Jailbreak suggestions

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

User avatar
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by zapt0r »

austria_wien wrote:
Freddy wrote:
austria_wien wrote:Is it possible to allow/code /lr "training" in the ghost mode? Would be nice for newer ones. Think about /lr's where you don't need an opponent: like spraying, combo, ...

Give (f.e. 3 star members) the option to blind the Ts for example a blind cage box fight, a blind race, ...

I don't really see why this would be necessary as most of them you can do without having to type /lr. You can also practice a LR while someone is actually doing theirs. e.g typing, spray and so on.
Heh? You see how high you spray or your own LJ? I don't think so. Eeeh you can ONLY "practice" when someone is doing theirs and that's the point? But not for real, because you don't see your LJ "record". Or am I wrong?
With all the things we have on the to-do list, this would probably fall on the bottom of it. I don't see a great need of this as of now.
Regards,
zapt0r
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2518
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Thierry Henry »

Bring back 3rd person LR's ;)

EDIT: Also 'Quiz' LR.
[youtube]GSBRWBa2UGI[/youtube]
User avatar
austria_wien
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by austria_wien »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Bring back 3rd person LR's ;)

EDIT: Also 'Quiz' LR.
How about 3rd person round? :trollface:
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 744
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by KaitoKid »

Add some campmeter that does increased damage to rambo only on Rambo Day, it's way too easy for the rambo with 25k+ hp on a full server to win by camping in a single room
STEAM_0:0:51774830
User avatar
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by zapt0r »

KaitoKid wrote:Add some campmeter that does increased damage to rambo only on Rambo Day, it's way too easy for the rambo with 25k+ hp on a full server to win by camping in a single room
Will do
Regards,
zapt0r
J4ck
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by J4ck »

Adding the quiz plugin which will show a question in 15minutes which mean delay 15 minutes between each question, first one to answer will get a reward for example 1 point.
User avatar
voodoo
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Contact:

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by voodoo »

add more seconds on "countdown" (/cd 20 or /cd 30)
Image

Serselli?
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Xalus »

zapt0r wrote:
austria_wien wrote:
Freddy wrote:
austria_wien wrote:Is it possible to allow/code /lr "training" in the ghost mode? Would be nice for newer ones. Think about /lr's where you don't need an opponent: like spraying, combo, ...

Give (f.e. 3 star members) the option to blind the Ts for example a blind cage box fight, a blind race, ...

I don't really see why this would be necessary as most of them you can do without having to type /lr. You can also practice a LR while someone is actually doing theirs. e.g typing, spray and so on.
Heh? You see how high you spray or your own LJ? I don't think so. Eeeh you can ONLY "practice" when someone is doing theirs and that's the point? But not for real, because you don't see your LJ "record". Or am I wrong?
With all the things we have on the to-do list, this would probably fall on the bottom of it. I don't see a great need of this as of now.
Would be a nice edition and a "simple"-minigame system,
challenge other ghost by holding E on him, other gets a popup, if he accept both choose a game and randomly one of the games start.

So ghosts can do T-games (Lastrequests) against each other and play around abit.

Boom famous.


Grtz,
nD* Coder | Team
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
Xalus
Coder
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Xalus »

So I've been thinking about fundays with groups

Freezetag weapon edition

Red vs Blue team, everyone got weapons.. Just normal combat against team vs team, but if you "die" (loose all your health), you get frozen..
Team players can break the ice by slashing it, but risk to be "frozen" to by doing this.

If you get revived, you get 50% of your previous start health (100 -> 50 -> 25 -> 0) 3th time u get frozen, u simply die of a simple cold.

If a team gets fully frozen, they loose..
After a time seer activates, and if it takes to long it ends...
Teams depending on the amount of players would be interesting to, so we have always like groups of +- (8 to 10) players?


What do you guys think about this sort of Funday, to have some more weapon fundays?
Private projects
  • csBattleroyal (90%)
  • csCrash Bash: Ballistix (95%)
Running projects
  • Terrorist Games (Lastrequest / T-Game) #Jailbreak
  • Fundays #Jailbreak
  • Bounty #Jailbreak
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by ZeRo#1 »

voodoo wrote:add more seconds on "countdown" (/cd 20 or /cd 30)
Told uhu about it but he might be busy with tf2
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1769
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Cruxell »

Xalus wrote:So I've been thinking about fundays with groups

Freezetag weapon edition

Red vs Blue team, everyone got weapons.. Just normal combat against team vs team, but if you "die" (loose all your health), you get frozen..
Team players can break the ice by slashing it, but risk to be "frozen" to by doing this.

If you get revived, you get 50% of your previous start health (100 -> 50 -> 25 -> 0) 3th time u get frozen, u simply die of a simple cold.

If a team gets fully frozen, they loose..
After a time seer activates, and if it takes to long it ends...
Teams depending on the amount of players would be interesting to, so we have always like groups of +- (8 to 10) players?


What do you guys think about this sort of Funday, to have some more weapon fundays?
Everything sounds great, and I've got an extra idea if you think you can manage to code it.
Make it so that while player A is frozen and player B is helping, player B has a limited amount of time to slash him (e.g. 3 seconds). If B fails to unfreeze him in the given time, B gets frozen himself.
This way B must secure the area and make sure that there are no enemies next to A.
Thierry Henry
Posts: 2518
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:Bring back 3rd person LR's ;)

EDIT: Also 'Quiz' LR.
[youtube]GSBRWBa2UGI[/youtube]
SaKraN~
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by SaKraN~ »

Xalus wrote:So I've been thinking about fundays with groups

Freezetag weapon edition

Red vs Blue team, everyone got weapons.. Just normal combat against team vs team, but if you "die" (loose all your health), you get frozen..
Team players can break the ice by slashing it, but risk to be "frozen" to by doing this.

If you get revived, you get 50% of your previous start health (100 -> 50 -> 25 -> 0) 3th time u get frozen, u simply die of a simple cold.

If a team gets fully frozen, they loose..
After a time seer activates, and if it takes to long it ends...
Teams depending on the amount of players would be interesting to, so we have always like groups of +- (8 to 10) players?


What do you guys think about this sort of Funday, to have some more weapon fundays?
that's nice idea :D
Image <--- English 2020...
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1571
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by Decency »

On the RTD CT skin, make the player have a blue name when you aim at him instead of red, I personally feel like out of 9/10 cases people know that you're a T and that rebelling is not an option. This change will be helpful to confuse the CTs even more but at the same time not change that much for cts who really pay attention to the game..
User avatar
KaitoKid
VIP
Posts: 744
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by KaitoKid »

Decency wrote:On the RTD CT skin, make the player have a blue name when you aim at him instead of red, I personally feel like out of 9/10 cases people know that you're a T and that rebelling is not an option. This change will be helpful to confuse the CTs even more but at the same time not change that much for cts who really pay attention to the game..
and/or make it give you a random skin instead of the GIGN one every time, maybe an empty m4 on ur back as well. It's very rare you can make something happen with the CT skin as it is
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”