neonDragon
https://www.neondragon.net/

**** Apply to join CT here! ****
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27860
Page 3 of 99

Author:  Mr. Kanister [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

steam valve /ID : STEAM_0:0:13261200
country : Germany
age : 25
discord name : Mr. Kanister

:kappa:

now you got me -.- hey there im here :D

Author:  Jihad [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:56769766
Age: 17
Country: Palestine
Discord name: Jihad

Author:  spartyayate [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

STEAM_0:1:27158159 0 00:09 44 0
21
Belgium
YaYa

Author:  Gotouda Aki [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Mr. Kanister wrote:
steam valve /ID : STEAM_0:0:13261200
country : Germany
age : 25
discord name : Mr. Kanister

:kappa:

now you got me -.- hey there im here :D

spartyayate wrote:
STEAM_0:1:27158159 0 00:09 44 0
21
Belgium
YaYa

Approved
Jihad wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:56769766
Age: 17
Country: Palestine
Discord name: Jihad

Poke me or another admin on Discord to get access.

Author:  Rubber Johnny [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:9918707
Age: 17
Country: Austria
Discord name: rubber johnny

I have all the requirements except from one: "Linked Steam account to forum account if not applying for non-steam account steam_connect.php"
I cannot link my steam-acc to my forum-acc because there is this guy alwayswin (forum-name: Psychotic). I was non-steamer til he gave me the chance to become steamer. I had to collect cash for him what I did and so he gave me his steam-acc. But he forgot the pin so I cannot do it and I am not really responsible for this. I am waiting now a week but he always says that it needs time so I hope you can make an exception once. I try to fix this problem but I cannot do anything until he gives me the pin. Thank you!!!

Kind regards!!!

Author:  Z!kooo [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

STEAM_0:0:1201650
21
Tunisia
ًZikooo/eL Castro

Author:  Gotouda Aki [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

This is not the topic to comment on who applies. If you got comments on who applies do it via PM or Steam. But do not use this topic for it.

eL Castro wrote:
STEAM_0:0:1201650
21
Tunisia
ًZikooo/eL Castro

Already accepted.
Rubber Johnny wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:9918707
Age: 17
Country: Austria
Discord name: rubber johnny

I have all the requirements except from one: "Linked Steam account to forum account if not applying for non-steam account steam_connect.php"
I cannot link my steam-acc to my forum-acc because there is this guy alwayswin (forum-name: Psychotic). I was non-steamer til he gave me the chance to become steamer. I had to collect cash for him what I did and so he gave me his steam-acc. But he forgot the pin so I cannot do it and I am not really responsible for this. I am waiting now a week but he always says that it needs time so I hope you can make an exception once. I try to fix this problem but I cannot do anything until he gives me the pin. Thank you!!!

Kind regards!!!

Disapproved
I've had many issues with you in-game, please wait and learn the basic rules of this community, such as don't harass.

Author:  Konijn [ Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Konijn wrote:
Important
Please ONLY post in this topic if you are applying. Posts which do not meet the above template will be removed and the appropriate forum warnings/punishments will be given out.

If you wish to comment on an applicant please click the "PM" button next to their post and then change the To address to "Admin Community"

Author:  Voropoulo [ Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

dropghost wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:158930363
Age: 18
Country: Palestine
Discord name: Ghost4Ever!


Approved

Author:  Waschera [ Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Tixler wrote:
Steam/Valve ID:STEAM_0:1:170258173 http://steamcommunity.com/id/suhaibmebbes7
Age: 14
Country: Palestine
Discord name: Tixler

Approved

Author:  Gotouda Aki [ Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Jihad wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:56769766
Age: 17
Country: Palestine
Discord name: Jihad

Approved

Author:  MaMa ;) [ Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Steam/Valve ID: If you are a Valve/Non-Steam player please connect to one of our servers are your ID may be different to other servers. You can get your ID by typing "status" in the console.VALVE_0:4:670329154
Age:12
Country:malaysia
Discord name:ReBal* l MaMa ;)

Author:  Casper1999 [ Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Steam id: STEAM_0:0:76388687
Age: 18
Country: Jordan
Discord: [C]asper

Author:  「LtRed」ム [ Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:3753661
Age : 15
Country : India
Discord Name : LtRed <3

Author:  Voropoulo [ Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Casper1999 wrote:
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:76388687
Age: 18
Country: Jordan
Discord: [C]asper


Approved

Page 3 of 99 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/