View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 16 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
neonDragon Admin

#1261 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Spoiler: show
PoP^ wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
PoP^ wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
PoP^ STEAM_0:1:37817331

CT-Access removed due to too much of rulebreaks/being a bad CT. Teamattacking, bug abusing in OIC, mic spam whilst being dead and a way much longer list. Warned him multiple of times to stick to the rules but he is not willing to listen.

You/he can ask again for his CT-Access on the 22nd of october 2018

sad old man.

Removing my ct access was kinda unnecessary. I stopped with the deagle bug already a while ago + the fact that snel and I helped xalus to fix it. Me being a 'bad ct' doesn't really affect anyone since as far as I know the people enjoy it as well. If some1 is unhappy with my 'rule breaking' ( having fun on the server with smaller rule break which doesn't rly affect anything ) I obviously stop. It's just you who sees all the small details.
The moment you discovered your final reason to remove ct access wasn't even clear at all. There were 2 other members on the server at the same time and none of them was complaining about any rules break.
Idk if its just you grinding for the admin status or personal issues, you have, that stops people from having fun on the server.
In total I request my Ct access back.

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:37817331
Discord name: PoP or a7mad

You are constantly breaking rules and I made a topic at prive in it a while ago, was telling the members/admins to have an eye on you bcs it's not hard to see your rulebreaks. And what you mean by I break some rules which doesnt affect others? So you think it is fair that others got their access removed or CT banned or in general punished, whilst you spam things like "Hitler, Nazi" or even some harassive things in arabic (like kos omek) and more in the microphone? Whilst you been one of the reasons why we as fast as possible had to get the OIC deagle bug thing fixed bcs you were always doing it. I moderated all your rulebreaks like teamattacking or teamkilling on purpose on a daily basis and you always refused to listen to me. I switched you to T and you just switched yourself back, switched against the ratio couple of times. You started /hns or /fundays on your own without mentioning it. Playing always around and not paying attention. As already said the list is long and endless. Now after I gave you so crazy much chances to change, now you see it as a personal attack which is not true bcs I'm just doing my job and what I have to as a member. Even saying that I aim for admin is just what proves my point that you see yourself as the victim now, bcs nope I'm not aimaing for an admin position. If you want to discuss this further then invite an admin and we can dicuss this in a group chat on steam or wherever you want, but not here. And you should learn to listen to moderators and cut the trolling and things like that wouldn't have happend. You did in no way contribute in any good way to the ct team with even your "lets play sawgame" or "ok lets play last reaction in the cage" to eliminate 15 T's just for your own fun always = trolling???

You mentioned small things which are not true what shows that you try to get every single point against me. Making a topic about me even stresses the point that you habe some personal problem. If we go by your punishment like 1/3 of the regulars shouldn't have their ct access. You're just a wrong personality trying to ruin others fun. The only one complaining about my 'constant' rule break is you.
Still requesting my ct access back.

Declined. Sit it out.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:12 pm

#1262 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: VALVE_0:4:119804818
Discord name: DOCTOR ABDALLAH :wink:

Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:08 pm

#1263 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Patrick wrote:
Spoiler: show
PoP^ wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
PoP^ wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
PoP^ STEAM_0:1:37817331

CT-Access removed due to too much of rulebreaks/being a bad CT. Teamattacking, bug abusing in OIC, mic spam whilst being dead and a way much longer list. Warned him multiple of times to stick to the rules but he is not willing to listen.

You/he can ask again for his CT-Access on the 22nd of october 2018

sad old man.

Removing my ct access was kinda unnecessary. I stopped with the deagle bug already a while ago + the fact that snel and I helped xalus to fix it. Me being a 'bad ct' doesn't really affect anyone since as far as I know the people enjoy it as well. If some1 is unhappy with my 'rule breaking' ( having fun on the server with smaller rule break which doesn't rly affect anything ) I obviously stop. It's just you who sees all the small details.
The moment you discovered your final reason to remove ct access wasn't even clear at all. There were 2 other members on the server at the same time and none of them was complaining about any rules break.
Idk if its just you grinding for the admin status or personal issues, you have, that stops people from having fun on the server.
In total I request my Ct access back.

Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:37817331
Discord name: PoP or a7mad

You are constantly breaking rules and I made a topic at prive in it a while ago, was telling the members/admins to have an eye on you bcs it's not hard to see your rulebreaks. And what you mean by I break some rules which doesnt affect others? So you think it is fair that others got their access removed or CT banned or in general punished, whilst you spam things like "Hitler, Nazi" or even some harassive things in arabic (like kos omek) and more in the microphone? Whilst you been one of the reasons why we as fast as possible had to get the OIC deagle bug thing fixed bcs you were always doing it. I moderated all your rulebreaks like teamattacking or teamkilling on purpose on a daily basis and you always refused to listen to me. I switched you to T and you just switched yourself back, switched against the ratio couple of times. You started /hns or /fundays on your own without mentioning it. Playing always around and not paying attention. As already said the list is long and endless. Now after I gave you so crazy much chances to change, now you see it as a personal attack which is not true bcs I'm just doing my job and what I have to as a member. Even saying that I aim for admin is just what proves my point that you see yourself as the victim now, bcs nope I'm not aimaing for an admin position. If you want to discuss this further then invite an admin and we can dicuss this in a group chat on steam or wherever you want, but not here. And you should learn to listen to moderators and cut the trolling and things like that wouldn't have happend. You did in no way contribute in any good way to the ct team with even your "lets play sawgame" or "ok lets play last reaction in the cage" to eliminate 15 T's just for your own fun always = trolling???

You mentioned small things which are not true what shows that you try to get every single point against me. Making a topic about me even stresses the point that you habe some personal problem. If we go by your punishment like 1/3 of the regulars shouldn't have their ct access. You're just a wrong personality trying to ruin others fun. The only one complaining about my 'constant' rule break is you.
Still requesting my ct access back.

Declined. Sit it out.

getting warned every 6 days in a total of 60 days doesn't sound too bad tho

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:25 pm
neonDragon Admin

#1264 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Pop, the warning list only shows the times where you actually got warned through ndmenu.

You are getting warned on a daily basis through chat and mic. Regardless, this is not the section for discussing ct ban.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:34 pm

#1265 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:59 am
neonDragon Admin

#1266 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
ALEXANDERBOSKO HHHH wrote:

Get a steam-copy of the game or get a static IP. Your ID keeps changing and it will make you lose your stats and CT-access. Would be pointless to grant you CT-access if you are going to lose it anyway.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:59 am
nD*** Jail Member

#1267 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Lawliet wrote:
Samir - STEAM_0:1:2498660 and Hamza - STEAM_0:1:206329577 CT access was removed, soonest they can get it back is on the 1st of October (2 months from now)

Both IDs have been granted CT access again.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:27 pm

#1268 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: "BlackDevil" 927 VALVE_0:4:1131505352 0 00:27 258
Discord name: BlackDevil #7871

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:17 am
neonDragon Admin

#1269 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
BlackDevil007 wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: "BlackDevil" 927 VALVE_0:4:1131505352 0 00:27 258
Discord name: BlackDevil #7871

Denied

You need at least 20 hours of gameplay before you are eligible to apply for CT. You have 4.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:09 am

#1270 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: VALVE_0:4:1831162090
Discord name: Ra!NN.#1895

Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:33 pm
neonDragon Admin

#1271 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Zer0 .') wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: VALVE_0:4:1831162090
Discord name: Ra!NN.#1895

Denied

You need at least 20 hours of gameplay before you are eligible to apply for CT. You currently have 2.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 pm

#1272 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:80482382
Discord name: redz#5484

Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:20 am

#1273 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:2359083
Discord name: The Legend ; Tiger

Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:36 pm
nD* Jail Member

#1274 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
reddz wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:80482382
Discord name: redz#5484

Accepted

Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:51 pm
nD* Jail Member

#1275 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Adam Alqam wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:2359083
Discord name: The Legend ; Tiger

Declined read the rules again and try to improve your english level .
feel free to apply again in 20 days

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85