bug or what

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Kurza

Re: bug or what

Post by Kurza »

this bug or whatever this shit is makes your 'WASD' keys opposite ex. with d u walk forward with w backward etc
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Try to change your keybinding, so w is backwards.

So when the bug happens, you press a keybind that loads a config where the keys are reversed and therefore correct while the bug is on, and another config (your current one) on another key? Not ideal Ofc but eh.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
hoho

Post by hoho »

Shadi wrote:Try to change your keybinding, so w is backwards.

So when the bug happens, you press a keybind that loads a config where the keys are reversed and therefore correct while the bug is on, and another config (your current one) on another key? Not ideal Ofc but eh.
ye u could like get a good config and put it in ur cs folder and whenever the bug happens try exec configname.cfg

not sure if thats how it works or if even this is the right way of doing it but i just wanted to share the idea
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

hoho wrote:
Shadi wrote:Try to change your keybinding, so w is backwards.

ye u could like get a good config and put it in ur cs folder and whenever the bug happens try exec configname.cfg

not sure if thats how it works or if even this is the right way of doing it but i just wanted to share the idea
i actually tried that put on a good config in my cs, whenever the bug started i opened console and executed the config but still nothing good happened:S

the weird thing is that sometimes the bug like starts, but then something stops it. It happened today in the morning the bug like started and after 1sec my game got normal.
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

I think you haven’t tried exactly what I said here tho.

You have 2 keybinds, let’s say you press X for the normal one to activate and Y for the bad one to activate.

Use X until the bug happens then press Y where the config has reversed keys, so they get reversed back when you’re bugging.

If your game makes you walk backwards when you press w, then it’s because it thinks the command +forward for some reason means go backwards, but you can trick it by making your w key go backward making it forward again.

To test this theory, when the bug happens type these things in console (don’t remember if it’s bind or keybind)

Bind s “+forward”
Keybind s “+forward”

And see if you walk backward when you press s as you’re meant to
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

i think it makes your 'WASD' opposite only in nonsteam, in steam works fine this bug is really weird ngl, i cant even blackjack cuz it freezes on the first page, i dont think this bug has a fix
Papito

Post by Papito »

everytime i read something related to game bugs and then it happens to me lol
btw, this happens to me only if the server is filled with players, lets say 20+
and after every new round begins, i start getting signs of losses in my net graph section with keys working the opposite direction and the only fix that has been helping me is (using wifi adapter) replugging the adapter and it goes back to normal.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

I talked with regit this morning he said he updated the server maybe that fixed it idk i played a couple of rounds 10+ nothing happened lets hope that fixed it. As papi said it happens when theres 20+ players so we gotta wait til the server fills up.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

never mind the bug is still on

update: if you continously play with the bug some of the T's have CT skins.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

still no fix huh?
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Sounds like such a messed up bug, so hard to get to the bottom of...

- Benjamin Franklin
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

the bug comes out in many ways, after blackjack, after you type status, after a funday, after gambling etc
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Kurza wrote:the bug comes out in many ways, after blackjack, after you type status, after a funday, after gambling etc
I doubt these things are causing it, more likely just coincidence it happened when you did those actions.

I've looked into this, tried to reinstall cs, use a different account and nothing is working so far.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

I dont actually know what to say this was never an issue for me before but the thing that it only happens in jailbreak server zzzzz......
Xalus
Coder

Post by Xalus »

The Admin team is working on a clean-install of the jailbreak,
including looking over all plugins and doing the needed optimizes.
And updating it back to the latest version.

Let's hope it's done quickly and solves these issues.

Grtz,
Xalus
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”