View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:37 am



Reply to topic  [ 1479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99  Next
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#61 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Gotouda Aki wrote:
@everyone, before being accepted you have to contact an admin on Discord to prove you got a working microphone.
We got green names on Discord.

It's best if you type in the #general channel a message with "@Admin" in it then all admins there will get a notification!

E.g.

"Hey @admin help with CT app pls"

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#62 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID : STEAM_0:1:55192768

age : 17

Country : Albania

Discord name : BlackShot

///


Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#63 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Pentagram41 wrote:
Steam/Valve ID : STEAM_0:1:55192768

age : 17

Country : Albania

Discord name : BlackShot

///

Disapproved
You've recently gotten slays and kicks for freekill and for being a bad CT.


Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#64 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve Id : STEAM_0:1:55192768

age : 17

Country : Sweden

Discord name : BlackShoTtT

link steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/palestain3/

please i want ct prmisson and im real blackshott and some one his name penagram 41 he is not me

its my real fourms .................


Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#65 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
blackShoTT wrote:
Steam/Valve Id : STEAM_0:1:55192768

age : 17

Country : Sweden

Discord name : BlackShoTtT

link steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/palestain3/

please i want ct prmisson and im real blackshott and some one his name penagram 41 he is not me

its my real fourms .................

Disapproved
I already told you I used the Steam ID provided, not forum name. And the Steam ID you provided, is the same that he provided.


Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:50 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 35 times
#66 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
He asked me to do a topic for him because he didin't understand how forums work. If you need him to make it himself decline this and I'll tell him.

I am not saying he is a good candidate for the ct team, only making the topic for him so admins make a decision like normal.

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:18099185
Age: 11
Country: UK
Discord name: I can confirm that he has a working microphone.


Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#67 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
spaxor wrote:
He asked me to do a topic for him because he didin't understand how forums work. If you need him to make it himself decline this and I'll tell him.

I am not saying he is a good candidate for the ct team, only making the topic for him so admins make a decision like normal.

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:18099185
Age: 11
Country: UK
Discord name: I can confirm that he has a working microphone.

Disapproved
He has gotten too many recent warns and punishment for freekills, abuse and bad CT.
Tell him to wait till next month before applying again.


Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:09 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:39 pm
Location: Netherland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#68 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID STEAM_0:0:15549574
Age:19
Country:Netherlands
Discord name: Medusa #1974

Important to read:
I lost my access to my steam account because of hot mails stupid security questions. I had registered my old phone number but I don’t have it any more. Anyways, is it really necessary to link up a steam account? Please say no .. :D


Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#69 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:185922448
Age: 16
Country: Malaysia
Discord name: NightBlue3
Nickname : NightBlue3

_________________
NightWeebxD


Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:02 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 522 times
#70 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Medusa wrote:
Steam/Valve ID STEAM_0:0:15549574
Age:19
Country:Netherlands
Discord name: Medusa #1974

Important to read:
I lost my access to my steam account because of hot mails stupid security questions. I had registered my old phone number but I don’t have it any more. Anyways, is it really necessary to link up a steam account? Please say no .. :D

approved

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:08 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
#71 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:6957180
Age: 15
Country: Tunisia
Discord name: KaideN DaKingPowa : D ( without space )

_________________
Also known as ScarFace
Permanently banned.


Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#72 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:9027596
Age: 17
Country: Algeria
Discord name: [email protected]


Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#73 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:1511481
Age: 16
Country: Algeria
Discord name: [email protected] #Muslim


Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 9 times
#74 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:166404451
Age: 16
Country: Portugal
Discord name: Aash

_________________
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.


Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#75 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
NightBlue3 wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:185922448
Age: 16
Country: Malaysia
Discord name: NightBlue3
Nickname : NightBlue3

Disapproved
Too new to the community to know the rules required to go CT.


Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.