Bug Topic

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

JOLLE =)

Re: Bug Topic

Post by JOLLE =) »

last reqeust/lr, /mystats and /challenges bugged :? !!!
when you fix that :think: ???
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

first @Razor and slink

I've played 4 hours on average every day for 5 years and only have 1300h but I am rank 48. My / lrs, weekly challenges and mystats are never counted or renewed. No idea why and the hours are not always right. Sometimes I do not get any points and I do not get any money if I kill cts. That I've already done the achievements every 3-4 times is not difficult but really a shame because the golden kantana I would have achieved in half a year already, or faster.

My suggestion that you can reset everything because rank does not matter to me and also the percentages. I start again if that is possible, maybe than work all perfect.

And an other question. Today i make 2 hours the server full, all time command, thats good, friendly and without problems or incomprehensible. Than when we had 10 Players all coming.
I cant command anymore becasue my background and switch t and than came Zero and flame me. Becasue I had a ban, but system work not right and the ban I got after 1 month where I play normal with rules.

The next is I play 5 days not for 2 or 1 weeks and ban was over. Now I got 2 month again ct ban because that I play normal and make server full ??? Thats crap. I say I play with rules and dont boost, teamkill, block or other things they not allow. You can trust me and give the chance too please. Server have big problems, many not count and I got report becasue I kill a cheater they script. And it was 1st strike after 5 years. I play at 2 month with rules and now i got more flame and diss, befor I troll all. It is paradoxical for me :-)

And this with Zaptor, yes it was short who all work again, I say thx to him but then i make big achievement, look and was bugged again. I think for 3 weeks or 1 month comes the error back.

by me bugged.
Kill a ct: no money no points.
Last request: dont count in mystats.
Last request: sometimes points and money and sometimes not.
Weekly Challenges: Has not renewed for 3 weeks
the daily join money I become but in the past it was after 30 min now i got it when i connect.

Its questionable and ruin littl the game. And when have littl fun a member or admin comes and say questionable things, or give warn for nothing.
You ask me whats wrong with me. I ask you what wrong with server and unfair warnings and what i make wrong ???
Sometimes I think here are a few people jealous of my skills and I'm just playing for fun and not really professional.
I play ct, to help other and always when i play ct with mic too and command when no other want. And i open latest after 20 sec not 2 seconds befor 4:00.

Hope you give me good answer and we'll fix it all. Peace out cya.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Spoiler!
JOLLE =) wrote:first @Razor and slink

I've played 4 hours on average every day for 5 years and only have 1300h but I am rank 48. My / lrs, weekly challenges and mystats are never counted or renewed. No idea why and the hours are not always right. Sometimes I do not get any points and I do not get any money if I kill cts. That I've already done the achievements every 3-4 times is not difficult but really a shame because the golden kantana I would have achieved in half a year already, or faster.

My suggestion that you can reset everything because rank does not matter to me and also the percentages. I start again if that is possible, maybe than work all perfect.

And an other question. Today i make 2 hours the server full, all time command, thats good, friendly and without problems or incomprehensible. Than when we had 10 Players all coming.
I cant command anymore becasue my background and switch t and than came Zero and flame me. Becasue I had a ban, but system work not right and the ban I got after 1 month where I play normal with rules.

The next is I play 5 days not for 2 or 1 weeks and ban was over. Now I got 2 month again ct ban because that I play normal and make server full ??? Thats crap. I say I play with rules and dont boost, teamkill, block or other things they not allow. You can trust me and give the chance too please. Server have big problems, many not count and I got report becasue I kill a cheater they script. And it was 1st strike after 5 years. I play at 2 month with rules and now i got more flame and diss, befor I troll all. It is paradoxical for me :-)

And this with Zaptor, yes it was short who all work again, I say thx to him but then i make big achievement, look and was bugged again. I think for 3 weeks or 1 month comes the error back.

by me bugged.
Kill a ct: no money no points.
Last request: dont count in mystats.
Last request: sometimes points and money and sometimes not.
Weekly Challenges: Has not renewed for 3 weeks
the daily join money I become but in the past it was after 30 min now i got it when i connect.

Its questionable and ruin littl the game. And when have littl fun a member or admin comes and say questionable things, or give warn for nothing.
You ask me whats wrong with me. I ask you what wrong with server and unfair warnings and what i make wrong ???
Sometimes I think here are a few people jealous of my skills and I'm just playing for fun and not really professional.
I play ct, to help other and always when i play ct with mic too and command when no other want. And i open latest after 20 sec not 2 seconds befor 4:00.

Hope you give me good answer and we'll fix it all. Peace out cya.
idk about the rest but I really doubt you've been playing here for 5 years my friend. Also don't think you would've got golden katana
STEAM_0:0:51774830
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

2 years nonesteam, 1 and a half year with steam and than 1 and a half year with login in forum^^

But there is the possibility to reset everything ??? maybe than it all works correctly :D
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

Today now. work points and money, by lr and kill ct.
But winning lr´s not count in my mystats. (not after rejoin and not after mapchange too). Its so confusing.
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

okay now its no more cash for killing ct :/
Dante.
nD* Zombie Member

Post by Dante. »

FreezeTag: server crashes whenever you get killed (basically you lose HP whenever you get hit/shot by a teammates/enemy, so for example you got tagged at 15 HP lets say, a teammates saves you, then you get shot again>you die> server crashes)

Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/om4d5bex ... e.dem/file (hint: the server crashed at the end, not bcz I lagged xd)

What can possibly fix it ? set players with 500/1000 HP
Xalus
Coder

Post by Xalus »

Rabbit wrote:FreezeTag: server crashes whenever you get killed (basically you lose HP whenever you get hit/shot by a teammates/enemy, so for example you got tagged at 15 HP lets say, a teammates saves you, then you get shot again>you die> server crashes)

Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/om4d5bex ... e.dem/file (hint: the server crashed at the end, not bcz I lagged xd)

What can possibly fix it ? set players with 500/1000 HP
So you bug exploit, record it yourself and publish it online.
This will be discussed on the next admin meeting. #2020 :facepalm:

Well system works with health,
if health goes under 0, I block damage & freeze the player.
I try'd to push an update to server, couldn't find 3 players to test it with me so.

Grtz,
Xalus.
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

ppl use fundays to join against the ratio fix that pls
wox

Post by wox »

Typing contest is bugged.
Couldn’t upload the screenshot due to file size
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

The toplist is down. Or is it removed
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

wox wrote:Typing contest is bugged.
Couldn’t upload the screenshot due to file size

As info directupload is a good site to upload pics easy with an URL like I did here.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

/glow : can't glow individual players anymore (can only glow as team, can't aim at a T and glow them red/green/blue yourself). Glowing teams glows all the Ts on the map as opposed to only those in close proximity
hoho

Post by hoho »

KaitoKid wrote:Glowing teams glows all the Ts on the map as opposed to only those in close proximity
not sure but i think this one was intended to be this way. i believe before the server died they changed it to be this way on purpose.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

hoho wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:Glowing teams glows all the Ts on the map as opposed to only those in close proximity
not sure but i think this one was intended to be this way. i believe before the server died they changed it to be this way on purpose.
u sure? doesn't make much sense, it was supposed to make sure rebellers don't get glowed so they're not more visible to CTs. Wouldn't make sense to change it to glow every T

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”