Page 100 of 106

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:19 pm
by Freddy
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:511825956

Age:17

country: uk

discordname: fredrick#8545

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:24 pm
by ZeRo#1
Freddy wrote:Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:511825956

Age:17

country: uk

discordname: fredrick#8545
Accepted

It is his new Steam-ID
Remember Fred as i told you if you play as a ct to do always sawgames or other shit, I'll easily remove your access.

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:53 pm
by ZeRo#1
Coki_Pie!

New ID: VALVE_0:4:1197993112
Old ID: STEAM_0:1:442255865

Switched the access.

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:30 pm
by B1g Sh4Ck
Steam ID : VALVE_0:4:603888339

Age:16

country: Philippines

discordname: Mr.Mustache#2463

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:10 pm
by slink
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:538412269
Age:17
Country:Kosovo
Discord name:ⓀⒾⓉⓇⒶ

applied in discord ACCEPTED

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:56 pm
by INTERNATIONAL
Steam/Valve ID:STEAM_0:1:28846896
Age:16
Country:Morocco
Discord name:AlvarezMAROCANU#2600

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:13 am
by Muhaha
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:33437283
Age 19
Country: Danmark
Discord name: Youssef#4625

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:03 am
by slink
Muhaha wrote:Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:33437283
Age 19
Country: Danmark
Discord name: Youssef#4625
Accepted
Welcome back

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:34 pm
by slink
INTERNATIONAL wrote:Steam/Valve ID:STEAM_0:1:28846896
Age:16
Country:Morocco
Discord name:AlvarezMAROCANU#2600
Declined apply again in 15 days

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:05 pm
by slink
~ItzSamir <3
STEAM_0:1:101430305
accepted by zero

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:42 pm
by JOLLE =)
STEAM_0:1:120066514

28

Switzerland

JOLLE

(I was in the past ct and got ban for 3 or 6 months) I have no Discord (I need it for ct ???)

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:23 pm
by SIG MISS
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:178687073
Age: 17
Country: Palestine
Discord name: SIG MISS

Note: lawliet said i can get it without test , but if you want you can do a test for me np
i already have an account with ct access but as you know i will be playing on this more

Lawliet05/17/2019
discussed and we decided a month after the unban is a reasonable amount of time
hence soonest you can get your ct access back would be the 7th of June

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:41 pm
by JOLLE =)
STEAM_0:1:120066514

28

Switzerland

JOLLE=)

// accepted by KO9

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:48 pm
by slink
|mY| runner | TeTo~ wrote:Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:178687073
Age: 17
Country: Palestine
Discord name: SIG MISS

Note: lawliet said i can get it without test , but if you want you can do a test for me np
i already have an account with ct access but as you know i will be playing on this more

Lawliet05/17/2019
discussed and we decided a month after the unban is a reasonable amount of time
hence soonest you can get your ct access back would be the 7th of June
Accepted

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:08 pm
by olle
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:33452570
Age: 23
Country: Morocco
Discord name: saad