Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

kami (GER]

Re: Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Post by kami (GER] »

Image Image
Coby

Post by Coby »

Good day!

Well this game came to my mind, I name it 'Climb The Ship'

The objective of the game is to climb one of theese ships on the map Jb_Snow
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
You climb in a race against another t(s), the point is to reach and touch both of the pirate flags with your feet.

Flag 1:
Spoiler!
Flag 2:
Spoiler!
The first T(s) who touch both ship with their feet wins, the other t(s) die. It's a pretty simple game but it's fun! lemme hear what you think

Greets, Coby
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Spato

Post by Spato »

It's a nice game, though it's only specific for 1 map so it's not something we're gonna add to the GameGuide but I hope other commanders follow it in-game and command it once in a while. Thanks for the contribution! :)
AIK <3
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

@ Coby/ande

It can also be played as a tag race or any other type of race if you want diversity. ex: Both Ts gotta stand on top of the other at the top
Image Image
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

How about a "complete the song" game?

It goes out like this, the commander can sing like a famous part of a song and the Ts has to complete the part after it, for example : I believe I can.... T will now type Fly! First one to type it correctly gets to choose a number and that number dies.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Hanzo The Salamander wrote:How about a "complete the song" game?

It goes out like this, the commander can sing like a famous part of a song and the Ts has to complete the part after it, for example : I believe I can.... T will now type Fly! First one to type it correctly gets to choose a number and that number dies.
This is dangerous, since the exmaple you gave might be in a lot of songs? For instance you clearly mean I believe I can fly. But what if there is a song that since I believe I can see aliens? Or I believe I can have a conversation with a cow? You dont know all the songs and it might lead to big discussions and freekills.
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

PRetty much agree what jellow said^
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I don't see the big deal in it, I can vaguely how it leads to such confusion; long time ago I made a list of different possibilities for mY.RuN back when I used to be an admin there. I do not know if they are compatible with neonDragon rules yet as I can't be bothered to read I haven't slept and it's 8:40 AM.

Here are the "saw game ones" also it was a while ago, so you might notice some different English :P

Some of them might even be there, iirc I gave my game list to Laprot when he was making his. I shared my gameslist on nD and mTc as well so.
Spoiler!
- Animal sounds

You make an animal sound in the mic, first one to guess which animal youre impersonating, gets to pick a number

- Anagram saw game

The game is self-explaining if you know what anagram means.

Anyways the guard will give some letters, out of these letters you are supposed to create a valid word, the first one that creates a valid word will win. (Preferably you type the letters)

g l k A S u l s e

G L A S S

Glass, you don't have to do the word glass it could be "sale" as well since that's doable out of these letters

- Math task

Give a math equation, the one that types the answer correct first picks a number (Type the equation)

- Reverse saw game

Just as saw game, but the word you have to spell is reversed, so if the word "god" is given into the mic, first to type dog gets to pick a number, and number dies (Said in mic)

- Country game

A commander types a letter, and after that says it in the mic, the first to type a country with that letter win, if the letter is G and someone types Greece before any other valid country, he picks a number.
(You can add that you have to say the capital of that country as well to pick a number) (Type the letter)

- Blankety blank (Thanks to aJ)

Basically you type in a line/quote from a movie or known quotes but you miss one word, doesn't matter where in the sentence it is.

Example: A quote example "Roses are red violets are ___?"

Blue would be the correct answer of course, and that guy can pick a number.

- Retarded saw game.

Normal saw game but the first one to spell the word fastes and correclty, will pick a number but he will die.

Of course as any other game you need to explain it properly
It has to be explained in the mic, somewhat like this "first one to spell the word correctly will die"

- Advanced saw game (Thanks to aJ)

The first one to spell the saw game word correctly, AND is able to fully explain the definition of the word, gets to pick 2 numbers,
preferably with words that are hard to explain the definition of, if the prisoner that is asked doesn't answer in approximately 5-7 seconds just skip to next saw game, to prevent google, or similar sites.

If only able to spell the word, and not give definition, he can get to pick only 1 number

- Omitting saw game

Basically it's like a normal saw game, but some letters will be restricted, you can ask people to either

1. Restrict all vowels
2. Restrict some certain letters

Example for 1: I say monkey in the mic

m(o)nk(e)y
So the first guy to spell mnky gets to pick a number

Example for 2: Restricted letters are k and m, the word is gonna be monkey
First to type oney will pick a number

- Antonym/Synonym saw game

Antonym saw game is, you say a word for example small, the antonym saw game word would be big, so the first to say big/huge/tremendous will get to pick a number.

Synonym saw game is, you say a word for example big, and if you say huge which means the same and therefore a synonym, you big a number as well.

- Learn me an English (Thanks to aJ once more)

Ok basically you type a sentence that should explain the word and vaguely give some letters from the word after like.

His appearence is heavy, he's muscular, he can knock down all his foes with his bare hands. S _ R _ _ G

Correct answer here would be strong. First one to guess which word you've been trying to give gets to pick a number.

- Singing saw game

The guards will sing a part of a song in the mic, first to guess which song/artist it is picks a number.

- Confusion saw game

It's like a normal saw game, but you don't pick the first that spells the word, but maybe the third, the fourth or last that spells the word, then it creates a lot of confusion, remember it has to be explained thoroughly
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

Wow, how can you even come up with such examples, ofcourse its only the famous ones, and you sing it, you do not type it or mumble it, they will be able to judge on the tone which song it is, you wont go like I BELIEVE I CAN!!! talk to aliens.

There might be some minor things such as saying a little word of a song, thats why you have to take the main part of the song and the part that the most knows, while on the same time, sing it, so everyone will be able to judge on the lyrics and the tone which song it is.

Therefor, your argument to ruin my suggestion, is invalid.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Someone was actually commanding this day a few days ago, can't remember who it was though. It was an ok game, the 'songs' chosen were very famous ones. No complaints what so ever, apart from that it was 'yet again a cage day'. I think the game should be able to be played as long as it is not being played in the cage and not by minors. It sounds stupid, but loads of the minors don't know how to pronounce the sentences, to check their console correctly and they often forget how they count and will end up killing the wrong people. Ofcourse this is a job for us moderators to do, but having a game that creates a bigger chance of it happening is not worth the add, imo.
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

Lien~ wrote:but loads of the minors don't know how to pronounce the sentences, to check their console correctly and they often forget how they count and will end up killing the wrong people. Ofcourse this is a job for us moderators to do, but having a game that creates a bigger chance of it happening is not worth the add, imo.
So you mean to tell me that games such as saw game, country game, quiz game and much more other games are not worth adding or being there simply because some minors might screw up and freekill?

You are talking without testing the game out before, how do you know that minors wont be able to handle it, and that they always will fail and not be able to make it, all games need their fails to build it up.

You are making the very small cons stand out as big cons so this doesnt sound worth adding, it's not as Im forcing anyone to add it however people keep throwing small arguments judged by the little they saw on a text, without knowing what it really is.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

If with moderation we can keep an eye on it then I see no reason to not add the game. The game itself sounds cool and it has been played already. Perhaps my explanation wasn't the best of the best and has come over wrong and full of flaws. What I am trying to say was, that the game is indeed nice, and worth the add. Try to play it outside of the cage though as people tend to get annoyed by having to play games inside the cage all the time. And as for the minors, there are a few out there that just ruin the games and completely twist them around. But yeah, shouldn't have directly linked that to your game and it should be possible for us all to just moderate it. Sorry for the wrong outcome of my previous post ;)
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

I understand your point and sorry if I sounded a bit harsh:D
SiX

Post by SiX »

Trivia Game

So this is how it begins, it's playable anywhere where the ts doesn't get unfair advantages (Walls would be a good place to line up.)

The commander starts the game by lining the terrorists up at a wall, he tells them to face the wall and freeze while staying there shoulder to shoulder.
It's important that the terrorists doesn't know who they may pass the trivia to (explained later on.)

So now it's time to explain the rules of this game.
The commander types a condition that will happens when the trivia opens in the team chat so they terrorists doesn't know what will happen.
Note that the condition he typed shouldn't be changed during that round once typed.

Possible list of conditions:
Spoiler!
- Death (to the one who opens it.)
- Nothing (The one who opens it will survive the round, Basically said, nothing happens).
- Permanent Survavility (The one who opens it will be out of the game, means that he does no longer participate in it, he can't die but he can't answer either.)
- Eliminate x (The one who opens can pick x random numbers between y and z. Exemple if commander typed 2, 2 terrorists may be choosen to die means that the t may pick 2 and 5, terrorist 2 and terrorist 5 in the line dies. It's up to the commander to make it possible to pick himself or only his temmates.)
- Invulnerable to death (The commander typed in teamchat maybe 1, 2 rounds or permanent. He may also restrict it so he can get killed by elimination but not by Death itself.)
- Scout (The player are allowed to leave the wall to get an overview of the terrorists, then it's up to him to remember. Remember that the commander may also have his own way of counting. May also be added so that the terrorist can switch possition with another t if he feels for it.)
- Chat block self / others. (For next 2 rounds the t who opened it can't participate in answering the questions but he can still get killed or he can block x random numbers (Maybe terrorist 2 and 5 in line, depends how to the commander said.)
- Massively shots self / others. (Every t on the line gets shot once by m4 / AK / Deagle anywhere outside headshot or only the one opening it.)
- Feel free to contribute with more ideas.
Then it's time for some questions.
Possible list of games:
Spoiler!
- Math
- Regular Questions (Who is, what year...)
- Animal sounds
- Music
Anything logical fitting to the game.
So when the question is asked, the terrorists are supposed to say the correct answer without me, due to that this game may take sometimes with several ts', so that's why it goes faster to just type the answers.
The first terrorist who answered correctly may choose between 2 alternatives.
1.) Keep / Open the trivia
2.) Pass The trivia to a random number between x and y (depends about the amount of terrorists.)

If he opens it, he'll get the condition the commander typed in the beginning during the round.
If he pass it further, he must choose a number between x and y without peeking on them and that terrorist is then forced. He can't pass it further as it may happen that no one opens it and it delays the game.

And the round starts over with a new condition or the commander ends it.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
NETTOBEAR
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

I liked Six his game. He tried it out this morning and was a pretty cool game. It's not that boring as a sawgame even when you have to look to a wall. This because that you can open the trivia also if someone passes it you. This gives other people that can't type that fast a chance to stay alive also.
Last edited by Veghan on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”