Jailbreak suggestions

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

S.W.A.T

Re: Jailbreak suggestions

Post by S.W.A.T »

/piss re add /piss i want piss on ludwig and snel everyday
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

S.W.A.T wrote:/piss re add /piss i want piss on ludwig and snel everyday
/piss was disabled as it could have been a contributing factor to why the server was crashing earlier. If /piss wasn't causing any server issues it could be brought back. An admin has to answer that.
Regards,
zapt0r
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

zapt0r wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:/piss re add /piss i want piss on ludwig and snel everyday
/piss was disabled as it could have been a contributing factor to why the server was crashing earlier. If /piss wasn't causing any server issues it could be brought back. An admin has to answer that.
bring dookies back.
Image Image
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Add a TTT /funday think players would like it. Sure many dont know the rules but thats about learning them like normal JB rules. Also could be added in the JB guide with a link.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Add a TTT /funday think players would like it. Sure many dont know the rules but thats about learning them like normal JB rules. Also could be added in the JB guide with a link.
Imagine a nonsteamer from the terrorists team getting the role of a detective.

There is a reason why TTT is steamers only server (no dproto) and such a thing won't work out in JB. It would be very difficult to judge freekills and eventually players will end up getting pissed off.

Apart from that,
The karma system won't work since funday lasts for only a single round.
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Add a TTT /funday think players would like it. Sure many dont know the rules but thats about learning them like normal JB rules. Also could be added in the JB guide with a link.
It would be a ton of work for very little benefit and would most likely just lead to mass RDM, whining + stress for moderators having to deal with that.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Konijn wrote:
It would be a ton of work for very little benefit and would most likely just lead to mass RDM, whining + stress for moderators having to deal with that.
MicroChip wrote:
Imagine a nonsteamer from the terrorists team getting the role of a detective.

There is a reason why TTT is steamers only server (no dproto) and such a thing won't work out in JB. It would be very difficult to judge freekills and eventually players will end up getting pissed off.

Apart from that,
The karma system won't work since funday lasts for only a single round.
Sounds fair both.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Remove jb_videogamz from the mapcycle, not fit for nD's gameplay. More suitable for them servers where CTs have godmode and command long boring rounds
STEAM_0:0:51774830
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

How many times did u even play this map. Today not even a single round was commanded properly. It is a good map created by uhu and flash. I agree it is a bit different. Just give it some time to kick in.
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

There is too much randomness and it doesn't even have functional games.. If it gets edited and fixed it might work but in its current state it's not good.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

[email protected]$$ wrote:How many times did u even play this map. Today not even a single round was commanded properly. It is a good map created by uhu and flash. I agree it is a bit different. Just give it some time to kick in.
It's been on the mapcycle for over a month, I know how it plays and I know it's not suited for jailbreak

EDIT: several months in fact. I'm not saying it's a shit map, clearly a lot of work went into it but the way it's laid out makes it unsuitable for jb imo
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Flath

Post by Flath »

KaitoKid wrote:
[email protected]$$ wrote:How many times did u even play this map. Today not even a single round was commanded properly. It is a good map created by Kakao and flash. I agree it is a bit different. Just give it some time to kick in.
It's been on the mapcycle for over a month, I know how it plays and I know it's not suited for jailbreak

EDIT: several months in fact. I'm not saying it's a shit map, clearly a lot of work went into it but the way it's laid out makes it unsuitable for jb imo
It's just making people leave the server whenever it's on. The deathrun layout is too hard to fix imo no matter how good the mappers trying to save it are.

KaKao

Post by KaKao »

Flath wrote:It's just making people leave the server whenever it's on. The deathrun layout is too hard to fix imo no matter how good the mappers trying to save it are.
Sorry, had nothing to do with this map.

I'll say the problem with that map is that he made it from another game (Spyro the dragon), then (I guess) when he was done with the look of the map, he tried to place games around it to make it into a jailbreak map, which is one of the reasons it doesn't work well in game. It does look good, but doesn't offer enough games and I think many would agree it's kinda confusing.

I'd like to see it being remade, keep the buildings and the look, but make it more into a proper JB map, if he doesn't feel like it we'll either have to live with it or remove it.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

It's a proper shit map.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

pl0t

Post by pl0t »

This map is not a shitty map. It has a lot of games inside. But it's a fact that this map is just making people leave the server whenever it's on.

Very hard to command and too many weapons.

It should be a good choice to remove this map from the mapcycle.
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”