Jailbreak GameGuide [Post your game suggestions here!]

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

Laprot the Freekiller

Re: Jailbreak GameGuide

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Great!
Will be looking forwad to this :drool:
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Mati wrote:I will try to put this list ingame in a compact style. Also /randomgame which displays a random game from each category, and gets displayed automatically for the CT everytime he dies.
I really hope you're able to choose not to receive these messages xD Cept for that it sounds good.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

I've seen alot of players complain to the commander when they are doing lame words (cage, ladder, letter,etc) on saw game so here's a list with words I've never heard someone have used(except arachnophobia :
Spoiler!
haematopoiesis
circumlocution
hapaxanthous
convivality
haemagogue
cynosure
gasconading
magnanimous
perfidiousness
sesquipedalian
haematencephalon
arachnophobia
haemachrome
classification
abandonment
abaculus
labanotation
abacterial
abiogenesis
labidophorous
sabbatarian
sanbenito
sarrusophone
lagophthalmus
scopodromic
scopolamine
I hope some of these words will be used and that the boring, same and lame words will be used less then they are!
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

I think those kind of words would be to hard for the average Jailbreak player.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

KaKao wrote:I think those kind of words would be to hard for the average Jailbreak player.
Maybe, but imo it's a little more fun with difficult words instead of the same words as I mentioned above such as cage, line, letter, ladder, door, cell, neondragon and those type of words :p
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
KaKao wrote:I think those kind of words would be to hard for the average Jailbreak player.
Maybe, but imo it's a little more fun with difficult words instead of the same words as I mentioned above such as cage, line, letter, ladder, door, cell, neondragon and those type of words :p
For some maybe. But think of it this way...
Not all players in the neonDragon community have English as their native language, there is also (as far as I know) a few people here that are under the age of 15 (just an example)
It would probably be extremely hard to them, heck... I would most likely not be able to even spell more than a few of the words on that list correct.
I also doubt the commander would be able to say one of these words without people going "Whaaaaat?".
Last edited by KaKao on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

KaKao wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
For some maybe. But think of it this way...
Not all players in the neonDragon community have English as their native language, there is also (as far as I know) a few people here that are under the age of 15 (just an example)
It would probably be extremely hard to them, heck... I would most likely not be able to even spell half of the words on that list correct.
I also doubt the commander would be able to say one of these words without people going "Whaaaaat?".
I already know that, but like I said it's just some examples cause people are getting tired of the same words. And a player can't be good at EVERY game, right? :p
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:I already know that, but like I said it's just some examples cause people are getting tired of the same words. And a player can't be good at EVERY game, right? :p
No, probably not, but how many players would be able to spell those words correct within.. say 5 sec, perhaps 1, 2 at most.
Anyhow... it's a great initiative Spiittz and I understand it could be a bit boring when the same old words are used over and over again, I'm with you there.

A list like this might be a better way to start. *
*That is just an example of words they could use (first hit on Google).

examples of words on that list.
• courageous
• mysterious
• victorious
• obnoxious
• condemned
• inquisitive

It might not be that hard, but at least they are more letters in those than the 4-letter words we use now (Cage, Cell, Jail etc.).
Laprot the Freekiller

Meh sawgame is one of the most played games atm, one of the most boring once aswell. I don´t wanna encourage the commanders too play this too much, and about giving them harder words imo dosn´t really improve the game itself either.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Spato

Post by Spato »

KaKao wrote: For some maybe. But think of it this way...
It would probably be extremely hard to them, heck... I would most likely not be able to even spell more than a few of the words on that list correct.
Well people can't have the same level of skills at everything. Some people will have an advantage in some things always. Some people will have an advantage of having better english skills and that's just the way it is. Some people type quicker, some people have better knowledge of countries and capitals etc etc.

Laprot wrote:Meh sawgame is one of the most played games atm, one of the most boring once aswell. I don´t wanna encourage the commanders too play this too much, and about giving them harder words imo dosn´t really improve the game itself either.
Of course it does. How fun is it to play when people say "cage, table, ladder". It's not challenging at all really. It's much more fun to play with more difficult words, at least in my opinion.
AIK <3
Laprot the Freekiller

[email protected]
People are getting spammed when they do badwords. Sawgame is a boring game, it takes around 10min to finish. If you´re gonna play something in the cage atleast do it with variety.
Commanding sawgames isn´t the way to become a successful commander, playing games in the cage 24/7 isn´t a successful commander.
Too become a good commander you need to explore, do new things not the same old gag AND have fun while commanding....
Spato

Post by Spato »

Laprot wrote:[email protected]
People are getting spammed when they do badwords. Sawgame is a boring game, it takes around 10min to finish. If you´re gonna play something in the cage atleast do it with variety.
Commanding sawgames isn´t the way to become a successful commander, playing games in the cage 24/7 isn´t a successful commander.
Too become a good commander you need to explore, do new things not the same old gag AND have fun while commanding....
I have never said anything against that. I just said it's more fun when you do more difficult words. But I agree that sawgame is a boring game still since it's way overplayed so I dont know how you thought it was that I ment.
AIK <3
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:I've seen alot of players complain to the commander when they are doing lame words (cage, ladder, letter,etc) on saw game so here's a list with words I've never heard someone have used(except arachnophobia :
Spoiler!
haematopoiesis
circumlocution
hapaxanthous
convivality
haemagogue
cynosure
gasconading
magnanimous
perfidiousness
sesquipedalian
haematencephalon
arachnophobia
haemachrome
classification
abandonment
abaculus
labanotation
abacterial
abiogenesis
labidophorous
sabbatarian
sanbenito
sarrusophone
lagophthalmus
scopodromic
scopolamine
I hope some of these words will be used and that the boring, same and lame words will be used less then they are!
This has to be a joke right? This is like saying lets improve last reactions by only doing it with crouching, so people will understand it better?

Most people on this forum cant even type without making giant gramatical errors, how do you suppose they type lagophthalmus? If you play a sawgame like this noone will win, everyone will whine.

And tbh, the reason for complaints about the sawgame arent because the words are to easy, its because a sawgame is utter shit and way overplayed...
Maki

Post by Maki »

Jellow wrote: This has to be a joke right? This is like saying lets improve last reactions by only doing it with crouching, so people will understand it better?

Most people on this forum cant even type without making giant gramatical errors, how do you suppose they type lagophthalmus? If you play a sawgame like this noone will win, everyone will whine.

And tbh, the reason for complaints about the sawgame arent because the words are to easy, its because a sawgame is utter shit and way overplayed...

Well, those words might be hard for some people, but I agree that I see people complaining because the same words always come : ladder, cage & easy words like that, they come out so many time that you could pretype them easily..

Another thing that would be good when you just want to eliminate two or three ts is to not only do sawgame, but country game, quizz game or so. A variation of the original game. Ret. Sawgame etc. I also think that sawgame shouldn't be played with less than 4 or 6 players since with this amount of ts, you could easily control them.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

You can play sawgame just mix it up with something else and add some of your own spice into it... of course if you keep use the regular one you get bored.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”