Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Decency
VIP

Re: Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Post by Decency »

- too interruptive
- too much to keep an eye on as a ct

The result of the game will inevitably be chaotic/confusing and just one person dying IF he fails which is... Not worth the hassle imo
Supercell
VIP

Post by Supercell »

CHAOS wrote:This is more like a side-effect to every main command/game.

This is "T with powerup."

At any point of the day, except /lr, CT does first reaction/spelling bee or something like that to nominate the T with powerup.

Powerups are as follows (CT chooses which one. Choosing both would be too complicated.)-
a) Ability to change the commander any time he wants.
To do so, T has to say ("playername" COMMAND) in chat or mic.
Restriction - This can be done ONLY AS SOON AS once per 3 commands. (Comnand, command, change command, command, command, change command)
If the chosen CT doesn't have a mic or speak, the commander won't change, but that chosen CT could be accused of not doing his duties right and should be moderated for not using his mic when required.
b) Ability to change commander's command any time he wants.
To do so, the T has to say "CHANGE" in chat or mic.
Restriction - This can be done ONLY AS SOON AS once in 2 commands.
(Command, change command, command, change command)

In both powerups T can change commander/command later than minimum if he wants to, but no sooner.

Any abuse of the powerups will get the powerup winning T killed immediately.

I played this once with you and it was a nice idea. It also worked well , but I think it will be chaotic with many cts like Decency said.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

Supercell wrote:

At any point of the day, except /lr, CT does first reaction/spelling bee or something like that to nominate the T with powerup.

Powerups are as follows (CT chooses which one. Choosing both would be too complicated.)-
Restriction - This can be done ONLY AS SOON AS once per 4 commands. (Comnand, command, change command, command, command, change command)
If the chosen CT doesn't have a mic or speak, the commander won't change, but that chosen CT could be accused of not doing his duties right and should be moderated for not using his mic when required.
Restriction - This can be done ONLY AS SOON AS once in 3 commands.

In both powerups T can change commander/command later than minimum if he wants to, but no sooner.

Any abuse of the powerups will get the powerup winning T killed by warning shots.

I played this once with you and it was a nice idea. It also worked well , but I think it will be chaotic with many cts like Decency said.
Gotta make them CT's ready to command before playing this then.
Also, to prevent confusion, I have changed the minimum of commands required to change commanders/commands. 4 for CT and 3 for command.
Abusing will be punished by a personal warning shot to the balls instead.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

CHAOS wrote:
Supercell wrote:

Restriction - This can be done ONLY AS SOON AS once per 4 commands. (Comnand, command, change command, command, command, change command)
Restriction - This can be done ONLY AS SOON AS once in 3 commands.

Any abuse of the powerups will get the powerup winning T killed by warning shots.

Gotta make them CT's ready to command before playing this then.
Also, to prevent confusion, I have changed the minimum of commands required to change commanders/commands. 4 for CT and 3 for command.
Abusing will be punished by a personal warning shot to the balls instead.
aah the amount of freedays.. cant wait until this will happen
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

The partner jump Game

How to play : have to have an even number of players.....half of the players go on the top of something and half on the bottom, each person in the bottom will have a person on top of him but not literally, the person on top has to be on top of something that is high, a tower, besides the first player wouldnt have a person on top of him and the last guy on top wont have a guy below him and then the players will jump to the person to their right when they are facing the commander. it will be a points game which ever team gets the most point out of 3 servivers

Rules :
1. if players fall on the ground and not at the top of the person's head they die
2. if players on top jump on top of a wrong player they die
3. If players at bottom stand still they die
4. If players keep moving after the top players land they die
5. Has to have 4 or more players

PS: i will edit later for any changes
Last edited by Bravo on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler!
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

How are the two teams split up? If there's 4 guys on top and 4 guys at the bottom, are they split amongst themselves, like 2/4 guys at the top are blue and other 2/4 red?

Also, if the guys at the bottom do nothing but stand still it's a no-go.
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Decency wrote:How are the two teams split up? If there's 4 guys on top and 4 guys at the bottom, are they split amongst themselves, like 2/4 guys at the top are blue and other 2/4 red?

Also, if the guys at the bottom do nothing but stand still it's a no-go.
It has to be more 4 or more players... I edited the rules
Spoiler!
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Konijn wrote:- CTs are not allowed to kill themselves if they loose in a game. Killing yourself may lead to a punishment.
CTs keep killing themselves on lrs, I warn them many times but no sense. they just say "STFU" and keep Doing this Shit. It'd be good if it will be disabled to kill yourself on LR.

if CT is stuck in game?
-He/She should not play around if he/she does not know how to complete the game.

If LR time is getting too close to end and CT is far away from T?
-He/She should not play around and pay attention on LR nearbie T.
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Shota ツ wrote:
Konijn wrote:- CTs are not allowed to kill themselves if they loose in a game. Killing yourself may lead to a punishment.
CTs keep killing themselves on lrs, I warn them many times but no sense. they just say "STFU" and keep Doing this Shit. It'd be good if it will be disabled to kill yourself on LR.

if CT is stuck in game?
-He/She should not play around if he/she does not know how to complete the game.

If someone kills himself many times as a CT during lr you can report on Strikelist.

Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Voropoulo wrote:
Shota ツ wrote:

if CT is stuck in game?

If someone kills himself many times as a CT during lr you can report on Strikelist.
Ik but. Reporting for this? Just to disable?
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Command and location game

What happens in this game is:

The commander gives a command like a control command, jump, crouch, look up, look down, look left, look right, slash, stab, swim, do 360, run around in circles and so on. The command must also give a location to do it. So for example:

Crouch and look down inside the cage.

The last person to do the command will die.

If the commander only gives a command but not a location for example:

Now look up.

The commander has to kill the terrorists who did that command because no location was given. The terrorists have to stay doing the previous valid command.

Same vice versa. If the commander only gives a location but not a command for example:

Go to the pool.

The commander has to kill the terrorists who went to that location. The terrorists have to stay doing the previous valid command.

The commander can also trick the terrorists by saying something like:

Swim around inside the cage.

Which is obviously impossible unless there is a water entity on the cage floor. If the terrorists react to trick commands in any way, the commander must kill them. Again the terrorists must follow the previous valid command.
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

Hopefully the commander will not do "lame" tricks, let's for example pretend I am commanding this day on Leyawiin and I'll trick the T's by saying:

Go to the surf and crouch on the big crate (of which there is none).
Go to the tree climbing game and stay on a ladder (try again).
Go to the slide and crouch on the red carpet (nope).

If you can explain this simple enough for the players (without taking 2 minutes to do so) and keep the tricks simple so you don't have to know the map inside out to tell if the commander is trying to trick you or not, I see no real reason why you shouldn't try this in game.
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

KaKao wrote:Hopefully the commander will not do "lame" tricks, let's for example pretend I am commanding this day on Leyawiin and I'll trick the T's by saying:

Go to the surf and crouch on the big crate (of which there is none).
Go to the tree climbing game and stay on a ladder (try again).
Go to the slide and crouch on the red carpet (nope).

If you can explain this simple enough for the players (without taking 2 minutes to do so) and keep the tricks simple so you don't have to know the map inside out to tell if the commander is trying to trick you or not, I see no real reason why you shouldn't try this in game.
i would just abbreviate it like 'if I don't give a command and a location at the same time, people who react will die' or something.
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

Here's the game I tried to do during Happy Hour (I did manage to start it at least, but then it went to chaos due to T's messing about A LOT. Probably because the area was too small.) I don't think it's as complicated as it seems. You just gotta throw weapons to other team's side, basically.

I guess I will name it Gun Throwaway

Step 1 - Divide T's in 2 teams. It's probably better to make the teams as big as possible.

Step 2 - Give each teams huge areas, both areas have to be equally big. Soccerfield is perfect for it.

Step 3 - Moderate T's to the best of your capability, so they don't screw you up. For examppe, make them stay inside the goals.

Step 4 - Drop empty guns or c4's im the middle of the area. Ask CT's to help you to fasten this process. ONLY PRIMARY WEAPONS LIKE AK, M4 OR AWP CAN BE DROPPED! Deagles and tmp's are not allowed.

Step 5 - So time for the game to start. Now about what happens in the game.

a) After the ''GO" command, T's have only 1 minute to drop as many weapons as possible to the opposite team's field. All T's can be anywhere they want around the field after the game has started.

b) After the minute, the team with least amount of guns in their side will survive. Other team dies.

6. All T's have to CROUCH AND FREEZE IMMEDIATELY after the game is over.

RULES

1. Leaving the the only area you can use during this game will get you killed.

2. (IMPORTANT) A T CANNOT CARRY HIS GUN FOR LONGER THAN 1 SECOND! If any ct catches a T doing so, the T will be immediately shot/killed. T's HAVE to spam drop their weapons at all times.

3. After time ends, any T who has moved will be shot and any T who decides to keep throwing weapons will be killed immediately (cheating)
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Spoiler!
CHAOS wrote:Here's the game I tried to do during Happy Hour (I did manage to start it at least, but then it went to chaos due to T's messing about A LOT. Probably because the area was too small.) I don't think it's as complicated as it seems. You just gotta throw weapons to other team's side, basically.

I guess I will name it Gun Throwaway

Step 1 - Divide T's in 2 teams. It's probably better to make the teams as big as possible.

Step 2 - Give each teams huge areas, both areas have to be equally big. Soccerfield is perfect for it.

Step 3 - Moderate T's to the best of your capability, so they don't screw you up. For examppe, make them stay inside the goals.

Step 4 - Drop empty guns or c4's im the middle of the area. Ask CT's to help you to fasten this process. ONLY PRIMARY WEAPONS LIKE AK, M4 OR AWP CAN BE DROPPED! Deagles and tmp's are not allowed.

Step 5 - So time for the game to start. Now about what happens in the game.

a) After the ''GO" command, T's have only 1 minute to drop as many weapons as possible to the opposite team's field. All T's can be anywhere they want around the field after the game has started.

b) After the minute, the team with least amount of guns in their side will survive. Other team dies.

6. All T's have to CROUCH AND FREEZE IMMEDIATELY after the game is over.

RULES

1. Leaving the the only area you can use during this game will get you killed.

2. (IMPORTANT) A T CANNOT CARRY HIS GUN FOR LONGER THAN 1 SECOND! If any ct catches a T doing so, the T will be immediately shot/killed. T's HAVE to spam drop their weapons at all times.

3. After time ends, any T who has moved will be shot and any T who decides to keep throwing weapons will be killed immediately (cheating)
Too chaotic.. Imagine playing this game with let's say 16 Ts (8v8). You won't be able to tell which T threw guns to what side when their time is over, this is because most of them won't stop when the CD hits 0. They know CTs can't see shit in this mess. This is basically what happened when you tried it during the happy hour.
It's not a bad idea tho. I can imagine this game going smoothly with fewer players, 3v3 or 4v4 maximum would be good. Spread the guns randomly around the middle line of that area and make sure the guns are 1) odd number of guns. 2) more guns than the Ts participating in this game. It should be ok to hold the gun for w/e period of time so the Ts can try to drop the guns away from the opponent players but inside their areas. This way you won't have 16 Ts jammed in a 2x2 square spamming their drop button for 1 minute. And btw the time should be reduced to 15-30 seconds max.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”