Saw Game

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Saw Game

Post by Hadi »

Every time i see a CT annouce a saw game (boring af just use the fucking map), the CT would say "we are going to play a saw game, when i say a word in my mic the first one to type it will choose a number and that number will die"

Well, my problem is the last few words, the CT need to explain how the number is selected, otherwise it would be a freekill, because there is no way to pick the number chosen.

To start a saw game(or a game with its rules) the CT should say "we are going to play a saw game, when i say a word in my mic the first one to type it will choose a number, and that number will be selected from the line you are in, from left to right (right to left .. idc) and that number will die"

It can be improved, anyways thats what i think how it should be done.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Saw Game

Post by Shadi »

i don't remember if saw game was in the list of games that don't need to be explained or not but i agree that it should be said

i usually say "the winner selects a number, that number represents a terrorist on the line (from left ro right) and that terrorist will die"
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
sprkR.

Post by sprkR. »

most of players choose number 1 to die or the last one.
These users thanked the author sprkR. for the post:
Zeke
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I personally never had any prob explaining it in a short way. I think it is somehow self explantory that a line is meant since everyone needs to be shoulder to shoulder on the/a wall. I also prefer to not announce from which side I will count due to the fact Ts making sure to be far away from the first picked ones which is in most cases nr 1.

Also if we take every rule or explanation so strict, then think about the sentence "We are going to play sawgame" which actually would make you to Sawgame (Simon) since you have to start the game that way ;)
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:06 pm
Also if we take every rule or explanation so strict, then think about the sentence "We are going to play sawgame" which actually would make you to Sawgame (Simon) since you have to start the game that way ;)
You would have to say "We are going to play sawgame says" in order for it to be a simon clone if thats what u meant.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Razor8182 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:28 pm
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:06 pm
You would have to say "We are going to play sawgame says" in order for it to be a simon clone if thats what u meant.
That's actually true :D
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Kitra
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Kitra »

I think I am the only ct that never did saw game,just because Im lazy to check if he typed it right if he pretype and also I hate it as T so I never do it.
Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Kitra you are not the only one, I wanted to do it on my happy hour since I never done it before since its boring...
Another way to make it less boring is for instance if the CT that kills ie. the commander uses something like +2 and count left to right.
Just to mix it up, now there is ghosting positions and people tend to pick 1 or last the most so its unfair for people that got a "bad" position.
If people would think outside of the box for a small bit even sawgame could be fun, at least if you leave +25% survivors.
Fish
Friend of the Community

Post by Fish »

This game has been played so many times over the years, where counting from left - to right has been considered the default.

Unless you are going to use a different method of selecting the number, I do not see how this game requires further explanation.
Regards,
zapt0r
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

I don't know how often I played it, when I cmd. Maybe 5 times in my whole ND career :ugeek:
But I try always to count from the person who wrote it first.

Because as someone mentioned it is rly often the first or the last number and it's kinda unfair. My opinion.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

I think it is a good game for newbies. Should play it often

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”