View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 8 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post Why jailbreak is dead?
Why do you think jailbreak is dead?

Here is the answer

Adding new useless members, who deffend always for their friends and do nothing for them and always take the action against you, not fairly.

I dont get the point of giving access to other team members , like fun, runners..etc to the jailbreak. If he wanted to moderate jailbreak then he have to apply for the jailbreak team since he doesnt play jailbreak too much, why would you give him the access there? or any other servers.. Like fun member give him the access for fun servers, runners for deathrun and speedrun.

The report system of the freekills, one or two freekills wont lead to ban, or even ct removes. Like now you will say im crying, but im not. I havent play jailbreak for like 3 months, if I play it I play only 2 maps or 1 to have some fun

A simple example for that check this https://ufile.io/g9pj9 , what did he do? watch the full demo and judge?

He did that before this one, and said ' mouse problem ' the fun member said I have handled it by moderating. I dont see any moderation? Just because they are from the same country, or they speak the same language? LOL

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:06 pm

#2 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
yeay drama.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:01 pm

#3 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
I actually Can't believe That You Wasted your time and wrote this hahaha. Well ( S ) I joined ( M ) nvm ( D ) i dont wanna waste my time

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:41 pm

#4 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
smd

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:15 pm
nD* Fun Member

#5 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
the gag was justified mostly for trolling (you and mr fred before this demo) and other things are even shown in this demo, also for the first part of "broken mouse" I've already told him to watchout where he aims.
If you're going to talk about the "ban outta nowhere" for that guy, as I told your friend Fred, since you don't know what happened or why, you can't just be like "omg why did u ban him for no reason".
as the second part, as you could see I was playing, and I didn't notice that kill (when woow killed u before the commander finish his countdown)
Anyway, lets discuss your logic about "each team should have the access for the servers they're supposed to take care of", as you know each one have some shit to take care of irl, so if jail members are offline or are not active that much, it doesn't mean it excludes other team members from checking on jb or any other servers in general, so if some shit happens there (cheats, cts playing around, freekills) you'll simply point finger and blame the whole team (admins/members) for not being that active or not taking care of the community as you're doing now.
Also I don't think anyone would make such endless drama bcz of 60 seconds gag

Last edited by Rabbit on Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:26 am

#6 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
because your mom gey

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:50 am
Profile WWW

#7 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
we all know why jailbreak is dead.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 am

#8 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
becuase i left right :D no please don't clap please no thx thx m shying
balliz la baliz sry my answer for you is idk :D ehehhe

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:45 pm

#9 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
IRON MAIDEN wrote:

Because we can not play with idiot players like
woOW wrote:
I actually Can't believe That You Wasted your time and wrote this hahaha. Well ( S ) I joined ( M ) nvm ( D ) i dont wanna waste my time

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:20 pm

#10 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
~LITE~ wrote:
IRON MAIDEN wrote:

woOW wrote:

a33 i wanna throw up look who's here :lol: :lol: :lol: l mo3awa9 ta3 zbi hhhh

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:58 pm
nD* Fun Member

#11 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
keep it nice lads, if you got something useful to add feel free, if not, go private because we don't need such useless comments, and stick to english only @WOow.

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:57 pm

#12 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
woOW wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
IRON MAIDEN wrote:

woOW wrote:

a33 i wanna throw up look who's here :lol: :lol: :lol: l mo3awa9 ta3 zbi hhhh

Stop harrassing(mo3awa9 ta3 zabi =the handicap of my dick ).. kid and.stop spaming my steam profile like kids . Grow up and try to.make something in your life . Going back to the subject . Wait untill summer to see the old jailbreak again

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:27 pm

#13 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
Team members from other teams (should) have the required knowledge on their moderation.
Every player is subjective, whether you want it or not.
The fact you put the blame on the member being from another team makes me think you're just angry.
There aren't a lot of members from other teams who don't know the jailbreak rules.
Even if they didn't, they can still help out on the general rulebreaking players (cheat, harras etc.).
Cba watching the demo and judging individual cases but yee nD is dead since kaito left anyway :(

Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:35 am

#14 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
J4ck wrote:
I dont get the point of giving access to other team members , like fun, runners..etc to the jailbreak. If he wanted to moderate jailbreak then he have to apply for the jailbreak team since he doesnt play jailbreak too much, why would you give him the access there? or any other servers.. Like fun member give him the access for fun servers, runners for deathrun and speedrun.

So if there is a cheater on server but there is no jail member online... who is going to ban him? Or strikelist system

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:00 am
Profile WWW

#15 Post Re: Why jailbreak is dead?
voodoo wrote:
J4ck wrote:

So if there is a cheater on server but there is no jail member online... who is going to ban him? Or strikelist system

Jessi will do that ;) :lol:

Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next