VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Want to become VIP? Or donate to us!
User avatar
Legend~Killer
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by Legend~Killer »

Ok :)

But i can't get the guard code of my accont so i can't connect my steam with Neondragon :facepalm:
Love Me,
Hate Me,
I just Don't Care

Legend

My Smile is The Best lol :=)
OkO sOkOlOvO
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by OkO sOkOlOvO »

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23132390
In-Game name: DefinTive TM# OkO sOkOlOvO シ

Agree to the rules
User avatar
Apekiller
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by Apekiller »

OkO sOkOlOvO wrote:SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23132390
In-Game name: DefinTive TM# OkO sOkOlOvO シ

Agree to the rules
Apekiller wrote:Visit the following page instead of posting here: vip_trial.php
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Image
Image
Image
Image
Black Injection
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by Black Injection »

STEAM_0:1:122381895
In-game name:Black InjectiOn
I agree to the VIP rules.
:D :think:
User avatar
Apekiller
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by Apekiller »

Black Injection wrote:STEAM_0:1:122381895
In-game name:Black InjectiOn
I agree to the VIP rules.
:D :think:
Apekiller wrote:Visit the following page instead of posting here: vip_trial.php
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Image
Image
Image
Image
Biohazard98
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by Biohazard98 »

STEAM_0:VALVE_0:4:1248347131
game name : Biohazard
Read & agreed the rules :D :D
User avatar
Apekiller
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by Apekiller »

Biohazard98 wrote:STEAM_0:VALVE_0:4:1248347131
game name : Biohazard
Read & agreed the rules :D :D
Apekiller wrote:Visit the following page instead of posting here: vip_trial.php
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4192
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am

Re: VIP Trial #2 [Sign up here for a free VIP trial!]

Post by Konijn »

I'm locking this thread now. All the information you need is in the first post, if you don't bother to read it then too bad. If you actually have a problem connecting your Steam ID to the forums then PM "Admin Community"
Image
Locked

Return to “VIP & Donation Forums”