschera wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:Since some members, newcomers and regulars mixed things up. I'm goint to ask here to clear things up. Out of my experience in a T vs T funday the T's are allowed to use cars to kill the other T's but dont have the permission to kill other T's with cannons or pressing buttons which lead directly to an unfair dieing by the oppenent.
So pls Stuff share your thinking with me and tell me what is definitely allowed and what not. There happens to much arguing on fundays what is allowed and what not.

TY greetz ZeRo !!!
They are allowed to use everything.
Thank you for clearing that up !!!
And with everything you also mean i can use awp from my vip menu on deathmatch or one in a chamber? I just ask :D
I think No because giving yourself awp will give you more advantege of bullets which counts VIP abuse.
User avatar
Joel Miller
Posts: 610
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Joel Miller »

Waschera wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:Since some members, newcomers and regulars mixed things up. I'm goint to ask here to clear things up. Out of my experience in a T vs T funday the T's are allowed to use cars to kill the other T's but dont have the permission to kill other T's with cannons or pressing buttons which lead directly to an unfair dieing by the oppenent.
So pls Stuff share your thinking with me and tell me what is definitely allowed and what not. There happens to much arguing on fundays what is allowed and what not.

TY greetz ZeRo !!!
They are allowed to use everything.
There is kinda only one exception: Using any guns to kill other Ts on a Boxing Day is not allowed.
Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 3043
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Joel Miller wrote:
Waschera wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:Since some members, newcomers and regulars mixed things up. I'm goint to ask here to clear things up. Out of my experience in a T vs T funday the T's are allowed to use cars to kill the other T's but dont have the permission to kill other T's with cannons or pressing buttons which lead directly to an unfair dieing by the oppenent.
So pls Stuff share your thinking with me and tell me what is definitely allowed and what not. There happens to much arguing on fundays what is allowed and what not.

TY greetz ZeRo !!!
They are allowed to use everything.
There is kinda only one exception: Using any guns to kill other Ts on a Boxing Day is not allowed.
So i can use an AWP or Autosniper in one in the chamber or deathmatch day???
I mean it wouldnt be a huge different to cannons.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Joel Miller
Posts: 610
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Joel Miller »

Spoiler!
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Joel Miller wrote:
Waschera wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:Since some members, newcomers and regulars mixed things up. I'm goint to ask here to clear things up. Out of my experience in a T vs T funday the T's are allowed to use cars to kill the other T's but dont have the permission to kill other T's with cannons or pressing buttons which lead directly to an unfair dieing by the oppenent.
So pls Stuff share your thinking with me and tell me what is definitely allowed and what not. There happens to much arguing on fundays what is allowed and what not.

TY greetz ZeRo !!!
They are allowed to use everything.
There is kinda only one exception: Using any guns to kill other Ts on a Boxing Day is not allowed.
So i can use an AWP or Autosniper in one in the chamber or deathmatch day???
I mean it wouldnt be a huge different to cannons.[/quote]


Your previous question was about t vs t fundays. It seems not clear for every kind of funday though.

In general, you cant use VIP guns on those fundays which are focusing on the special weapon that is given to you.
This includes: Boxing day (boxing gloves), One in the chamber (Deagle with one bullet), Scoutday (Scout). It would also count for Dodgeball and Jedi but there is the gun damage deactivated anyway.

On Deathmatch and rambo its fine. Also on nightcrawler and invisibility day, IF you are in the team that has guns anyway and not on the nightcrawler/invisible team.
Image
User avatar
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 154 times
Contact:

Small questions topic

Post by Voropoulo »

Pretty much what Leon said. You are allowed to use whatever you can find in the map to kill the other terrorists or CTs.

About the gun thing: You can give yourself guns only in fundays in which you are allowed to go in gr and pick up guns and you are in the team who has guns.

Edit: btw, cannons and awp have differences. If you wanna use the cannon you have to run to it, they will know your position and prolly you will get killed before you even reach the cannons. But, with awp is different. You can run and hide, take awp and kill a few of them before they even understand your position.
Image
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Small questions topic

Post by KaitoKid »

Joel Miller wrote:

On Deathmatch and rambo its fine. Also on nightcrawler and invisibility day, IF you are in the team that has guns anyway and not on the nightcrawler/invisible team.
Is that a new rule? seems a bit OP to be running around with snipers/rifles when your opponents have pistols/smgs
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests