wHx
nD Mapper

wHx's mapper application

Post by wHx »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11763703
- Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/professionalwHx
- NickName:wHx
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers: at the end of 2014
- Provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies, etc.) as well as your motivation for helping develop our servers: My real name as some of you already know is Mohamad, I'm currently a Soph Electrical and Electronics Engineer student, I like swimming and playing football(soccer), earlier in summer of this year I had plenty of free time and didn't know what to do so I started mapping(with uhu's help) which I really like and thought about it but never done it before, so I'm willing to help to populate the servers whether it is in cs 1.6 or csgo(hopefully in the future) by contributing to make new and fun to play maps because I just really like doing it and that's my motive.
- Experience Level (background information on how you developed your skills over time): pretty much like 4 months ago and I believe that I improved myself quite a lot during this time.
- Portfolio (showcase your work by posting images and links to your files): I contributed in making jb_squares the newest addition to JB server by creating the wipeout race(uhu has helped me a lot on this one). Those are some of the images for the early beta version of the game: https://imgur.com/FjWkW8j https://imgur.com/undefined
Lucius

Re: wHx's mapper application

Post by Lucius »

Big ol fat yes.

A decent guy with decent skills. nD needs him. Let the guy contribute. I like him.

Iโ€™ll edit in a proper reply later.

EDIT:

Tbh, I was thinking of listening a pros n cons and none cons where to be found.
Conclusion: Would be a really great addition to the mapper team. Its still definitely a yes from me.
Last edited by Lucius on Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Lucius for the post:
wHx
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Post by Sloth »

Ye definitely worth a shot, this guy is humble and shows a good willingness to always get better. There is no doubt in my mind that this guy will do wonders in this community.

Big fat ol yes from me my friend
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post:
wHx
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Spoiler!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Warned for spamming application.
text has been put in a spoiler - Medz
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Aash
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Yes

Since his return to neondragon, I started to see that he was excited to work in mapping and learned that in a short time, when we saw that he was helping the team to draw the maps correctly and accurately, so I don't mind being with the mapper team.
These users thanked the author Hamooda for the post:
wHx
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
malki

Post by malki »

gl my freind
These users thanked the author malki for the post:
wHx
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

malki wrote: โ†‘
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:11 pm
gl my freind
This is an application. Follow the format to reply to an applicant which you can find here viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28665, or else refrain from doing so.

Further spam from anyone else in any application will receive a warn or even forum ban!

Dunno how often we need to tell you guys to reply in a proper way.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Abooooookkkk

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Well I am not gonna say to much thing , I know whx in the server hes active and he respect the rules and hes learning mapping like he said and I think he worth a chance to be in the team I am sure he will help the team in mapping so my vote is yes
These users thanked the author Abooooookkkk for the post:
wHx
Qion~
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Qion~ »

i just want to point out to people replying to this app (or the mapper section in general) that it has no relation to the server rules or ingame activity (maybe yes for the last) so these kind of "pros" of he's active he knows rules, are out of topic, this is a mapper application, what you should be giving your vote on more is his works or helpouts (e.g his recent helpout with some jb maps [games]), and not his rule knowledge or ingame activity, rate his maps/games he added, if he's experienced enough to be a good mapper or not.
These users thanked the author Qion~ for the post (total 3):
Kitra, wHx, Coki
๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ
๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—”๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ
sprkR.

Post by sprkR. »

Yes
motivated guy to the community with good experience of mapping. gl.
These users thanked the author sprkR. for the post:
wHx
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Accepted

Even though you've already been working with us, welcome officially to the team!
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Post by Sloth »

Eyyy big congrats to u whx!
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post:
wHx
wHx
nD Mapper

Post by wHx »

Sloth wrote: โ†‘