Welcome to Hunie's brand new youtube channel!!!

Play an instrument, or sing us a song!
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: Welcome to Hunie's brand new youtube channel!!!

Post by Konijn »

Draichrog wrote:Came to the conclusion that after uploading the next video which will be another contest entry (didn't win the bass, but it's ok!), this channel will be deleted. It's ok, though, the dream stays and I will try again soon! But I plan to earn a bit of real life money this summer by visiting Norway, had been offered an opportunity for quick simple outdoor work and I heard they pay very well there. No time for the channel as a result.

LtRed was kinda right about calling this a shit channel, and I've realised that it lacks comedy which is probably why noone truly cares about it. Crux had summed it up quite accurately. And the old "Thrashmands" is getting back to me, which I would love to put into my next youtube channel.

The 2 ND'ers that subscribed to me can now unsubscribe without question, it's ok!
Why don't you try posting videos of your trip to Norway, especially you playing outdoors?
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Konijn wrote: Why don't you try posting videos of your trip to Norway, especially you playing outdoors?
Fuck that, dude. I won't vlog shit. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
StaciaEaston

Post by StaciaEaston »

Thanks for sharing the video.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Did a little improv song before tomorrow (travellin day). Went full emo with this one, but I don't care.
[youtube]oLfQ8pvYwiY[/youtube]

Return to “Music”