View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 16 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

#496 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
What about those guys who have a high rank and are still active like Potato and Zero? This would not only ruin the competition but also be senseless as the current nD player base is dropping. It'll be way to easy to get in top 10 ranks.
I Agree to Po!nt.

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:31 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#497 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
kami (GER] wrote:
Po!Nt wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I think it is the time to restart top100 list, it has been for over 2/3 years (correct me if i am wrong)
so new guys will have chance to be in the top100 list replacing with many inactive guys.

have a monthly top (10) list

how about no.
we played for years to get those ranks and points and u just want reset just like that? play hard like everyone did and get high in rank, don't delete others hard work because u simply suck.

This doesnt make sense. Nd restarted the rankings atleast once some years ago for the reason tixler mentioned.

Well I still agree on it to not reset it. Because as Po!Nt said it many players spent much time in Jb to reach the rank they have already. To reset it is kinda deleting names you may have forgotton. It tooks much time to get in front of old cool players like Apekiller, AlPacino, Pistache, Waschera, Sparky and way much more. If others will be loyal enough and play and play like we did it they will get higher ranks. I lost my good rank in DM aswell but could get a better one if i spend more time in it.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:53 pm

#498 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
you forget that we had our ranks for 2 or more years aswell before they got reseted. the players who are inactive dont belong on the list anyways. yes they managed to get to the top or whatever, and you might see it as a challange to get above them, but it doesnt mean anything since they went inactive, else they would be unreachable for newcomers.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:04 pm
nD** Runner Member

#499 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
resetting the list will just piss high-ranked player off, they are still playing and those players are really expensive for this community, the atmosphere becomes enjoyable when they play, so i think other people have to try harder as same as others...

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:07 am

#500 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
just do a server move and stats are gone. :trollface:

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 am
nD* Jail Member

#501 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
I agree with tixler ranks should be resetted cuz there is just way to much inactive players that are also in rank100 its quite unfair for the others. But it has a amazing history behind so I don't know what to say anymore.. I don't mind though.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:11 pm
nD* Jail Member

#502 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
Keep the toplist as it is. If new players really wanna get up in ranks they should work for it as the current players in the toplist haven't got their stats just handed to them but actually contributed their time for it. Hell, the more inactive players the more it helps for them to get up in ranks.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 pm

#503 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
Potato wrote:
Keep the toplist as it is. If new players really wanna get up in ranks they should work for it as the current players in the toplist haven't got their stats just handed to them but actually contributed their time for it. Hell, the more inactive players the more it helps for them to get up in ranks.

so e.g. I didnt work for 6 years or what lol.

Image Image

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:18 pm
nD* Jail Member

#504 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
kami (GER] wrote:
Potato wrote:

so e.g. I didnt work for 6 years or what lol.

How should I know lol.

w I'm saying is if anyone puts in time for it he'll get there, not much to it.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:43 pm
neonDragon Admin

#505 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
kami (GER] wrote:
Po!Nt wrote:
Tixler wrote:
I think it is the time to restart top100 list, it has been for over 2/3 years (correct me if i am wrong)
so new guys will have chance to be in the top100 list replacing with many inactive guys.

have a monthly top (10) list

how about no.
we played for years to get those ranks and points and u just want reset just like that? play hard like everyone did and get high in rank, don't delete others hard work because u simply suck.

This doesnt make sense. Nd restarted the rankings atleast once some years ago for the reason tixler mentioned.

The gametracker rankings were reset some years ago due to a mistake that caused people to gain many thousands more kills than they should have, effectively ruining the stats and the only way to resolve it was by resetting it.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:25 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#506 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
Funday suggestion: "Catch me if you can"

Just in case it's possible to get coded "hello Xalus" xD

Day goes like that: Cells got opened directly and all are free to go everywhere they want to. After an ammount of time someone will glow green and is the one who has to run away from all. In the background will run a timer on him. Once he get slashed by a CT or T the one who slashed him will glow green and he has to run away. After a different ammount of time the funday stop for an example 3,4,5 minutes. The one with the most time grabbed will get an award like for an example 1-2 k. Also a campmeter will get added for the one who is the green guy so he can't camp in a game or other places, he just has to move around and need to be sneaky beaky "Catch me if you can".

Funday is for sure arguably.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:27 am

#507 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
Potato wrote:

pretty much this, if you guys want to be high in ranks, play more and work your way up like we all did to get the ranks, resetting the ranks is pointless, and its not at all hard to get in the top 100.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:51 am

#508 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
on the surf server no one was asked when the stats got a reset.

you can make other achievements which are starting by 0. for example achievements that are shown on the forum as a medal in (or under) the sig. had that in 2006 or so on a server.

1000 headshots bronze medal; 3000 hs silver; 6000 hs gold;
1st in combo contest gold, 2nd silver, ..
reach 1k hours on jb server bronze

and so on. there are tons of

i didn't find the icons which where used years ago, but i am sure there is something. :)

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 am
nD* Jail Member

#509 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Day goes like that: Cells got opened directly and all are free to go everywhere they want to. After an ammount of time someone will glow green and is the one who has to run away from all. In the background will run a timer on him. Once he get slashed by a CT or T the one who slashed him will glow green and he has to run away. After a different ammount of time the funday stop for an example 3,4,5 minutes. The one with the most time grabbed will get an award like for an example 1-2 k. Also a campmeter will get added for the one who is the green guy so he can't camp in a game or other places, he just has to move around and need to be sneaky beaky "Catch me if you can".

Good one, or you can try this. 1 guy is glowed green and needs to catch all the T's so basically the name of the funday is not catch me if you can but, i'll catch you!

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:03 am

#510 Post Re: Jailbreak suggestions
SNap^ wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Good one, or you can try this. 1 guy is glowed green and needs to catch all the T's so basically the name of the funday is not catch me if you can but, i'll catch you!

or like a zombie game, 1 is "a zombie" and has to hit the others, anyone hit will also become a "zombie" //either needs noclipping so the hunters cant block off others to touch the "survivers" or friendly fire on or the "survivers" can kill the "zombies" but their got higher health (200) so ganging on them isnt that easy and is dangerous as one hit of the zombie infects a survivor

Image Image

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next