You pay vip but you have a problem?

Want to become VIP? Or donate to us!
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 15156
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Shadi »

jamessid wrote:hello i bought VIP yesterday but still not VIP.. can you please check 0:0:47130428
Seems like someone fixed your VIP as you are VIP till next month but the reason you didn't receive your VIP is because you aren't writing your ID correctly.

STEAM_0:0:47130428 is your STEAM ID.

Code: Select all

STEAM_0:0:47130428
^ save it somewhere.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
krapeto0
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by krapeto0 »

I have buy a vip at 15 nvember bot now it's 29 and nothing changed only take my money and i am not VIP ----- i don't have steam :( :( :( :(
User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Bravo »

-
Last edited by Bravo on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
SosA
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: The Grave

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by SosA »

Banana | L.A.P.D wrote:
krapeto0 wrote:I have buy a vip at 15 nvember bot now it's 29 and nothing changed only take my money and i am not VIP ----- i don't have steam :( :( :( :(
you have to be steam in order to buy VIP thats all
The thing that you need to have a steam I'd is wrong any person with a I'd can be VIP However my question is what I'd did you type in?
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
User avatar
g0mik
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:56 am
Location: mum's basement
Contact:

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by g0mik »

B3AR #REKT wrote:
Banana | L.A.P.D wrote:
krapeto0 wrote:I have buy a vip at 15 nvember bot now it's 29 and nothing changed only take my money and i am not VIP ----- i don't have steam :( :( :( :(
you have to be steam in order to buy VIP thats all
The thing that you need to have a steam I'd is wrong any person with a I'd can be VIP However my question is what I'd did you type in?
non steam cs will change your ID if your IP is dynamic, that's why you can't have VIP as a non steamer. (i think your IP changes when you restart your router)
Image

Image
mr_eagle
VIP
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:14 pm

I have bouhgt VIP but typed the wrong steam ID

Post by mr_eagle »

Hello! :) :)
I have bouhgt VIP but typed the wrong steam ID

I typed
STEAM_0:0:616321


but my steam is
STEAM_0:0:61632110



pls admin can u put my vip on this steam

STEAM_0:0:61632110



Best Reugards!

/Mr Eagle
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway

Re: I have bouhgt VIP but typed the wrong steam ID

Post by Waschera »

mr_eagle wrote:Hello! :) :)
I have bouhgt VIP but typed the wrong steam ID

I typed
STEAM_0:0:616321


but my steam is
STEAM_0:0:61632110



pls admin can u put my vip on this steam

STEAM_0:0:61632110



Best Reugards!

/Mr Eagle
You should have your 3 months VIP now, enjoy. In the future be more careful :)
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
Archer<uBw>
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Archer<uBw> »

Koyumu wrote:Have you purchased VIP but have a problem like not having it received? Type your reply in here and elaborate and we'll look into it.
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Patrick »

Archer<uBw> wrote:
Koyumu wrote:Have you purchased VIP but have a problem like not having it received? Type your reply in here and elaborate and we'll look into it.
You need to give us your ID and name before we can look into it.
Image
Archer<uBw>
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Archer<uBw> »

Patrick wrote:
Archer<uBw> wrote:
Koyumu wrote:Have you purchased VIP but have a problem like not having it received? Type your reply in here and elaborate and we'll look into it.
You need to give us your ID and name before we can look into it.
Archer<uBw> :STEAM_1:0:157222172 i bought a 7.49 vip
User avatar
LeoSteel
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:52 am
Location: England

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by LeoSteel »

Don't know if anyone is reading this, but I recently bought VIP for 1 Year, but the date is wrong in the ndmenu VIP it says it expires 2017.

Thanks

LeoSteel
Image
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Patrick »

LeoSteel wrote:Don't know if anyone is reading this, but I recently bought VIP for 1 Year, but the date is wrong in the ndmenu VIP it says it expires 2017.

Thanks

LeoSteel
What is your ID? It might be a visual bug.
Image
User avatar
LeoSteel
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:52 am
Location: England

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by LeoSteel »

Its STEAM_0:0:87275694 Patrick
Image
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Patrick »

LeoSteel wrote:Its STEAM_0:0:87275694 Patrick
Seems to just be a visual bug. You are VIP until the 2nd of November 2018.
Image
Tagliano`
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 pm
Location: France

Re: You pay vip but you have a problem?

Post by Tagliano` »

Hello guys,
On of my friend paid for a VIP and he would like to know when it ends but the date on his menu seems bugged, can you help ?

STEAM_0:1:171894489

Thanks,
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
Post Reply

Return to “VIP & Donation Forums”