RIP JAILBREAK

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, zapt0r

RIP JAILBREAK

Post by 25142 »

Jailbreak was an amazing experience for a lot of us - I accidentally joined when some dude called Andy was on , I don't know why but I sat through the long download - it's as if something was telling me to do it lol . When I joined I had no idea why I didn't have a weapon nor could I buy one ? I was super confused and I was running around trying to figure out what the hell was going on - then a CT killed me and I was even more confused? That's why i'd laugh whenever someone new came in and when they died they would randomly type 'WTF?' cos I could relate lol. But then I started realising it wasn't a normal server and that it was a mod . So I started to understand it more and realised wow this is amazing - it's real online interaction and we had to follow commands in order to ... win I dunno - and you could rebel which was also very cool . There was so many unique characters when I first joined, unfortunately though I was acting like a bit of a child when I first joined - so I created a new account and called myself 25142 where I'd try and play properly. But yeah what a cool server this was!!!

It's a shame to see it dead - I don't know if its dead for certain but it seems it ?
These users thanked the author 25142 for the post (total 4):
Cruxell, Antti, SCARFACE, Watch Your Head
Antti

Re: RIP JAILBREAK

Post by Antti »

Over 10 years soon. Time flies man........ good memories
winland
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Starving children in Africa could eat the ashes of ND
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

Rip jailbreak
dax1

Post by dax1 »

Had an amazing time playing, i still check if the server is up sometimes :cry:
Wish every1 the best!

WOOWBOY

Post by WOOWBOY »

u guys risk to get banned

they are a new rule when u talk something true and the admins doesnt like it even its true u will get banned
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Ngl this community always falls and rises again..... When is the question to be asked.. i'm predicting this summer. when everyone has holidays.. Hopefully we get to see the nD were we spent hours and didn't realise because it was fun.

FYI

they are a new rule when u talk something true and the admins doesnt like it even its true u will get banned
You dont.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

EditedRhyme wrote:Ngl this community always falls and rises again..... When is the question to be asked.. i'm predicting this summer. when everyone has holidays.. Hopefully we get to see the nD were we spent hours and didn't realise because it was fun.

FYI

You dont.
Honestly this isn't just a thing where people have school and can't play, it's that cs 1.6. is an old game and JB isn't as popular as it once was.

Personally I doubt that JB will ever come back from the dead.
hoho

Post by hoho »

EditedRhyme wrote:Ngl this community always falls and rises again..... When is the question to be asked.. i'm predicting this summer. when everyone has holidays.. Hopefully we get to see the nD were we spent hours and didn't realise because it was fun.

FYI

You dont.
brother its just not happening , summer has already passed and it was still dead. we've already tried doing a happy hour that literally was a failure so this is probably the end of the run

F.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Antti wrote:Over 10 years soon. Time flies man........ good memories
i feel you man time flies
MADLIFE!
nD* Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

I blame csgo
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

i never got the golden katana damn
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

no boys :) cs 1.6 will never die ;) some servers taking pauses just
Spoiler!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Up until a few weeks ago I thought it was a neondragon-only problem.

However, searching for servers on the masterlist with both the jb_ and the jail_ map prefixes, all servers are literally dead. This is from trying randomly over these few weeks.

There are max 5-6 players on maybe a handful of servers, and all of those are limited to one language which seems to be mainly Polish. Upon some rare sight one entire server might have more than 10 players. (Just like when it happens here on neonDragon sometimes)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Shadi wrote:Up until a few weeks ago I thought it was a neondragon-only problem.

However, searching for servers on the masterlist with both the jb_ and the jail_ map prefixes, all servers are literally dead. This is from trying randomly over these few weeks.

There are max 5-6 players on maybe a handful of servers, and all of those are limited to one language which seems to be mainly Polish. Upon some rare sight one entire server might have more than 10 players. (Just like when it happens here on neonDragon sometimes)
Jailbreak mode is just the same playstyle all the time, at some point you get bored of it. seems like the whole jailbreak mode just died out from boredom. but seeing the whole community and the forum die out is kinda of a bummer.

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”