Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Image | IP: 185.37.216.135:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

User avatar
pl0t
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:30 am
Location: France

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by pl0t »

Thragord wrote:
pl0t wrote:Waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Image
So?
So some guys still have fun in this server :) And that's a good point !
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
doeda
VIP
Posts: 1770
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by doeda »

somehow it's in bad quality but f it

[youtube]tnTs6hsG4oE[/youtube]

[youtube]t7FRb5ndgc8[/youtube]
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image
User avatar
SosA
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: The Grave

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by SosA »

HAHAH ATLEAST I'm in the videoo
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
User avatar
Zeke
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Murica!¡
Contact:

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by Zeke »

Sheep wrote:somehow it's in bad quality but f it

[youtube]tnTs6hsG4oE[/youtube]

[youtube]t7FRb5ndgc8[/youtube]
Lol how
Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by ZeRo#1 »

If Papa becomes bored you gotta pay attention. This happend in the wrestling/boxing event. So yeah take some distance guys (he is for sure the guy behind Negan)

Image
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
baby
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:38 pm
Location: morocco rabat

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by baby »

ZeRo#1 wrote:If Papa becomes bored you gotta pay attention. This happend in the wrestling/boxing event. So yeah take some distance guys (he is for sure the guy behind Negan)

Image
i was lucky to be there when it happened hhhhh it was hilarious papa you pervert !
Nallez
Posts: 934
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by Nallez »

[youtube]0zPUH1qOT1U[/youtube]

I don't know what happened to me that round, literally couldn't stop laughing.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Nallez wrote:[youtube]0zPUH1qOT1U[/youtube]

I don't know what happened to me that round, literally couldn't stop laughing.
Easy on drugz confirmed
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Hunie
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by Hunie »

Nallez wrote:[youtube]0zPUH1qOT1U[/youtube]

I don't know what happened to me that round, literally couldn't stop laughing.
Reminds me of that skype laugh chain video :lol:
Awesome!
User avatar
voodoo
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Contact:

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by voodoo »

Image
Image

Serselli?
User avatar
woOW
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by woOW »

Image
When you stop being an addicted and start rebelling
Hunie
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by Hunie »

woOW wrote:Image
When you stop being an addicted and start rebelling
VIP's suck.
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3278
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by KING SNEL »

Leftover wrote:
woOW wrote:Image
When you stop being an addicted and start rebelling
VIP's suck.
ye lol noobs that cant rebel without RTD every 10 minutes, 100 hp heal and 10% of the shop... get good noobs and start rebel as hunie without that shitty stuff!!! getting sick of all the VIPs that think they are good on the server, u ever play as a regular??? thats the real challenge..!! am i right hunie???
Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 2791
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by ZeRo#1 »

KING SNEL wrote:
Leftover wrote:
woOW wrote:Image
When you stop being an addicted and start rebelling
VIP's suck.
ye lol noobs that cant rebel without RTD every 10 minutes, 100 hp heal and 10% of the shop... get good noobs and start rebel as hunie without that shitty stuff!!! getting sick of all the VIPs that think they are good on the server, u ever play as a regular??? thats the real challenge..!! am i right hunie???
:lol: :clap:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Shotex
Posts: 1037
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow >.<
Contact:

Re: Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos

Post by Shotex »

Image
this made me die :lol:
Post Reply

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”