Vip Forum Flair

Want to become VIP? Or donate to us!
Flath

Vip Forum Flair

Post by Flath »

Creating a flair bellow your name on the forums showing how many months you have been a vip without interruptions might bring a more stable income of money for the community. Since most of us have our steam account linked to our forum account, i thought it should be something viable.

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: Vip Forum Flair

Post by Konijn »

Flath wrote:Creating a flair bellow your name on the forums showing how many months you have been a vip without interruptions might bring a more stable income of money for the community. Since most of us have our steam account linked to our forum account, i thought it should be something viable.
In order to have VIP on the forums, you need to link your steam account - so any VIPs who care about it should already have their forum accounts linked.

As to your suggestion, I personally doubt that it would really make any difference, however, I see no harm in adding it (but idk when I would have time/motivation if I were to do it myself)
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Konijn wrote: In order to have VIP on the forums, you need to link your steam account - so any VIPs who care about it should already have their forum accounts linked.

As to your suggestion, I personally doubt that it would really make any difference, however, I see no harm in adding it (but idk when I would have time/motivation if I were to do it myself)
Every little thing matters to people when purchasing VIP, the more lines of privileges potential donators see the more they will be inclined to purchase VIP. Also, aside from a yellow name, VIPs have no other perks here on the forums.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Cruxell wrote:
Konijn wrote: In order to have VIP on the forums, you need to link your steam account - so any VIPs who care about it should already have their forum accounts linked.

Every little thing matters to people when purchasing VIP, the more lines of privileges potential donators see the more they will be inclined to purchase VIP. Also, aside from a yellow name, VIPs have no other perks here on the forums.
Well they do have a private section for VIPs only but yeah I agree they don't have any other forum perks because the main selling point of VIP is the in-game menu.

Return to “VIP & Donation Forums”