Bug Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Dune
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:43 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Dune »

J4ck wrote:In nightcrawler funday we dont get any guns.
CT's can bug the deagle, its not fixed..

I think its better to strip user weapons on the funday start ( when it gives you deagle )
And if its possible removes every gun on the ground
Xalus wrote:Jailbreak funday
  • - One in the chamber Solved the bullet exploit
Complaining without providing information to reproduce the bug does not help. Can terrorists bug their deagle?


What I would do is set the player's .50AE ammo to 0 and set the deagle's own clip ammo to 1.

Code: Select all

cs_set_user_bpammo(id, CSW_DEAGLE, 0);

new Deagle = give_item(id, "weapon_deagle");
if(Deagle > 0)
    cs_set_weapon_ammo(Deagle, 1);
Pray for your enemies.
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Xalus »

Dune, we know how to give a weapon and set an amount of ammo to it. :facepalm:
It would help more if people explain how to bug it, instead of complaining it bugs.

Because last time I've added extra checks, when player gets a weapon in his hands,
it (should) check the amount in the clip and set it to 1 (if it's higher then 1)

As for nightcrawler I pushed an update,
bug probably created with last 'Funday-Core' change I've made.


Grtz,
nD* Coder | Team
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
J4ck
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by J4ck »

Xalus wrote:Dune, we know how to give a weapon and set an amount of ammo to it. :facepalm:
It would help more if people explain how to bug it, instead of complaining it bugs.

Because last time I've added extra checks, when player gets a weapon in his hands,
it (should) check the amount in the clip and set it to 1 (if it's higher then 1)

As for nightcrawler I pushed an update,
bug probably created with last 'Funday-Core' change I've made.


Grtz,
nD* Coder | Team
When the ct vote for funday he drops his deagle, waiting for the funday to start then he pick his dealge ( the one he dropped it )
User avatar
woOW
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by woOW »

J4ck wrote:
Xalus wrote:Dune, we know how to give a weapon and set an amount of ammo to it. :facepalm:
It would help more if people explain how to bug it, instead of complaining it bugs.

Because last time I've added extra checks, when player gets a weapon in his hands,
it (should) check the amount in the clip and set it to 1 (if it's higher then 1)

As for nightcrawler I pushed an update,
bug probably created with last 'Funday-Core' change I've made.


Grtz,
nD* Coder | Team
When the ct vote for funday he drops his deagle, waiting for the funday to start then he pick his dealge ( the one he dropped it )
Macha2 ellah X3 pro with bugging the dgl ah... for xalus You get extra deagle With only 1 bullet when u bug it
J4ck
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by J4ck »

-- STEAM_0:0:2895056

This guy was told to stop using the golden katana

Please fix this bug, he has the golden katana without finishing all the achievements
User avatar
Lagger
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm
Location: Lebanon

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Lagger »

Combo contest doesn't work whether it's LR or TGAMES, not sure about the other requests.

EDIT: Tested in server, and seems like only combo doesn't work
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Xalus »

Lagger wrote:Combo contest doesn't work whether it's LR or TGAMES, not sure about the other requests.

EDIT: Tested in server, and seems like only combo doesn't work
It works in the test server, so I don't really know what the error or problem is.
Admins should check errorlog and send me some information about it.


Grtz,
nD* Coder | Xalus
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Xalus »

woOW wrote:
J4ck wrote: When the ct vote for funday he drops his deagle, waiting for the funday to start then he pick his dealge ( the one he dropped it )
Macha2 ellah X3 pro with bugging the dgl ah... for xalus You get extra deagle With only 1 bullet when u bug it
Made another attempt to solve the Deagle exploid,
I've added so it's simply not possible to drop deagle. (Should do the trick I guess).


Grtz,
nD* Coder | Team
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
User avatar
SNap
VIP
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by SNap »

Found a bug where 4-5 even 2 players can get +500nD$ everytime when they play rambo and kill the ct... some people are abusing it already. Xalus you know what to do ;)
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Xalus »

SNap wrote:Found a bug where 4-5 even 2 players can get +500nD$ everytime when they play rambo and kill the ct... some people are abusing it already. Xalus you know what to do ;)
O I know what todo,
ANYONE WANT TO TEAMUP THIS NIGHT? #CASHFARMING

-- EDIT
Solved.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Xalus »

Lagger wrote:Combo contest doesn't work whether it's LR or TGAMES, not sure about the other requests.

EDIT: Tested in server, and seems like only combo doesn't work
Combo problem solved.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
hoho
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by hoho »

Xalus wrote:9/11/2018

Shop
(Added) Throwing knife

when u use it , the ball gets bugged... the ball cant be kicked anymore if u try to kick it (press E) it stucks midair

-and not for 1 round, the ball gets bugged until the map changes-
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Bug Topic

Post by Xalus »

hoho wrote:
Xalus wrote:9/11/2018

Shop
(Added) Throwing knife

when u use it , the ball gets bugged... the ball cant be kicked anymore if u try to kick it (press E) it stucks midair

-and not for 1 round, the ball gets bugged until the map changes-
Solved.
Took me 20mins to solve that, so please don't find any other bugs :|


Grtz,
nD* Coder | Team
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
amiiz
nD** Fun Member
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: Algeria,Tlemcen
Contact:

Re: Bug Topic

Post by amiiz »

Xalus wrote:9/11/2018

Shop
(Added) Throwing knife
is it a bug or normal thing that it deals 97damage in too close range + chest hit.
for the leg hit it was 73 if i'm not mistaken.
also can we get informations about it i mean hommuch cash we get per kill using it or is it the same amount we get for normal knife kill(400nd$).
I am just asking so ppl don't rush it then complain later for losing their money.
Thanks in advance!
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
User avatar
austria_wien
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Bug Topic

Post by austria_wien »

AmirSTheMlgBro wrote:
Xalus wrote:9/11/2018

Shop
(Added) Throwing knife
is it a bug or normal thing that it deals 97damage in too close range + chest hit.
for the leg hit it was 73 if i'm not mistaken.
also can we get informations about it i mean hommuch cash we get per kill using it or is it the same amount we get for normal knife kill(400nd$).
I am just asking so ppl don't rush it then complain later for losing their money.
Thanks in advance!
it should be like on the TTT server, thats perfect.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”