**** Apply to join CT here! ****

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

BomBa

Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Post by BomBa »

discord name : BomBa
BomBa

Post by BomBa »

steam/valve : VALVE_0:4:1529005256
disocrd name : BomBa
Ninja kayZ

Post by Ninja kayZ »

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:19387562
Discord name: ninjakayz

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting
Spoiler!
NinjA kayZ` KaiZidO (CS 1.6 Player since 2003)

Back To The Shadow Lair
SSkkrrrrr

Post by SSkkrrrrr »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:419982031
Discord name: Maestro
slink
nD*** Jail Member

Post by slink »

SSkkrrrrr wrote:Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:419982031
Discord name: Maestro
Read the requirments that are in the first post, you have played 7 hours you need atleast 20hours to get tested (type /mystats ingame to check how many hours u have played) also u have just created ur account hours ago i suggest u read the jailbreak guide to get ur self familiar with our rules, if u need help contact me via discord.
@others if you wanna get tested just pm me indiscord since i cannot find u in the ct access channel
!revive neondragon
HydroxyCarbamide

Post by HydroxyCarbamide »

Old ID: STEAM_0:0:468144820
New ID: STEAM_0:1:503276767
Ripped In Pieces, Bro
Regards,
Safety.
slink
nD*** Jail Member

Post by slink »

HydroxyCarbamide wrote:Old ID: STEAM_0:0:468144820
New ID: STEAM_0:1:503276767
Done
!revive neondragon
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:19950644
Discord name: Behzat Ç
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Conor McGregor wrote:Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:19950644
Discord name: Behzat Ç
Solved

Told me on steam, prob is solved and he got his access back!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
FoX BearD

Post by FoX BearD »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:15952346021

discordname: Fox Beard
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

FoX BearD wrote:Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:15952346021

discordname: Fox Beard
Declined

No way you are 29, sorry I do not believe that and also your attitude lately has been just trash. First laughing about a dead server and now applying for a ct spot? Nah man, fix your attitude first before we decide to test you and to give you a chance to become a CT. We do not need more guys who fucks up the jb server even tho we do not really have players in it.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
FoX BearD

Post by FoX BearD »

wow men u suprise me ; i Admit that i have a bad attitude and yes i lie about my age to have more chance to get accepted but u didnt even give me a chance and that wierd ; and wut do u mean about more guys like u who fuck up the server? i didnt play before in the server as a ct so you judge me with not even know me u didnt even give me a chance to prove myself and the reason why the server is fuck dup is u the members and the admins with accepting random people and kids to play as a ct they come to the server and abuse and freekilling withouth gettting them banned ;so pls dont judge again a person withouth even know him ok! and tell me how i prove myself and when i apply again
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

FoX BearD wrote:wow men u suprise me ; i Admit that i have a bad attitude and yes i lie about my age to have more chance to get accepted but u didnt even give me a chance and that wierd ; and wut do u mean about more guys like u who fuck up the server? i didnt play before in the server as a ct so you judge me with not even know me u didnt even give me a chance to prove myself and the reason why the server is fuck dup is u the members and the admins with accepting random people and kids to play as a ct they come to the server and abuse and freekilling withouth gettting them banned ;so pls dont judge again a person withouth even know him ok! and tell me how i prove myself and when i apply again
You made a couple of mistakes right here.

1. I do know you very well, played enough times in dm with you and saw your overall behaviour. You harassed guys and girls who did not do anything wrong to you.
2. You are lying when it comes to your age, which proofs it again that you're not trustworthy to become a ct for now.
3. You are again mistaken because the other "kids" got tested and managed to pass the test. Yes you did not get the chance now, bcs I declined your apply. For the reason that I want to see a better attitude coming from you before you get the chance to get tested.
4. There has been a time where we had bugs and no ban or ct access removal was working, which has been a reason that the server became a mess and not even MEMBERS nor ADMINS could do anything about it and it did die for a while bcs of that.

I want jb back as smooth as it was a while back and want to have a nice fresh start, therefor bcs of your attitude I declined your apply for now, you can prove me that I'm wrong with showing me the good kid in you and I might test you in a couple of weeks.

Take my decission as it is for now. if you feel it is not fair, contact an admin and tell him that I declined you. This is no discussion thread so please no further replies needed here or it counts as spam.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Dante.
nD* Zombie Member

Post by Dante. »

FoX BearD wrote:wow men u suprise me ; i Admit that i have a bad attitude and yes i lie about my age to have more chance to get accepted but u didnt even give me a chance and that wierd ; and wut do u mean about more guys like u who fuck up the server? i didnt play before in the server as a ct so you judge me with not even know me u didnt even give me a chance to prove myself and the reason why the server is fuck dup is u the members and the admins with accepting random people and kids to play as a ct they come to the server and abuse and freekilling withouth gettting them banned ;so pls dont judge again a person withouth even know him ok! and tell me how i prove myself and when i apply again
I'm seriously done with your bullshit, first you spam the hell outta applications, you recieved a warning for that, and then you literally ignored my warning, and kept spamming and even insulted us the member/admin team, and now, you literally post some fake information about yourself, by that i mean you lied about your name, age, country, EVEN tho we know who you truely are.

SO, if you keep up with this attitude, trust me, you'll find yourself forumbanned (permanently).
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

iOsama` STEAM_0:0:3490045 declined

Asked me in private to give him ct access back. I came to the conlusion that he has to wait 2 weeks from now on to show he changed and improved on his bad history/behaviour before he gets a chance to play as a ct.

@iOsama` show that you changed and you'll get your access back.
Ask again on the 01.04.2020
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”