Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Jellow

Re: Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Post by Jellow »

So I've been thinking of a new day for jailbreak. It would require minimal commanding something which is quite welcome nowadays I think.

It's sort of a protect the VIP day. The CT's assign one member of their team as the vip and they need to protect him, that means they can boost him up, block him off whatever.
The T's goal is to kill the VIP without getting killed obviously. As soon as the VIP dies the CT team loses and should let themselves be killed by the T's.

I just have not figured out how the whole day should work. When can ct's kill t's and stuff. Maybe it should be used into a new funday for the menu.

Anyone got any idea's?
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Jellow wrote:So I've been thinking of a new day for jailbreak. It would require minimal commanding something which is quite welcome nowadays I think.

It's sort of a protect the VIP day. The CT's assign one member of their team as the vip and they need to protect him, that means they can boost him up, block him off whatever.
The T's goal is to kill the VIP without getting killed obviously. As soon as the VIP dies the CT team loses and should let themselves be killed by the T's.

I just have not figured out how the whole day should work. When can ct's kill t's and stuff. Maybe it should be used into a new funday for the menu.

Anyone got any idea's?
Nice idea, but I thought about it a little and came to a conclusion that it's kind of hard to this this kind of day, first of all, it would need to be a funday, or else the Terrorists would just go to the gunroom and get guns, which isn't really fun I guess, since it would be like a normal freeday(maybe fundays can disable this), basically CT vs T w/ guns.. And if this now were to be a funday, and made the Ts unable to pick up guns, it would be like a sparta day(CT vs T w/ knife) ofcourse I'm thinking that the CT's can attack the terrorists who is trying to attack, or attacking the CTs/Vip.. so I dunno, would probably be fun to have a day like this but it's hard I guess...
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

only knife. the cts get more hp, and are only allowed to kill ts when they attack. they just have to block or make the ts unable to get to the vip. but what is the goal by that.. the one to kill the vip receives a bigger amount of cash around 800? hmm
Image Image
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

kami (GER] wrote:only knife. the cts get more hp, and are only allowed to kill ts when they attack. they just have to block or make the ts unable to get to the vip. but what is the goal by that.. the one to kill the vip receives a bigger amount of cash around 800? hmm
If the Terrorists won't be able to reach the VIP then they will just go for the other CTs which will lead to basically a sparta day,[just more hp for the cts].. But I like ur suggestion, the ones who kills the VIP gets more cash than usual..

Maybe we should make all the CTs except the VIP unkillable?[godmode] or else it wouldn't work out that good, and the one that kills the VIP will get Xcash. Hmm?

Edit; If the VIP do get to an awfully good spot and there's just CT's blocking the T's so they can't reach the VIP, maybe 1 random CT should die every 30 seconds?[More or less] so it won't take too long for the round to end. ofc if this day now will be official :think:
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Decency wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:only knife. the cts get more hp, and are only allowed to kill ts when they attack. they just have to block or make the ts unable to get to the vip. but what is the goal by that.. the one to kill the vip receives a bigger amount of cash around 800? hmm
If the Terrorists won't be able to reach the VIP then they will just go for the other CTs which will lead to basically a sparta day,[just more hp for the cts].. But I like ur suggestion, the ones who kills the VIP gets more cash than usual..

Maybe we should make all the CTs except the VIP unkillable?[godmode] or else it wouldn't work out that good, and the one that kills the VIP will get Xcash. Hmm?

Edit; If the VIP do get to an awfully good spot and there's just CT's blocking the T's so they can't reach the VIP, maybe 1 random CT should die every 30 seconds?[More or less] so it won't take too long for the round to end. ofc if this day now will be official :think:
if the cts block the ts if they are unkillable, it wouldnt work. there has to either be a push ability or a kill ability. but maybe minus cash if u dont kill the vip and a big plus cash when u kill the vip.
Image Image
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

can i do a day ?
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

machoZeroSKillz wrote:can i do a day ?
sure man, you want monday? or tuesday? the rest is sold out.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Hmm, just an idea. Would it be possible for anyone to record the games and ways of commanding in some of the HappyHours, so that we could get some new YouTube-videos with short footage of the new games played and other fun stuff?
Macho Man

Post by Macho Man »

Soo i can do days and Put them in youtube `?
[youtube]VVqvSYFN9XQ[/youtube]

"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Sure man, command some good stuff/games and put them on youtube.

If its good enough laprot might add them to the game guide. If its not good enough we can always have a good laugh about it!
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

East Clubber wrote:Hmm, just an idea. Would it be possible for anyone to record the games and ways of commanding in some of the HappyHours, so that we could get some new YouTube-videos with short footage of the new games played and other fun stuff?
I think i mentioned it somewere before that i was working on it THO i was kinda thinking of making a top10/15 list with the most rare/funny games ( video explaination ).
But if feel they got time to record games, sure!
Send the demo/video and i might add it
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Laprot wrote:
East Clubber wrote:Hmm, just an idea. Would it be possible for anyone to record the games and ways of commanding in some of the HappyHours, so that we could get some new YouTube-videos with short footage of the new games played and other fun stuff?
I think i mentioned it somewere before that i was working on it THO i was kinda thinking of making a top10/15 list with the most rare/funny games ( video explaination ).
OMG i'm gonna so start recording.
Image Image
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:
Laprot wrote:
OMG i'm gonna so start recording.
yeay. its taking too much harddisc-space if you gonna record yourself while commanding. that means: you always need somebody to record a demo out of your view.
Image Image
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Oh just noticed that this topic isn't even about the HappyHour and that Macho meant he wanted to write a day and not command a happy hour xD

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”