View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164
VIP

#2446 Post Re: Small questions topic
Okay thx for this answer more I dont wont ;) That is not a rule I know. but i explain why i do that befor.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:33 am

#2447 Post Re: Small questions topic
disable pm's.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 pm

#2448 Post Re: Small questions topic
im i allowed to do color game and fuk around even if someone is color blind?

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:03 pm

#2449 Post Re: Small questions topic
KING SNEL wrote:
im i allowed to do color game and fuk around even if someone is color blind?

you can do the color game if someone is color blind, but dont fok around. :dance:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:49 pm
VIP

#2450 Post Re: Small questions topic
Can we use VIP to have guns in the new funday Battle Royal ?

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:02 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2451 Post Re: Small questions topic
pl0t wrote:
Can we use VIP to have guns in the new funday Battle Royal ?

No, rules regarding VIP are still the same as before.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:37 pm

#2452 Post Re: Small questions topic
Are we allowed to say things like "Red Line" to confuse the terrorists in the traffic light game.
(had a small round in which the ct used it and didnt kill the terrorist that got confused since some were saying its not allowed.)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 pm

#2453 Post Re: Small questions topic
「LtRed」ム wrote:
Are we allowed to say things like "Red Line" to confuse the terrorists in the traffic light game.

Absolutely not.
CS 1.6 makes the mics sound bad ingame for everyone, regardless of the type of mic used of whenever someone is steam or no-steam (that DOES make a difference), which means it's hard to distinguish what word are we actually saying there, therefore "line" and "light" can sound very similar and in some cases the same, especially with a strange accent, which when applied for crucial situations like traffic light game can lead to absolute chaos with freekills getting handed to them players.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:15 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2454 Post Re: Small questions topic
Draichrog wrote:
「LtRed」ム wrote:

Absolutely not.
CS 1.6 makes the mics sound bad ingame for everyone, regardless of the type of mic used of whenever someone is steam or no-steam (that DOES make a difference), which means it's hard to distinguish what word are we actually saying there, therefore "line" and "light" can sound very similar and in some cases the same, especially with a strange accent, which when applied for crucial situations like traffic light game can lead to absolute chaos with freekills getting handed to them players.

You can use "Red Line", on the condition that it is loud and clear, like with every jb command. However, as for reasons stated above, not everyone has a clear mic. People will see a guy doing it, who has a good mic, then they proceed to do the same thing, with a poor mic (and english). Therefore, we should refrain from using such commanding as people will find it difficult to determine and distinguish between a good and bad mic + command. Try using other commands/words such as putting the command into a sentence to confuse people. E.g "Why did you all keep running when I said "red light" ? This is usually enough to trip them off.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164