Jailbreak suggestions

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Bob Vegana

Server sweeping - /snake

Post by Bob Vegana »

So this plugin called "/snake" has been laying around for a while now like a forgotten artifact that noone cares about anymore. Now that I've been leading it's leaderboards for a while now and there's no TOP 10 change for a long time now in any category, I think it's time to remove it whenever Techs have the time because it's just collecting farts and dust there, maybe sometimes even causing some server crashes.

Since there's already /ghost out there to help players entertain themselves while waiting for a new round after getting killed, it's simply nosense to still keep this worthless plugin in there.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
Zeke
Zeke

Re: Server sweeping - /snake

Post by Zeke »

Leftover wrote:So this plugin called "/snake" has been laying around for a while now like a forgotten artifact that noone cares about anymore. Now that I've been leading it's leaderboards for a while now and there's no TOP 10 change for a long time now in any category, I think it's time to remove it whenever Techs have the time because it's just collecting farts and dust there, maybe sometimes even causing some server crashes.

Since there's already /ghost out there to help players entertain themselves while waiting for a new round after getting killed, it's simply nosense to still keep this worthless plugin in there.
+1
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: Server sweeping - /snake

Post by zapt0r »

Tixler wrote:
Leftover wrote:So this plugin called "/snake" has been laying around for a while now like a forgotten artifact that noone cares about anymore. Now that I've been leading it's leaderboards for a while now and there's no TOP 10 change for a long time now in any category, I think it's time to remove it whenever Techs have the time because it's just collecting farts and dust there, maybe sometimes even causing some server crashes.

+1
Tixler there is no need to quote such a post with +1, use the "thank you" feature next time.

As for the /snake, it is pretty much pointless. Not everyone knows it is even available. If on top of that is causing server crashes there is no need to keep it.
Regards,
zapt0r
[email protected]$$

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Or maybe we could include something better? So many suggestions in the past were declined because we can't have too many plugins in a server or it crashes. Doesn't mean we can't replace some old useless ones with the new plugins....
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

My suggestion is pretty much straightforward, add AK47 for CT's, like a menu where you can select either an M4A1 or an AK47. This might sound a little useless to you but not all maps have AK's such as for example Colorful, a map where an AK can be very handy for one tapping rebellers.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Freddy wrote:My suggestion is pretty much straightforward, add AK47 for CT's, like a menu where you can select either an M4A1 or an AK47. This might sound a little useless to you but not all maps have AK's such as for example Colorful, a map where an AK can be very handy for one tapping rebellers.
There is such a feature, it's in the VIP menu.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

for all? servers: /retry isnt working after redirection.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

HNS suggestion: wouldnt it be of great use if the one minute until CTs can go and search they were invincible so Ts cannot just throw nades with doubledmg against the walls and ruine every try of playing a hns? i mean, ofcourse they could just wait for the 1 minute to be over and then do it, but sitting in the gunroom without being able to do anything about getting killed by nades is simply boring.
Image Image
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

kami (GER] wrote:HNS suggestion: wouldnt it be of great use if the one minute until CTs can go and search they were invincible so Ts cannot just throw nades with doubledmg against the walls and ruine every try of playing a hns? i mean, ofcourse they could just wait for the 1 minute to be over and then do it, but sitting in the gunroom without being able to do anything about getting killed by nades is simply boring.
That takes away the fun of rebelling. I personally enjoy trying to kill the CTs before the 1 min countdown is over. The countdown is usually the funniest and most difficult part of HNS.
Regards,
zapt0r
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

If all CTs die during countdown, the HnS round can be repeated. I get that you, as CT, sometimes can't do anything against Ts throwing nades or using bomb. But it also never seemd that big of an issue. It's just part of it.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

how about adding it and will only work when 2 rounds of hns end before the countdown is done?
Image Image
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Can you atleast put the effort to allow us to spec the T after he gets lr?
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Razor8182 wrote:Can you atleast put the effort to allow us to spec the T after he gets lr?
Yeah, it would be better if terrorists can spec the guy who earned /lr.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Bounty hunter plugin

Would be a cool feature to add a bounty plugin where you can put a price on a CT and the one who kills him can claim it. Would encourage even more rebelling and the CTs to pay extra attention.
Regards,
zapt0r
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Razor8182 wrote:Can you atleast put the effort to allow us to spec the T after he gets lr?
Yes.
It's changed.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”