View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

#1 Post CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
Hey, this is my first post after a long time, anyway's for those who doesn't know me, my IGN is EditedRhyme. I have had CT access for a very long time, and honestly I am just sick and tired of those people who don't give a absolute SHIT!!! about the game. I mean I am extremely sorry if you get a wrong picture of me if I come off as aggressive for using that kinda language. But bare with me, look through my eyes to actually see the crap I have to go through Every Single DAY!. I'm well known for bullying the bullies. (except for Zero and pablo different chemistry). Back to business

I am certain that I am not the only one who see's this issue. Infact quite a lot of people agree. what I mean by issue you may ask ? let me start bullet pointing them the hell out because I got a lot.

*CT Team-killing: Don't even know where to start, everyday witness ATLEAST 1 CT killing the other, which leads to the next round having the guy take revenge and it goes on and on and on. I mean common, there are people waiting to be ordered and they decide to act immature and stupid? at the end of the day what benefit does it give us as T watching them kill each other in which consequences leads to a more boring LR. I mean see, I will be straight up, I have done it my self, but for me to do such thing I need to be FULLY pissed off. and that's very hard to do. I can write a list of names of those CT'S right now within a second, I hope that point just proves how much crap I got to deal with a day. Hell I decided to get vip to actually try to decrease this kind of bullshit. (and btw i support ND)

*Freekilling/Warnshooting: This, This especially is what pisses me off the most. Me as a VIP I have access to noclip, when I use noclip I need to head straight to cage and I get that, and I have 10 seconds to do so, so basicly I got time to go around, but basicly I got to make it to the cage by the end of the time, Some stupid CT think it's right to shoot me while im in noclip, and this is what I mean by CT'S are a J.O.K.E. Hands down there are some Excellent CT's and I have so much respect for them, but some are just unbareable and idiotic.On to the last point regarding this topic is 10x warnshot. what I mean is, lets say there are 8 CT's and its a busy day (Full server), and you do one mistake by accident. can you tell what's gonna happen? yeah I can see it miles away. getting shot more than 1 CT more than 1 time, which leads me to having low HP or death. and this is just stupid, but I really cant say anything because I don't know any possible solutions for that specific issue, however just wanted to point it out.

*No Mic: I can assure you this right now. EVERYTIME you want to join jailbreak, there will be one guy or more with no MIC who's in CT. When commander dies and his left.. what does he do ? guess what kills him self. so what's the point in stealing the CT position from other possible CT's with MIC. [color=#40FF00]and how in the first place did they get CT access with no MIC. remains a mystery.
[/color]
*/mic Abuse: Jesus Flipping Christ, I mean really CT's even this command you going to abuse? are you that bored? I cant highlight how messed up this really is, it creates confusion since T's cannot hear the commander while a guy blasting his broken MIC (I'm sure many of you can relate) this is a clear point of how easy it is for stupid people are getting CT access like nothing.

*Dropping guns: This is probably the most messed up, I mean hear me out, today I was playing the game, and I was obeying the orders right, this CT decides to drop a gun to a t, and the t hides it obviously, when I asked him why did you do so, they completely denied everything I said. I wont be naming any names because I wont want any biased reviews.

These are pretty much what jailbreak is all about in these few months.
-=[What should be done?]=-

Well i can tell you the awsner right now. (HIT . ME . UP) I can tell you every single person who should have his CT access revoked (Of course never gonna happen with no video proof what everyone says)

For real tho what can be done ? well I would love if a more serious requirements for ct access are developed. having 10 play hours is nothing, i can do that in 1 day.

I really hope to see support from, Zero, Rabbit. Because they are quite active and im sure they can relate and support my view of the problems.

Honestly thank you for reading this (If you did) And be honest, if you hate me, put the hate aside and talk real talk. Thank you

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:36 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
Konijn wrote:
EditedRhyme wrote:
*Freekilling/Warnshooting: This, This especially is what pisses me off the most. Me as a VIP I have access to noclip, when I use noclip I need to head straight to cage and I get that, and I have 10 seconds to do so, so basicly I got time to go around, but basicly I got to make it to the cage by the end of the time, Some stupid CT think it's right to shoot me while im in noclip, and this is what I mean by CT'S are a J.O.K.E. Hands down there are some Excellent CT's and I have so much respect for them, but some are just unbareable and idiotic.On to the last point regarding this topic is 10x warnshot. what I mean is, lets say there are 8 CT's and its a busy day (Full server), and you do one mistake by accident. can you tell what's gonna happen? yeah I can see it miles away. getting shot more than 1 CT more than 1 time, which leads me to having low HP or death. and this is just stupid, but I really cant say anything because I don't know any possible solutions for that specific issue, however just wanted to point it out.

If you noclip and then walk/fly around everywhere, it means the CTs have to keep track of you and makes things more difficult. Please learn the rules before you complain.

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:43 pm

#3 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
Yeah, My bad on that. I do infact go to cage, but usually I just go around and before my time ends, I end up in cage. anyway thank you for letting me know. Didn't know about that. should have read it.

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:45 pm

#4 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
Your post would be far more helpful to the community if you suggested ways to fix these things.
CS is an old game that was designed for fighting between two teams. Jailbreak is a mod which pushes the capabilities of CS to the extreme, thus meaning that many anomalies will not be able to be fixed.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:14 am
nD* Jail Member

#5 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
EditedRhyme wrote:
Hey, this is my first post after a long time, anyway's for those who doesn't know me, my IGN is EditedRhyme. I have had CT access for a very long time, and honestly I am just sick and tired of those people who don't give a absolute SHIT!!! about the game. I mean I am extremely sorry if you get a wrong picture of me if I come off as aggressive for using that kinda language. But bare with me, look through my eyes to actually see the crap I have to go through Every Single DAY!. I'm well known for bullying the bullies. (except for Zero and pablo different chemistry). Back to business

I am certain that I am not the only one who see's this issue. Infact quite a lot of people agree. what I mean by issue you may ask ? let me start bullet pointing them the hell out because I got a lot.

*CT Team-killing: Don't even know where to start, everyday witness ATLEAST 1 CT killing the other, which leads to the next round having the guy take revenge and it goes on and on and on. I mean common, there are people waiting to be ordered and they decide to act immature and stupid? at the end of the day what benefit does it give us as T watching them kill each other in which consequences leads to a more boring LR. I mean see, I will be straight up, I have done it my self, but for me to do such thing I need to be FULLY pissed off. and that's very hard to do. I can write a list of names of those CT'S right now within a second, I hope that point just proves how much crap I got to deal with a day. Hell I decided to get vip to actually try to decrease this kind of bullshit. (and btw i support ND)

*No Mic: I can assure you this right now. EVERYTIME you want to join jailbreak, there will be one guy or more with no MIC who's in CT. When commander dies and his left.. what does he do ? guess what kills him self. so what's the point in stealing the CT position from other possible CT's with MIC. [color=#40FF00]and how in the first place did they get CT access with no MIC. remains a mystery.
[/color]
*/mic Abuse: Jesus Flipping Christ, I mean really CT's even this command you going to abuse? are you that bored? I cant highlight how messed up this really is, it creates confusion since T's cannot hear the commander while a guy blasting his broken MIC (I'm sure many of you can relate) this is a clear point of how easy it is for stupid people are getting CT access like nothing.

*Dropping guns: This is probably the most messed up, I mean hear me out, today I was playing the game, and I was obeying the orders right, this CT decides to drop a gun to a t, and the t hides it obviously, when I asked him why did you do so, they completely denied everything I said. I wont be naming any names because I wont want any biased reviews.

These are pretty much what jailbreak is all about in these few months.
-=[What should be done?]=-

Well i can tell you the awsner right now. (HIT . ME . UP) I can tell you every single person who should have his CT access revoked (Of course never gonna happen with no video proof what everyone says)

For real tho what can be done ? well I would love if a more serious requirements for ct access are developed. having 10 play hours is nothing, i can do that in 1 day.

I really hope to see support from, Zero, Rabbit. Because they are quite active and im sure they can relate and support my view of the problems.

Honestly thank you for reading this (If you did) And be honest, if you hate me, put the hate aside and talk real talk. Thank you

Hey EditedRhyme, tbh dunno where to start at, I do get your points and had these kind of issues myself a lot of times. When i read it right you do care about the community or the server, so what you can do is to record a demo and simply report these kinds of rulebreaking. Once you start playing just record a demo every map and you'll gain enough proofs. Everything written by you now is just based on some words where we members/admins can't do anything against it.
We do need proofs to take actions against these rulebreakers, for which we do have the strikelist report section.

We members or at least i can speak for myself try to track things which goes wrong but we can't see everything at the same time and therefor even if members inside the server things like that can happen.
As said above if you want to have something done since it disturbs your gameplay or fun you can helpout with reporting them and if the proofs shows enough evidence then im pretty sure something can and will be done. Go ahead and report them without trying to track every single little bit abuse. Sometimes the server doesnt have that much players and you, me or anyone else can let some things slip through.

About the CT access and the mic thingy in general. There is already a 20 hour rule to become ct and not 10 which we did just raise a lil bit to let some players gain more knowledge before they apply for CT. And almost every CT you see did pass a CT test so at that time he/she did have a microphone. We can't know which one will use his mic later as a CT or will be able to command properly. If you do have enough CTs with a microphone you can have some guys without a microphone to back the commanders up which is totally fine (i know you would now try to tell me that they don't even pay attention and just play around, that again is something which you can report easy with a successful demo).

All in all record a demo take proofs with his/her ID and report them to the strikelist section if you want to have something done. You can also try in a nice way to moderate them. If they refuse to listen go back to what was said before, report them.

Spoiler: show

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:57 pm

#6 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
Hey Zero, Thank you for the response I appreciate your understanding. and thank you for the point's. I will starting from today just record every game, when no members online ^^. Hopefully can do something with it. honestly, I have 2 players in mind which I absolutely want gone, and I am literally going to try my best to get them. Thank you anyways =D

Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 am

#7 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
EditedRhyme wrote:
Hey Zero, Thank you for the response I appreciate your understanding. and thank you for the point's. I will starting from today just record every game, when no members online ^^. Hopefully can do something with it. honestly, I have 2 players in mind which I absolutely want gone, and I am literally going to try my best to get them. Thank you anyways =D

do not try to provoke them to get their worst out of them.
(recording a demo doesnt record your mic input), make sure that if you have a conversation or try to reach out to someone doing bad stuff on the server you use the chat, so the one handling the report does see the context of the conversation instead of only receiving half of it.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm

#8 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
Well aware of that thank you ^^

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:01 pm

#9 Post Re: CT System remapped. (Repost because i dont see the previous one)
EditedRhyme wrote:
ye this community needs like a system, 1 CT kill should be enough for a perm ban imo. sick of it also.

ye hands down the current CTS really taking the piss, FK and free warnshots should end up on a strike 3. mistake or not, be carefull.

INIT!! dont have a mic? then dont join CT, back at this system again, this community needs like a mic check thing, those who joins CT without a mic should atleast be striked once.

Ye init on this point also, should restrict so if you use it more then 4 times, temp ban of 148 hours.

dropping guns to a terrorist should be far worse then a permanent ban. probly the worst thing you can do as a CT.

^ my answers, apply those or the server will get out of hand real quick. just kill the little fun thats left.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]