View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:28 pm



Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 20 times
#16 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
J4ck wrote:
Why do you think jailbreak is dead?

Here is the answer

Adding new useless members, who deffend always for their friends and do nothing for them and always take the action against you, not fairly.

I dont get the point of giving access to other team members , like fun, runners..etc to the jailbreak. If he wanted to moderate jailbreak then he have to apply for the jailbreak team since he doesnt play jailbreak too much, why would you give him the access there? or any other servers.. Like fun member give him the access for fun servers, runners for deathrun and speedrun.

The report system of the freekills, one or two freekills wont lead to ban, or even ct removes. Like now you will say im crying, but im not. I havent play jailbreak for like 3 months, if I play it I play only 2 maps or 1 to have some fun

A simple example for that check this https://ufile.io/g9pj9 , what did he do? watch the full demo and judge?

He did that before this one, and said ' mouse problem ' the fun member said I have handled it by moderating. I dont see any moderation? Just because they are from the same country, or they speak the same language? LOL


Ur talking so much bs right now... Get a ducktape and bind it on ur mounth.

_________________
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”


Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm
Location: Israel
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
#17 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
lmao clap clap jb is dead cause became boring

_________________
gay


Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#18 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Like TTT. For soon it'll be fully dead. GG

_________________
Ripped In Pieces, Bro
Regards,
Safety.


Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm
Location: Israel
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
#19 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Its already dead bruh

_________________
gay


Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:41 pm
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#20 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Jessi wrote:
lmao clap clap jb is dead cause became boring


No wonder why, when guys like you get ct access and all they do is laughing in the mic and being useless as a ct or commander. I rather play with 8 decent players jb than having 32 players and CTs like you. HAHAHAHAHA

Also the old regulars who brought something useful and enjoyable to the servers left for many other new games which is normal since cs 1.6 is almost older than the most of the recently playerbase there.
Would've been better to not grant anyone ct access and to make sure that the guys command more instead of only playing around or doing any other BS.

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:48 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm
Location: Israel
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
#21 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
sure papa

_________________
gay


Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 am
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 523 times
#22 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
>cs 1.6 is almost older than the most of the recently playerbase

This is the biggest problem really, the game is 19 years old now and as you say, older than the average player age.

People are not picking up cs 1.6, the game is not growing, it has been in steady decline for years now.

The only people who are really coming to 1.6 now are those who have a poor PCs which cannot play modern games, those people typically do not buy 1.6 and are non-steamers.

Non-steamers, as people are probably aware, bring with them a whole host of issues, the main being it is difficult to track and perm ban non-steamers.

Unfortunately, shutting out non-steamers, while it may solve the issue of a poor quality of player, will result in empty servers - back to the situation where we were before we were forced to allow non-steamers into jb and effectively injected life back into it for a few years.

As for what we as a community, as admins can do?

There are of course things that can be done to retain current players and to boost interest in the server.

The main, and the easiest thing that comes to mind is events - however these take considerable time and effort to plan and get correct and in my experience in this community, events rarely go smoothly. I have personally tried several times to hold events and mine have turned out not much better in planning and organisation than the rest. Also note that anyone can plan and host an event, it is not on solely on the admins to organise and plan this - if you care about the community, consider making some events yourself.

Other things that continually come up are admin presence, updates and server development. Our jailbreak server has been running now since 2009, that is 10 whole years of running and developing the server. But there comes a time when one can only give so much - we admins are burnt out, we have nothing left to give. Some will say then leave, but the fact is that if we did that, there would be nobody to maintain the servers, fix things that are broken and do the small tasks that are still being done by admins.

tl;dr: Take initiative and inject some life into the server/community yourself if you're not happy with the direction things are going in.

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 9 times
#23 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
May jesus bless us all

_________________
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.


Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Location: Cracow, Poland
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 26 times
#24 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Each of us that left the community in unique time is a reason of its collapse, while one is based on HUMAN BEINGS.
Lack of them means no future for nD, and the current state of CS 1.6 doesn't bring any chance to make JB mode or CS 1.6 itself popular again.


Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:15 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow >.<
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 56 times
#25 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Huh? Y'ALL so damn idiots. The reason of this community's death is the lack of admins activity on servers! Had seen many team members joking around and making many mistakes instead of moderating over there before I left and that was the main reason I left because it was waste of time judging em because they were the god damn friends of admins and those admins took em under their wings and the punishment was not given to moderators even. Everything became boring. That's THE reason of mine and I'm pretty sure of others' too.
Anyways gl to this community <3


Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:29 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 37 times
#26 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Close nD once and for all.

_________________
Image

Image


Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 20 times
#27 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Zixler wrote:
Close nD once and for all.

Want us to join girlgames don't you mr zixler, aint gonna happen..

And why does this topic still exist jb became later abit more active..

_________________
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”


Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:52 am
Profile

Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 12 times
#28 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
SNap wrote:
Zixler wrote:
Close nD once and for all.

And why does this topic still exist jb became later abit more active..


I think its just because some members are joining, trying to hold the server


Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 133 times
#29 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
obviously there's other reasons but rn jb and chatbox have been down for a few days > no updates or fixes, why is nd dead guys !!?

_________________
STEAM_0:0:51774830


Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 20 times
#30 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
KaitoKid wrote:
obviously there's other reasons but rn jb and chatbox have been down for a few days > no updates or fixes, why is nd dead guys !!?

True, it was down for somedays but now its up!

_________________
Image

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”


Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.