Welcome to Hunie's brand new youtube channel!!!

Play an instrument, or sing us a song!
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

DRAICHROG is the name.

Uniting gaming + music to create a Gameplay Music Video!

Intense action, tons of heavy music and adventuring awaits!

First 2 videos are already out there! -
[youtube]OLMPxKvLBjQ[/youtube]
[youtube]sMlFSOeC0-8[/youtube]

Planning to do at least 2 videos each week. (Sometimes 1, sometimes 3 could be there)

CHECK THEM OUT, SUGGEST, JUDGE, ENJOY!

P.S

This is basically what I've been up to after resigning from ND*Fun though. Was one of the main reasons why I had resigned from the ND team but didn't wish to spoil it then.

P.S2 My future Neondragon videos will be uploaded on this channel too, starting with the racing event.
Army life

Re: Welcome to Hunie's brand new youtube channel!!!

Post by Army life »

will you post cs videos to ?
Fbi law enforcment
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Split Moon wrote:will you post cs videos to ?
I plan to, starting with the racing event I'm hosting.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

New video!

[youtube]D2tQGUFkfK0[/youtube]

Next video could be a Neondragon Racing Event one if we get enough sign-ups.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

New video!

WARNING - THIS HAS THE ANGRIEST MUSIC IN THE SERIES SO FAR!

[youtube]QI0shc0ocFM[/youtube]

Never mind about the Neondragon event video promise. The event's cancelled.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

5th episode!

[youtube]GbO4RRCDrno[/youtube]
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

It must take you hours of hard work to edit these videos, consuming your time and keeping video length short. Despite your best efforts, it feels perplexing and bewildering to watch your videos; if it was a montage of amusing occurrences or impressive builds then it would be entertaining, but this way I fear you're not gonna develop a viewer base. Find a balance between bizarre videos which introduce excessive novelties on one side, and confirmed, established and reliable; but boring, tedious and dull ways of recording on the other side. My advice for if you wanna have a go with Youtube is to try and stick to the mainstream types of gaming, enhancing them but without venturing into the unknown and untested. Good luck, and make sure to focus on other ways of making money parallel with youtube. PS: how's that college thing going?
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Cruxell wrote:It must take you hours of hard work to edit these videos, consuming your time and keeping video length short. Despite your best efforts, it feels perplexing and bewildering to watch your videos; if it was a montage of amusing occurrences or impressive builds then it would be entertaining, but this way I fear you're not gonna develop a viewer base. Find a balance between bizarre videos which introduce excessive novelties on one side, and confirmed, established and reliable; but boring, tedious and dull ways of recording on the other side. My advice for if you wanna have a go with Youtube is to try and stick to the mainstream types of gaming, enhancing them but without venturing into the unknown and untested. Good luck, and make sure to focus on other ways of making money parallel with youtube. PS: how's that college thing going?
hahahahahaha wtf is wrong with u lately??? , this isnt uni this is gaming community quit the formal words and 300words to express ur feelings that noone cares about
Spoiler!
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

KurdiiPesh wrote: hahahahahaha wtf is wrong with u lately??? , this isnt uni this is gaming community quit the formal words and 300words to express ur feelings that noone cares about
Well all he did was express his opinion which was constructive and wasn't really that long and suggest something. And I appreciate that.

As for college, I've fully given up on that for a long while now and got no other choice than to live with my parents as I try to achieve something to cheer about in Youtube. Don't think I really need a job at all for it because I got all the basic equipment needed already. I'd rather be well fed and always full of energy even if parents don't really agree with my goals to pursue my dreams rather than living out of minimum wage at a job barely surviving out of a slice of bread with no inspiration on anything even if I am not bothered by anyone.

Well I do have wonderful opportunities in doing so though, like this one - [youtube]BtY6QrvK-Ac[/youtube] which I'm definitely going to try.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Well I do have wonderful opportunities in doing so though, like this one - [youtube]BtY6QrvK-Ac[/youtube] which I'm definitely going to try.
Well, speaking of this opportunity, here's my contest entry!

[youtube]PG3cYtoLgdM[/youtube]
gal

Post by gal »

What pedals did you use? One sounded quite harsh on high notes, more screamo kinda
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

it seems like nobody is interested about it, anyway good job hunie!
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Larah wrote:What pedals did you use? One sounded quite harsh on high notes, more screamo kinda
Zoom G21.1u was the only pedal used, and was used only for clean tones. The rest was Amp sims where guitar went directly to the laptop.
gal

Post by gal »

Draichrog wrote:
Larah wrote:What pedals did you use? One sounded quite harsh on high notes, more screamo kinda
Zoom G21.1u was the only pedal used, and was used only for clean tones. The rest was Amp sims where guitar went directly to the laptop.
Ah, sounded good with low notes
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Came to the conclusion that after uploading the next video which will be another contest entry (didn't win the bass, but it's ok!), this channel will be deleted. It's ok, though, the dream stays and I will try again soon! But I plan to earn a bit of real life money this summer by visiting Norway, had been offered an opportunity for quick simple outdoor work and I heard they pay very well there. No time for the channel as a result.

LtRed was kinda right about calling this a shit channel, and I've realised that it lacks comedy which is probably why noone truly cares about it. Crux had summed it up quite accurately. And the old "Thrashmands" is getting back to me, which I would love to put into my next youtube channel.

The 2 ND'ers that subscribed to me can now unsubscribe without question, it's ok!

Return to “Music”