RIP JAILBREAK

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: RIP JAILBREAK

Post by Shadi »

KING SNEL wrote:Jailbreak mode is just the same playstyle all the time, at some point you get bored of it. seems like the whole jailbreak mode just died out from boredom.
Yep, at some point you experienced it all; all types of people, commanders, maps, games and in addition to all of that everyone you know stop playing it and move on... (it probably lives on in cs:go/gary's mod (speculation, haven't checked))
KING SNEL wrote: but seeing the whole community and the forum die out is kinda of a bummer.
agreed
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Thanks shadi for ruining The server.
hoho

Post by hoho »

KING SNEL wrote: but seeing the whole community and the forum die out is kinda of a bummer.
speedrun hasnt died yet @!#[email protected]#[email protected]#
hoho

Post by hoho »

1 round as a ct in a ruski jailbreak server , https://www.mediafire.com/file/xpifd2ak ... i.dem/file
Mati

Post by Mati »

Too bad. I think we made the best out of it though with the whole ecosystem around it.

Are the toplists still up somewhere?
lol
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Mati wrote:Too bad. I think we made the best out of it though with the whole ecosystem around it.

Are the toplists still up somewhere?
root password still the same, go check :lol:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SCARFACE

Post by SCARFACE »

Ngl this community always falls and rises again..... When is the question to be asked.. i'm predicting this summer. when everyone has holidays.. Hopefully we get to see the nD were we spent hours and didn't realise because it was fun.
Honestly, yeah I kept that on mind, all this work, this unique mod can't just go to trash. I'm one of those who quit gaming because of school, It's hard to see the community I grew up with dying, which is why I'm coming back and I'm going to be spending more time here.
Jailbreak was an amazing experience for a lot of us - I accidentally joined when some dude called Andy was on , I don't know why but I sat through the long download - it's as if something was telling me to do it lol . When I joined I had no idea why I didn't have a weapon nor could I buy one ? I was super confused and I was running around trying to figure out what the hell was going on - then a CT killed me and I was even more confused? That's why i'd laugh whenever someone new came in and when they died they would randomly type 'WTF?' cos I could relate lol. But then I started realising it wasn't a normal server and that it was a mod . So I started to understand it more and realised wow this is amazing - it's real online interaction and we had to follow commands in order to ... win I dunno - and you could rebel which was also very cool . There was so many unique characters when I first joined, unfortunately though I was acting like a bit of a child when I first joined - so I created a new account and called myself 25142 where I'd try and play properly. But yeah what a cool server this was!!!

It's a shame to see it dead - I don't know if its dead for certain but it seems it ?
So relatable, when I first joined I wasn't that good in English, I was just spamming all the time and yeah, I was also one of those who'd type "WTF" in the chat whenever I die, I got addicted to the mod when I understood the basics, until now. The only reason I still play counter strike is Jailbreak, but now It's so boring without it, all the servers dying. I have checked a couple of times, I saw yesterday that some people joined the server and played for hours, they still have hope, It's not impossible and we all know that. We just need a little more work and improvements or fixes. It has only been a couple of years since I joined this community, been such a childish person and I admitted that I'm wrong, but I can't deny how much I love this community and I'm willing to put so much effort into reviving it.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Tom Cruise* wrote: reviving it.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”