Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

-Unstoppable-

Re: Small questions topic

Post by -Unstoppable- »

ok thanx : ;)
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Are you allowed to give yourself weapons as a Terrorist on a freeday?
The primary weapon you get isnt that bad but the deagle costs 3000 JB for regular players..
Spato

Post by Spato »

Black Leader wrote:Are you allowed to give yourself weapons as a Terrorist on a freeday?
The primary weapon you get isnt that bad but the deagle costs 3000 JB for regular players..
Do you mean using VIP? Then no, not during regular freedays but during restricted freedays you are allowed to do so or anything other similar to it where you gain access to the gunroom.
AIK <3
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Okay thank you for the answer :)
Tox1c

Post by Tox1c »

Wouldn't it be possible to put a hltv recorder on the server? Noticed many cases that there was lack of proof so that might be the key that it all get's autorecorded.
Maki

Post by Maki »

Tox1c wrote:Wouldn't it be possible to put a hltv recorder on the server? Noticed many cases that there was lack of proof so that might be the key that it all get's autorecorded.
I highly doubt they'll do it, as it takes a slot on the server, and one's already taken from the redirect, but well it could be helpful.
pn

Post by pn »

what makiavel said.
And it would take a huge amount of hard drive space
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

If you're playing a simon says game in the cage and end it can you start Smith says after?
When a CT is Simon and says only crouching for the whole simon says round and a few seconds later saying Simon says silent walk and follow me. Do you have to crouch silentwalk or only silentwalk?
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Black Leader wrote:If you're playing a simon says game in the cage and end it can you start Smith says after?
When a CT is Simon and says only crouching for the whole simon says round and a few seconds later saying Simon says silent walk and follow me. Do you have to crouch silentwalk or only silentwalk?
You can't start smith after ending simon :p

if he says " simon says only crouch for the whole simon says round " and then he says " simon says silent walk and follow me " you have to silentwalk cause it's a simon says command :)
nase

Post by nase »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Black Leader wrote:If you're playing a simon says game in the cage and end it can you start Smith says after?
That's not fully correct. If you ended Simon says you can start Simon/Smith says again, but it needs to be a different guy, so not the guy who was Simon before.
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Black Leader wrote:When a CT is Simon and says only crouching for the whole simon says round and a few seconds later saying Simon says silent walk and follow me. Do you have to crouch silentwalk or only silentwalk?
if he says " simon says only crouch for the whole simon says round " and then he says " simon says silent walk and follow me " you have to silentwalk cause it's a simon says command :)
Correct, in this case the Simon says command "Silent walk and follow me" overwrites the old command "Only crouch for the whole simon says round."
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

nase wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
That's not fully correct. If you ended Simon says you can start Simon/Smith says again, but it needs to be a different guy, so not the guy who was Simon before."
That's actually what I ment ... :roll:
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Black Leader wrote:[...] When a CT is Simon and says only crouching for the whole simon says round and a few seconds later saying Simon says silent walk and follow me. Do you have to crouch silentwalk or only silentwalk?
It's really not that obvious, on the one hand you could see silent walk as a specified way of moving, so that you are not supposed to additionally crouch, on the other hand you may see silentwalk just as pressing the silentwalk button so that you have to keep crouching. So the best is to avoid such situations.
Don Foxeh

Post by Don Foxeh »

so you can only be simon once..
what about you give simon to someone else and then later on he gives it back.. then ur 2 times simon , so that aint allowed ?
nase

Post by nase »

Don Foxeh wrote:so that aint allowed ?
Yes.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Don Foxeh wrote:so you can only be simon once..
what about you give simon to someone else and then later on he gives it back.. then ur 2 times simon , so that aint allowed ?
Can't be given back, once you've given simon/smith away you cannot be simon/smith again.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”