View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Coder

#1 Post Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Code:
Suggestion machine

The thing that keeps CS1.6 interesting for me, is making new/fun stuff.
That's one of the reason I became a 'Coder' in the first place (Not just for the free VIP :liar:).

So I want to push you guys to think,
about amazing fun games, lr's, or even a new server idea.

Post a good idea (don't just spam bunch of ideas, to try and win),
explain the idea, how it should work. Why it would be a fun thing to play.

After few weeks, I'll look them all over with |nD| Zapt0r ,
and make a small poll, with the best 3-5 ideas we think are great and should definitely be added to the server.

So easy as that, the winner will get 1 Year VIP,
and the second guy will get 1 Month VIP.

(If you are a non-steamer, price 1 will be Steam copy & 1month vip, second will be steam copy. #SteamIsLife)

NOTE: Idea's that didn't win prices could be used to, all in favor for the community.

So atm we also have some ongoing projects ofc,
because believe it or not... Admins don't sit still,
I mean they sit still on their chair, but they do work behind the scenes.

Freezetag (Funday), Quiz (LR), Multimod server, Battle royal server (need mapper tho)? :o
These babies are already on our todo-list. (With a bunch of other stuff).

Example of suggestion:
Spoiler: show
Freezetag weapon edition

Red vs Blue team, everyone got weapons.. Just normal combat against team vs team, but if you "die" (loose all your health), you get frozen..
Team players can break the ice by slashing it, but risk to be "frozen" to by doing this.

If you get revived, you get 50% of your previous start health (100 -> 50 -> 25 -> 0) 3th time u get frozen, u simply die of a simple cold.

If a team gets fully frozen, they loose..
After a time seer activates, and if it takes to long it ends...
Teams depending on the amount of players would be interesting to, so we have always like groups of +- (8 to 10) players?

It's also allowed to suggest some changes, ideas to a players idea.
At the end we are one community.

(Mostly I don't do this amount of typing, because well yeah, my English is crap. #BlameRunescape2005)

Grtz,
Coder | Team

Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:27 pm

#2 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Gang LR: Spawn with a random weapon (both having the same weapon though) on each side of an open area (football field, whatever?) and fight (randomize HP 100-250?), really basic 1v1 aimfight without obstacles and a random gun, realistically.

Laser funday: This was a thing in another community (myrun? mtc? idk), basically darken the map, make everyone get laser guns and 1 hit is death.

Extra suggestion (addition to rambo day): Golden Light, which will spawn randomly in the map creating the possibility of having a 2nd rambo once the light has been reached (only for a single player), making the server fight not just against 1 but 2 rambo's. I do think the rambo's should be able to attack each other aswell though.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:11 pm

#3 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
1-Like I told uhu one day.what about a Hns with a kind of a snowman? When you start this day . (Type /hnss). Ts have 60 s to run away on the map.. after this 60 so all the cts will get the powers of a snow man .. and they run to kill ts but in this day .using guns is not allowed. And you can't pick up the guns. But with changing the god mod to 1000 HP or more like you want . This will give ts a chance to rebel agains the ct team if they do not stay alone . . and adding some speed to the cts to finish days in 5 min. And when the snow man slashes you you will freeze for 10 s until you die from using hp . But ofc your friend can unfreeze you like the normal game we know . Maybe this is a kind of having a new funny day .

2- what about adding a scout to the gnts lr ? Like in the s4s one..

3- changing the sparta day to a battle royal wihout using guns will be better . Because its rare to play sparta this days .

4- headshoot lr . In the lr you will get a deagle like s4s but can shoot anytime you want to . You will kill each others with when some.one get a hs . .like aim map but using dgls only and knife . Or maybe awp because there is no.lr.for the awp only rambo .

5-changing the saw game to a new day . For example. When you start this day (/sawgame) the ts Will get a random number from 1 to 16 off if they are 16 players in the t team. And a word will appear every 10s the first one to type the word will get a chance to choose one of the numbers by typing it.any way the guy with this number will die. So there is no way for ghosting or using a hard words because a lot of Arab players don't have a Haight level in English...

Good luck and thanks xalus for trying to improve the server

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:44 pm

#4 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Funday suggestions:

Gang war: Cells open when the day starts and after 10-15 sec of cd, the Ts get split into red and blue team, all Ts have the same SMG and full 100 hp; it's a team vs team game, when one of the 2 teams dies completely the remaining alive players of the other team get split again into 2 teams red and blue and they get back to a 100 HP; same cycle over and over again until 1 T stays alive and gets LR. (gunroom restricted + healing not allowed)

Thundergod: CTs are automatically switched to T when the day starts cause there should be only 1 team, after 10-15 sec a T gets randomly struck by lightning, he gets glowed in light blue and has a highly increased movement speed (to the point where he could probably win a race by himself against the cars you find in jailbreak maps). The day is played with knives only as all the Ts should try to stab the thundergod, days ends when the guy dies.

Cell wars: Teamkilling is enabled, cell doors have to stay closed so that the Ts fight it out to death with knives only, weapons not allowed. In case there is more than 1 cell (which is the case for most of the maps), then cell doors are opened only when you are sure that there is 1 survivor from each cell, the remaining Ts fight with what's left of their HP so that you get 1 survivor from the cell wars.

Last request suggestions:

Challenge: The T picks a CT for the challenge, after that he picks a game in the map(could be KZ/football/surf/etc...), sets his own game rules and after a countdown the challenge starts. Timer should be set to avoid round delaying.

Last edited by Lagger on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:28 pm

#5 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Real Lava Day

Everyone gets transfered to the same team and has 20-30 seconds to get ready. When the Countdown is done lava starts flooding from underneath the ground and burns everybody not standing above it. You don't actually die from it instantly. You can push others away a little by knifing them or add a gun that on hit pushes (no dmg). So it's not hard getting to a spot someone else is on already. Last one alive wins. Maybe if possible add some objects that float on the lava.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:13 am
Coder

#6 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
kami (GER] wrote:
Real Lava Day

Everyone gets transfered to the same team and has 20-30 seconds to get ready. When the Countdown is done lava starts flooding from underneath the ground and burns everybody not standing above it. You don't actually die from it instantly. You can push others away a little by knifing them or add a gun that on hit pushes (no dmg). So it's not hard getting to a spot someone else is on already. Last one alive wins. Maybe if possible add some objects that float on the lava.

I'm afraid you already found the limits of cs1.6 when you started about lava flooding. ;)

Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:52 am

#7 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Kill Confirmed :
Everyone gets an m4/ak and a hook, when you kill someone, it will drop a tag, so you have to take his tag before X seconds or that player will respawn again. if you take it, that player won't respawn and you will get X health. The hook will help u in this process, like reaching the tag faster.

btw Xalus, what do i get for suggesting the great battle royal funday? :think:

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:38 am
Profile WWW

#8 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Xalus wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:
Real Lava Day

I'm afraid you already found the limits of cs1.6 when you started about lava flooding. ;)

aww :(

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:10 am
VIP

#9 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Mario day; jump on someones head to kill him first bounce will takeup to 50 damage, there needs to be gravity in it otherwise its very hard ;c

Rat day; transform everyone into a rat and give them full speed (like the fast speed in jbshop but then x10 faster) and whenever you hit eachother you die. (so basically its a dodge game)

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:22 am

#10 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
SNap wrote:
Mario day; jump on someones head to kill him first bounce will takeup to 50 damage, there needs to be gravity in it otherwise its very hard ;c

Already suggested that: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... io#p535834
Xalus wrote:
Tixler wrote:
An epic idea
Mario game : If u ever played mario game, the way to kill the monster is jumping on their heads. So why don't make it a funday? basically everone gets duoble jump/ high jump/ gravity, then you have to jump on players' head in order to eliminate them.
@Xalus ?

Making it like that, feels a bit the same like the 'Jedi-day'.
Because you also need to get above the player, and force him down to splash.

But combinating your idea and Kami's,
like I said above here, could become an interesting day!

----

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Coder

#11 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
SNap wrote:

Rat day; transform everyone into a rat and give them full speed (like the fast speed in jbshop but then x10 faster) and whenever you hit eachother you die. (so basically its a dodge game)

I think I should make like a "Funday area system", which would be the football field in most cases. An area that you cant leave.
This could be used for many types of new games.

Mario Funday could work in there, and make it for example when you jump you have a "jump delay". So you cant jump away for a little if you fall attack. And risk getting attacked yourself.

Running projects
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:52 am

#12 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
~LITE~ wrote:
because a lot of Arab players don't have a Haight level in English...
:eusa-think: :handgestures-thumbdown:

Lite sensei : Your harrass dont have ant relation with your shit life . You habe a toxic behaviours and you still harrassing player like tou can see that in uber aplication . And you was banned evadin because all time you put information about players kin the server . This players joined when you wass banned perm . Can any admin.cheak his id pleas and he will find him bannig evadin

Last edited by hoho on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:06 am

#13 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Why do i have to listen to people tell me to do stuff so i can play LR to finaly someone else gets it and waste 10 min of my life?

Here is what i suggest, A brand new server with LR, Funday games only.
At the beginning of the round a vote is made weather to play a Funday or a Random LR games between players, If they choose a Funday, it will automaticly select a funday and make a vote if they want to play this funday, If not, the server will choose a new Funday to be voted on/off.

If they choose LR day, The server random groups of 2 players to play an LR game, and that's round 1, you could make it last like 45 seconds or 1 minute, if both the players of round 1 per group still alive, they both die, if not, the winner moves to round 2, which last a bit longer, or the same, and keep going until you have 1 player and he wins 500nD$, and a new game starts !

And if the number of players is odd, the server randomly select one or it selects the one who was connected for the longest time.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:14 am

#14 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Hadi wrote:
Why do i have to listen to people tell me to do stuff so i can play LR to finaly someone else gets it and waste 10 min of my life?

At the beginning of the round a vote is made weather to play a Funday or a Random LR games between players, If they choose a Funday, it will automaticly select a funday and make a vote if they want to play this funday, If not, the server will choose a new Funday to be voted on/off.

If they choose LR day, The server random groups of 2 players to play an LR game, and that's round 1, you could make it last like 45 seconds or 1 minute, if both the players of round 1 per group still alive, they both die, if not, the winner moves to round 2, which last a bit longer, or the same, and keep going until you have 1 player and he wins 500nD$, and a new game starts !

And if the number of players is odd, the server randomly select one or it selects the one who was connected for the longest time.

Haha.
Even TF2 had a better chance.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:19 pm

#15 Post Re: Suggestion machine [WIN YEAR VIP]
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Hadi wrote:

Haha.
Even TF2 had a better chance.

Eyy bro I know you're being sarcastic in a way, but still TF2 playerbase is always superior to the CS 1.6 one (Steam + non-Steam combined).
It's just that TF2 JB players are used to some plugins and they want them on every single TF2 JB server, nD TF2 brings something new and fresh ;D

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next