Problem

Talk about tech and show off your new gear. Did the magic smoke escape from your computer? Ask us for help!
Nallez

Problem

Post by Nallez »

Lately, I've been having a tricky issue, whenever I open League of Legends and play a game, afterwards once I open CS 1.6, my screen is black, I can hear the sound when I e.x put my mouse to the Find Servers part, but everything is black and I need to restart my computer in order for it to work again. I haven't found a solution to this yet, if anyone does feel free to hit me up.
Papito

Re: Problem

Post by Papito »

i have had the same issue, i used press window button and reopen cs and it helped.
but now i have changed my resolution so i dont have the black screen issue after i start my game.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

If you have windows 10 then you could press alt+ctrl+delete and it might work. not 100% sure but it worked for gta san andreas since the problem sound 100% similar.
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

Razor8182 wrote:If you have windows 10 then you could press alt+ctrl+delete and it might work. not 100% sure but it worked for gta san andreas since the problem sound 100% similar.
Pretty much this, it works in 7/8/8.1/10 and maybe XP, whenever you press this commands, a window will pop-up then select task manager then press in the icon of Counter-Strike in the taskbar.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Press (window+D) and after this come back again to the game
And it will work for you

Return to “Computers & Technology”