View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

#1 Post Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
i Was soo confused about it , Can A ct keeps saying the Same Word For Any spelling games ,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Because There is Cts that are famous with their words in Any kind of Spelling Bee Games , EXAMPLE: /Sawgame, Spelling Bee Day , AnyGame that contains Words\
[Normal Guy] Knows how to type fast in Spelling games so [CT FAMOUS WITH HIS WORD] Gonna say a word now And everyone PreType it
And The [Normal Guy] get Confused And he thinks everyone else is a [Witch] Or even A [Ghost] And he get mad or whatever , But Cts like do it everyday in Jailbreak , Everyround

A [PLAYER] Famous with the word (Dog) And then if it was sawgame the next word will be (Cat) , and eveyone already know his words And After (Cat) he says (black)

i really think those people need to learn more words , say another words .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FACT
There is 171,476 words in English And u always say those 2 words or 3 words ....

I really Think That they Need to learn more words , i Hope People read my topic , or i think it will be ignored idk Lets try :)

POINTS OF THIS TOPIC
1- To Learn More Words
2- To stop Saying Same Words
3- To Stop playing Saw Game or any kind of word games And ur english Is 50% Bad
4- To make a rule about it
:)

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT GUYS CMON ITS A GAME :naughty: :megusta:

EDITED More(POINTS OF THIS TOPIC)

Last edited by ReXor on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:48 am

#2 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
i dont have a better word than witch and ghost xD use GOD instead of them xD

Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:50 am

#3 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
Spoiler: show
dog

That makes me mad..
Fortunately these 2 shining stars in our community since yesterday have been using other words! That gives me hope.
I'd be after making a rule about it, so Players don't abuse it.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:51 am
nD* Fun Member

#4 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
The famous guy who says those words is Mr. iOsama with (dog,cat,black,information,biology), the same words every game,everytime. Its a little bit annoying to hear the same words everyday... making new rule about that has no sense but just tell him/them to change words like i do always and everything will be Ok, otherwise report them.

These kids...Image

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 am
Profile WWW

#5 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
You can pretype if you know his words.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:29 am

#6 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
voodoo wrote:
The famous guy who says those words is Mr. iOsama with (dog,cat,black,information,biology), the same words every game,everytime. Its a little bit annoying to hear the same words everyday... making new rule about that has no sense but just tell him/them to change words like i do always and everything will be Ok, otherwise report them.

Report for..?
It's The case. There is nothing we may do about it.
I did ask to use other words, didnt' work so I guess I'm lacking authority.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:39 am

#7 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
Well, lack of variety in one's english is the only problem with commanders, really. So "being repetitive" is a common thing here.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:34 am

#8 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
Vocabulary doesn't seem to be The problem here because they do it on purpose to troll :trollface:
It shall be stated by member team and controlled by Them not to abuse it.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:57 pm

#9 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
I think we should allow only 1 word tbh

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:06 pm

#10 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
I agree with cruxell, the only word should be cage.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:18 pm

#11 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
Well cts cannot use the same words, but still somepeople doesnt know how to spell some words, some people choose osama to command because they know his words so they can pretype them.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:21 pm

#12 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
First off, dont double post Rexor :p
Then, your english isnt the best so i dont think you should judge other's. Especially those who are trying in order to command... i feel like it's not right.
Banning sawgames and spelling bee days is the third point of your topic, yet you ask for sawgames in spelling bee days, aight.
Plus, you're talking about osama only saying " dog, cat, black, biology etc...", yeah sure, "Line, cage, cells" are a better way to command on sawgame np.
Should we punish those who chooses 1 during the whole game too ? You tell me.
Sawgame is a lame game, if ct's want to make it lamer, it's their choice imo.
Nothing more to say.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:26 pm

#13 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
voodoo wrote:
making new rule about that has no sense but just tell him/them to change words like i do always and everything will be Ok, otherwise report them.

voodoo if i told them change their words they will not do that and there is no reason to report them , if there is no rule saying (using same words)
i rly think , we should make a new rule about it , so we can report , like i said 171,476 words in english and they only use 5 or less ...
then they need to learn some words

Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:33 pm

#14 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
Tagliano` wrote:
First off, dont double post Rexor :p
Then, your english isnt the best so i dont think you should judge other's. Especially those who are trying in order to command... i feel like it's not right.
Banning sawgames and spelling bee days is the third point of your topic, yet you ask for sawgames in spelling bee days, aight.
Plus, you're talking about osama only saying " dog, cat, black, biology etc...", yeah sure, "Line, cage, cells" are a better way to command on sawgame np.
Should we punish those who chooses 1 during the whole game too ? You tell me.
Sawgame is a lame game, if ct's want to make it lamer, it's their choice imo.

Nothing more to say.

Tagliano , 1- my english is not the best but is more than 80% good , i understand english so its okay with that

Tagliano` wrote:
your english isnt the best so i dont think you should judge other's.

2- i dont use the same word or words tho

more people will use the same command for ever if we didn't make a rule about it and some people will be famous with thier words
Tagliano` wrote:
Sawgame is a lame game

Not everyone thinks sawgame is a lame game , not because its a game inside cage doesn't mean its a lame Game

Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:43 pm

#15 Post Re: Can A Ct Always say the Same word or 2 words for rest of his life in Spelling Games
It's ok to use the same words, where is the problem? 70% of the players are arabs and their english not that good. Whats the problem if I used like these words? (Black,Cat,Dog,Biology,Information), pepole know how to write it, also who doesnt know can learn from them. Sometimes when Infinite or Apple command a sawgame, and they say a word only 4 or 5 out of 20 type the word, because the rest pepole they dont know how to write it and the speeling..

Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next