View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 16 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post ban apple

Last edited by iOsama on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm

#2 Post Re: ban apple
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...
Broo brooo broo youu youuu youuu realllyy haavvveee a problem problem problem offf of of communication
Try not to post subject here for this .
Use the strike list and try to put proofs and describe well the situation because we had just understand that you was shooting shooting shooting and shooting

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:02 pm
VIP

#3 Post Re: ban apple
Let me clear the situation for everyone
You Free killed Snap for having a Jetpack even when you didn't saw using it which is a free kill .But i think potato overreacted about that and he Ct banned you for 24h

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:55 pm
VIP

#4 Post Re: ban apple
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...
Broo brooo broo youu youuu youuu realllyy haavvveee a problem problem problem offf of of communication
Use the strike list and try to put proofs and describe well the situation because we had just understand that you was shooting shooting shooting and shooting

These users thanked the author ~LITE~ for the post: KaitoKid
Bruh.
This guy's grammar levels are below the floor and you're thanking him for blaming someone else's level of english :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:55 pm
VIP

#5 Post Re: ban apple
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...

Bruh.
This guy's grammar levels are below the floor and you're thanking him for blaming someone else's level of english :lol: :lol:

exactly I thanked him because of the irony this guy is a comedic genius smh he's been playing us this whole time

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:08 am
nD** Runner Member

#6 Post Re: ban apple
If I'm not mistaken, you're saying: the day was last man standing, and you announced before the start cheating isn't allowed then you started shooting until you said stop and opened the door, after that you killed someone had jetpack and another one had shield.

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:13 am
nD* Jail Member

#7 Post Re: ban apple
As woOW said; you freekilled me while you didn't see me using jetpack inside of the lastmanstanding. That's why potato ct banned you for a day.

You freekilled 2 and people got mad about it.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:36 am

#8 Post Re: ban apple
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...

Bruh.
maybe you can find a bug to improve my english like you did with the bug of the cash :lol: :lol: and the kid kaito can try it for me :lol:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm
#9 Post Re: ban apple
~LITE~ wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...

Bruh.
maybe you can find a bug to improve my english like you did with the bug of the cash :lol: :lol: and the kid kaito can try it for me :lol:

Looololololollol Where do you get these jokes from?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:00 pm
nD* Jail Member

#10 Post Re: ban apple
Stick to the topic please...

woOW and me already explained maybe potato will also after that it can be locked theres no point of creating this since we already explained it in the server.. You just didn't understand it. But yeah its only 1 day so doesn't hurt you I guess...

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm
VIP

#11 Post Re: ban apple
~LITE~ wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...

Bruh.

It's fine I know who it's coming from, right kid kaito?!?! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:20 pm
VIP

#12 Post Re: ban apple
~LITE~ wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...

Bruh.

ha ha ha so fucking funny man

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:37 pm

#13 Post Re: ban apple
~LITE~ wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...

Bruh.

BLACK

14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:51 pm

#14 Post Re: ban apple
Toti wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:
Ban apple
Unfaire potato
Shoting shotinggg ...

Bruh.

ha ha ha so fucking funny man

stfu

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:44 pm
nD* Jail Member

#15 Post Re: ban apple
Massive freekills then leaving due to rage, evading punishments. Ignoring the members's advice and help and plenty more if we're going into detail. You being a shit ct daily has needed to come to a rest. I hope you actually learn from this and admit your mistakes rather than denying it and getting yourself into the shits even more.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next