Changelog discussion

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Mati

Re: Jailbreak Changelog

Post by Mati »

Good job Pukata and Xalus for updating and continueing the technical stuff, I am proud.
lol
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Mati wrote:Good job Pukata and Xalus for updating and continueing the technical stuff, I am proud.
mati's approval <3
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Bwembé

Post by Bwembé »

hey jetpack at 700 jbcash is a bit too cheap and also can you please place it in the jbshop after double damage it sort of messes with habits having to press 2 instead of 1

edit: if there's too many jetpacks it still takes the money away without giving you a jetpack
also you can buy jetpack even if you don't have the money/have negative money (not the usual way of open jbshop, gamble and then buy but just straight up buying jetpacks all the time and it just takes 700 cash away, way into negative)
bis

Post by bis »

Bwembé wrote:hey jetpack at 700 jbcash is a bit too cheap and also can you please place it in the jbshop after double damage it sort of messes with habits having to press 2 instead of 1

edit: if there's too many jetpacks it still takes the money away without giving you a jetpack
also you can buy jetpack even if you don't have the money/have negative money (not the usual way of open jbshop, gamble and then buy but just straight up buying jetpacks all the time and it just takes 700 cash away, way into negative)

ye i bought the jetpack when i had 300 cash or 150 cash idk and gave me negative cash

also i posted a few weeks ago which got ignored but the cash on the UI still represents ingame cash not nD$ (real cash -550nD$ but ig cash $11300)
freeda_khala wrote:cash in the corner doesn't represent nd cash it represents the normal cash ingame used on the buy menu
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

freeda_khala wrote:
Bwembé wrote:hey jetpack at 700 jbcash is a bit too cheap and also can you please place it in the jbshop after double damage it sort of messes with habits having to press 2 instead of 1

ye i bought the jetpack when i had 300 cash or 150 cash idk and gave me negative cash

also i posted a few weeks ago which got ignored but the cash on the UI still represents ingame cash not nD$ (real cash -550nD$ but ig cash $11300)
freeda_khala wrote:cash in the corner doesn't represent nd cash it represents the normal cash ingame used on the buy menu
The negative cash thing is strange, the shop shouldn't allow you to buy it if you don't have the cash. I'll look into it.

As for the in-game cash not displaying nD$ I didn't see your post but I'm aware of it and it's something I will try to re-add soon.
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Is it possible to add mapinfo to the new maps
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

StickySteez wrote:Is it possible to add mapinfo to the new maps
I've added jail_rantos_new - is there another map which needs to be added?
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Hi, I think I have one more thing that needs to be fixed. During last request, the Terrorist can't use his/her mic unless someone with permission types /mic.
Maybe this can be fixed aswell. ( If not fixed already by now )
Peace.
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Sparky :) wrote:Hi, I think I have one more thing that needs to be fixed. During last request, the Terrorist can't use his/her mic unless someone with permission types /mic.
Maybe this can be fixed aswell. ( If not fixed already by now )
I would also add that even tho when we disable /mic for the Ts, some of then can still use it and spam.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Konijn wrote:
  • Team attack for Ts is no-longer enabled during Hot Potato /tgames
i don't know if that is the point, but tgames like s4s or knifing aren't working. you cant team attack.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

austria_wien wrote:
Konijn wrote:
  • Team attack for Ts is no-longer enabled during Hot Potato /tgames
i don't know if that is the point, but tgames like s4s or knifing aren't working. you cant team attack.
Thanks for reporting. I made a little mistake when I added the code for Hot Potato which disabled it for all tgames. This has now been fixed and the affect will take place once the map changes.
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

no prob ;)

another bug for the jetpack:
i think its the same problem as with the shield. when someone has a jetpack, you didn't see his (katana?)-knife.

PS: did you get my PM?
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

So, the issue about the server "crashing" has done it again!

The server can be crashing sometimes, on and off..

Would just let you have in mind m8
The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.
- Lou Holtz

Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.
- Thomas Edison
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Pukata wrote: Nonsteamers can only join CT when they are granted permission manually from an admin. So we will need a system where they apply for CT access.
why? if the mic module works and they get 10 hrs on their ID it shouldn't be an issue?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Shadi wrote:
Pukata wrote: Nonsteamers can only join CT when they are granted permission manually from an admin. So we will need a system where they apply for CT access.
why? if the mic module works and they get 10 hrs on their ID it shouldn't be an issue?
This is just a draft, details will be discussed in the admin meeting, but this is the suggestion i recived so far.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”