All bugs in new Jailbreak

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Supercell
nD* Jail Member

All bugs in new Jailbreak

Post by Supercell »

Hello guys , I decided to make a topic where people can post their bugs from the new Jailbreak server so its more clear for the admins to fix them. At this moment its really chaotic since its not really sorted out which things need to get fixed. I will give all the bugs I know and bugs which I heard from people and list them down below. If u got any new bugs please post in this section and I will update my post !

Current Jailbreak V3 bugs :
  • Battle Royale funday bugged where guns don't spawn on the map
  • Second diving board on jail_colorfulll is bugged again somehow
  • Some achievements are not really clear if u have to complete it as a T or CT
  • LR bug when a CT leaves a LR , the T can not start another one -> Silence
  • if the map changes say from snow to jungle, you can still vote for snow on the next map vote on jungle, meaning a map could be played every other map if it comes up in the list to vote -> Madlife
  • After buying VIP jetpack (free) twice, sometimes attempting to buy a 3rd one will reduce your cash by -700 as if you bought a jetpack but it will not give you one, citing 'only 2 jetpacks are allowed per map -> Kaito
  • HNS bug where people who use /ghost can use JP -> Rhyme
  • Can't connect your forum account with your steam account
  • Nightcrawler bug where you can see a MP5 on the back of the nightcrawlers -> Drunken at
  • You can't buy 2 HE grenades as before the update -> X3
  • After a nightcrawler funday u can't here the footsteps of the people who've been a nightcrawler
  • Some achievements still aren't activating , maybe because u need to have X players in the server. It is not clear enough.
  • When CTs are dead. Ts can press buttons to get guns in gunroom when round is about to restart so they will get it after respawn. (talking about jail_leyawiiin) -> sprkr
  • Sometimes people who aren't VIP can get VIP achievements -> sprkr
  • Fps drops sometimes , especially on the map jb_snowy -> Zeke
  • Server is sometimes restarting it self and in this case you can not join CT -> Drunken at
Correct me if I am missing some bugs guys and I will update the list if the bugs got fixed !! I also put the names of the guys who reported a specific bug.
Last edited by Supercell on Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 39 times in total.
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post (total 3):
Medz, sprkR., malki
Lionel Messi best player in football history
minato

Re: All bugs in new Jailbreak

Post by minato »

Supercell wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:27 pm
-Nightcrawler funday bug , if every CT dies , sometimes the round doesn't end
also when u teleport your flashlight turns on and ppl can see a glowing light walking around :D.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

I have both Vandal and Guard Hunter, are you sure they're bugged? Aiming and seeing nightcrawler's names is part of the game, it is your only way to spot them besides getting a random hit on them/being stabbed

After buying VIP jetpack (free) twice, sometimes attempting to buy a 3rd one will reduce your cash by -700 as if you bought a jetpack but it will not give you one, citing 'only 2 jetpacks are allowed per map'
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

KaitoKid wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:52 pm
I have both Vandal and Guard Hunter, are you sure they're bugged? Aiming and seeing nightcrawler's names is part of the game, it is your only way to spot them besides getting a random hit on them/being stabbed

After buying VIP jetpack (free) twice, sometimes attempting to buy a 3rd one will reduce your cash by -700 as if you bought a jetpack but it will not give you one, citing 'only 2 jetpacks are allowed per map'
I was playing on jb_flyhigh and destroyed the glass walls every round till I got over 50 but didnt get the achievement , I am not sure Vandal can only be done as a T or not. For the guard hunter one , I am pretty sure its bugged because I have several gameplays where I had over 10 CT kills and still didnt get it .

Added your bug to the list
Jak

Post by Jak »

And don’t forget in hns days you can saw Ts place if you keep pressing the mouse fast
So the players can ghost because of this bug, hope it fixed too!
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

This has been a problem before the new jailbreak was loaded, you cant see other people's profiles in your TAB list only your friends. Even though this is not like necessary to fix, new people are asking if anyone is a steamer or not so y
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

A little extra + in Hide and seek, if someone is in /ghost they can get into jetpacks and use them as ghosts, when they use it people who are alive can hear it but cant see it. got me killed cus of that lmao.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Jak wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:17 am
And don’t forget in hns days you can saw Ts place if you keep pressing the mouse fast
So the players can ghost because of this bug, hope it fixed too!
I've already put that bug in the list

Kurza and Rhyme I added your bugs to the list .

Fixed bug : Showevents can be used again for members
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

[email protected] broken (confirmed by Regit)
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Connecting forum acc to steam is broken (http://www.neondragon.net/steam_connect.php down)

CT access tool doesn't allow players to join CT team, need to be done manually by an Admin.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Silence wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:06 am
Connecting forum acc to steam is broken (http://www.neondragon.net/steam_connect.php down)

CT access tool doesn't allow players to join CT team, need to be done manually by an Admin.
remove the forum connection requirement (for now)

also not every admin can, needs to be someone with ssh access. Aside from me, Pukata/uhu/regit/Konijn - I am sure that Pukata knows how, not sure the rest of the admins have been informed but will let them know when and if they ask.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

@Nightcrawler: Yesterday on banana I saw an invisible one who had a MP5 on is back. So CT invisible, but MP5 on his back visible.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
J4ck
nD* Jail Member

Post by J4ck »

I bought 2 he grenades from the shop, but it only gave me 1 and took money for 2
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

J4ck wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:01 pm
I bought 2 he grenades from the shop, but it only gave me 1 and took money for 2
Elaborate? Did you buy 2 at the same time? You can only hold one at the time, but then the shop should not allow you to make another empty purchase.
Regards,
zapt0r
J4ck
nD* Jail Member

Post by J4ck »

zapt0r wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:28 pm
J4ck wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:01 pm
Elaborate? Did you buy 2 at the same time? You can only hold one at the time, but then the shop should not allow you to make another empty purchase.
It wasnt like that before the update. I was able to buy more than 1 hegrenade and hold them same as 2 flashbangs

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”