View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:27 am



Reply to topic  [ 1481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 99  Next
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 26 times
#1231 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Added CT access to LITE's new steam : STEAM_0:1:224469417


Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1232 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
STEAM_0:1:27058219
Age:20
Country: Phalastine
Discord Name: anas
i might'v didnt get the 20 hours play time but i did play neondragon years ago and stopped and came back i know everything i always played neondragon and all of its servers


Last edited by Ar2505 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:36 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:36 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1233 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID:VALVE_0:4:2018495991 0 28:44 47 0
Age:13
Country:Romania
Discord Name:~Boddy~ #3879


Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:35 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1234 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:0:91315591
Age: 18
Country: Czech Republic - Czechia


Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time
#1235 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Age:18
Country:Saudi Arabia
Discord name:rayray
115 STEAM_0:0:183299860


Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:05 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 4:02 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1236 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:2498660
Age: 16
Country: palestine
Discord name: ItzSamir
I got removed from CT before maybe 2 months
i have on the server 530 hour
Thanks


Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:02 pm
Profile
nD** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times
#1237 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
ItzSamir wrote:
Steam/Valve ID: STEAM_0:1:2498660
Age: 16
Country: palestine
Discord name: ItzSamir
I got removed from CT before maybe 2 months
i have on the server 530 hour
Thanks

Lawliet wrote:
Samir - STEAM_0:1:2498660 and Hamza - STEAM_0:1:206329577 CT access was removed, soonest they can get it back is on the 1st of October (2 months from now)

you got your ct access removed on Aug 01, 2018 thats only 1 month wait for another month and u can ask for ur ct access again

_________________
mhommed xd : shut ub kd you very noob


Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 131 times
#1238 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Ar2505 wrote:
STEAM_0:1:27058219
Age:20
Country: Phalastine
Discord Name: anas
i might'v didnt get the 20 hours play time but i did play neondragon years ago and stopped and came back i know everything i always played neondragon and all of its servers


Accepted

_________________
They put you on a bad route
And when you needed they help to pick you up, they fuckin' backed out
They fuckin' got you, I can't lie
But now you're brains fried
You don't even act like you the same guy
Yo mama told you that drugs are bad
But you ain't listen till the fire burned yo ass now you understand


Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time
#1239 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
I got a new steam account . I want to transfer the CT Access to that account .

Old Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:444713149

New Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:448868191

Thanks for helping.

Safety.

_________________
Do not trust anyone
Maystro


Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 pm
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#1240 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Safety_N3W wrote:
I got a new steam account . I want to transfer the CT Access to that account .

Old Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:444713149

New Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:448868191

Thanks for helping.

Safety.


Removed the CT access from your old account and gave you your access back on the new provided ID.

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:56 am
Profile
VIP

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1241 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
Application of QuatsnoR
STEAM_0:1:23279717
Age: 24
Nationality: Dutch

- 20 Hours server play time
I currently only have 17 hours, but I have played on this server since 2012 (Account was created back than).

- Rule knowledge
I've read and understood the rules for being a CT, and i acknowledge them.

- Working microphone
Yes it works just fine.

- Good understanding of English
Yes I do understand English.

- Forum account
Yes sir!

- Linked Steam account to forum account if not applying for non-steam account http://www.neondragon.net/steam_connect.php
Yes sir!

- Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/jXSBGWW and set up your microphone to work with this.
I am currently online.

_________________
STEAM_0:1:23279717


Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:57 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
#1242 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:442156716
Age: 15
Country: Pakistan
Discord name: Coki!
aa idk why my prev. access cant be succeeded.. i cant join ct maybe u can check again and re-put my access
Thanks

_________________
User banned for 1 Year due to continous Topic Spam.


Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:01 am
Profile
nD** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times
#1243 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
QuatsnoR wrote:
Application of QuatsnoR
STEAM_0:1:23279717
Age: 24
Nationality: Dutch

- 20 Hours server play time
I currently only have 17 hours, but I have played on this server since 2012 (Account was created back than).

- Rule knowledge
I've read and understood the rules for being a CT, and i acknowledge them.

- Working microphone
Yes it works just fine.

- Good understanding of English
Yes I do understand English.

- Forum account
Yes sir!

- Linked Steam account to forum account if not applying for non-steam account http://www.neondragon.net/steam_connect.php
Yes sir!

- Join the discord server: https://discord.gg/jXSBGWW and set up your microphone to work with this.
I am currently online.


Accepted

_________________
mhommed xd : shut ub kd you very noob


Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:32 am
Profile
nD** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times
#1244 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
coki!! wrote:
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:442156716
Age: 15
Country: Pakistan
Discord name: Coki!
aa idk why my prev. access cant be succeeded.. i cant join ct maybe u can check again and re-put my access

Declined
you got reported for ct abuse on this /strikelist.php?report_id=6171 ,
You can ask to get your CT access back on the 7th of october 2018

_________________
mhommed xd : shut ub kd you very noob


Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:36 am
Profile
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#1245 Post Re: **** Apply to join CT here! ****
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:243722769
Name: SosA

Removed your ct access for one month bcs of being a too bad CT in general. Freehitting, Freekilling, not paying enough attention, opening cells without any reason and then leaving the server fast.

You can ask for your CT access again back on the 7th october 2018. Read up again on the rules and learn from your mistakes pls.

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:51 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1481 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 99  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.