Donations - Server Status

Want to become VIP? Or donate to us!
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Donations - Server Status

Post by zapt0r »

Dear Community,

As you have all noticed after nD became active again we have been getting DDoS'ed almost every single day. The servers were migrated, and we are running on somewhat old plugins. Our core server and main concern at the moment is the Jailbreak server.

We are working on total server-makeover, and are also taking measures to combat DDos. This is a costly transition, financially.

Remember that this is a community run by volunteers and someone has to bear the costs of running the servers. We therefore more than ever rely on donations and people who buy VIP to survive financially.

All donations are much appreciated and will solely be earmarked to upgrade the servers. Please consider making a donation to:

- [email protected] on paypal

There will be made a seperate post listing all the changes / improvments that are on the menu, along with an estimated timeline. Any queries, please contact any staff member.
Regards,
zapt0r
Bravo

Re: Donations - Server Status

Post by Bravo »

If we're paying money, why not pay money for an upgrade? Aka moving nD to CSGO? Don't you think it's about time? Why invest in an old game, when there's literally an improved version of it out and ready?
Spoiler!
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Bravo wrote:If we're paying money, why not pay money for an upgrade? Aka moving nD to CSGO? Don't you think it's about time? Why invest in an old game, when there's literally an improved version of it out and ready?
jailbreak on csgo doesn't work, existing servers are super lame and above all what makes 1.6 jb so fun is the fluidity of cs 1.6 movement, try rebelling with just your knife on csgo

then again I suck dick at csgo so maybe it's just me but ye jailbreak on csgo has failed multiple times in the past
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

KaitoKid wrote:
Bravo wrote:If we're paying money, why not pay money for an upgrade? Aka moving nD to CSGO? Don't you think it's about time? Why invest in an old game, when there's literally an improved version of it out and ready?
jailbreak on csgo doesn't work, existing servers are super lame and above all what makes 1.6 jb so fun is the fluidity of cs 1.6 movement, try rebelling with just your knife on csgo

then again I suck dick at csgo so maybe it's just me but ye jailbreak on csgo has failed multiple times in the past
Maybe the addition of the zeus in csgo would be a nice addition to jb and it would help a little (for rebellers). Of course we would have to buy it from the shop and might need to make it a limited amount per round if it is over powered, but from what I've seen maps are pretty open and big where you shouldn't be too close to a CT anyways, but I think nD will figure out how to balance it in a way or another.

Again, my argument and why I think jb would be able to move to GO right now is because csgo is free, way more mechanics and creativity and most of the player base has already gotten used to the mechanics of csgo (including me, I can't hit shots for shit on cs 1.6). + some admins also started some maps and testing and such. It shouldn't be starting a server from the bottom as we have most of the basics.

I'm more than capable and open for testing and helping as much as I physically can as 1 person to proceed. I guess now it comes down to the vote of the admins and the rest of the 1.6 community

Just my opinion, feel free to share flaws and talk about it in the original topic created so we don't keep spamming this one: viewtopic.php?f=119&t=33019
Spoiler!
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

I'll be sure to scramble some bucks to pump some breath into those old dragonlungs. Can't hurt
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Could also try selling nd cash for a limited time, like one euro per 20k or something like that, I'm sure you'd get buyers. Not sure how that works legally tho
STEAM_0:0:51774830
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

KaitoKid wrote:Could also try selling nd cash for a limited time, like one euro per 20k or something like that, I'm sure you'd get buyers. Not sure how that works legally tho
Legislative restrictions on that. There should probably be some sort of workaround though.
Regards,
zapt0r
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Will drop 20£ on monday :)
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Return to “VIP & Donation Forums”