problems with paypal

Locked
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

problems with paypal

Post by stickysteez »

So... I tried to buy new vip again, but i saw you can't pay it with Paypal anymore, only with SMS.
Im dutch, but i live in Germany, i dont have a german phone, only dutch one, because most of the time i'm in the Netherlands.
How can we fix this?
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by stickysteez »

The site want me to pay with a german phone...
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
User avatar
bis
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: Grove Park
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by bis »

StickySteez wrote:So... I tried to buy new vip again, but i saw you can't pay it with Paypal anymore, only with SMS.
Im dutch, but i live in Germany, i dont have a german phone, only dutch one, because most of the time i'm in the Netherlands.
How can we fix this?
use a german phone..?
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by stickysteez »

freeda_khala wrote:
StickySteez wrote:So... I tried to buy new vip again, but i saw you can't pay it with Paypal anymore, only with SMS.
Im dutch, but i live in Germany, i dont have a german phone, only dutch one, because most of the time i'm in the Netherlands.
How can we fix this?
use a german phone..?
i dont use or have a german phone
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
el mano
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:15 am
Location: Behind u
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by el mano »

buy one
doeda
VIP
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by doeda »

This shouldn't be possible I'm pretty sure they didn't remove Paypal
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by stickysteez »

Kirito wrote:This shouldn't be possible I'm pretty sure they didn't remove Paypal

go check Buy VIP page Kirito, i quote:"Unfortunately PayPal are not currently accepting VIP payments for us. We will aim to get this payment option working again as soon as possible. You can still buy VIP by SMS message below!"
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
User avatar
Konijn
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4192
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 373 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by Konijn »

StickySteez wrote:
Kirito wrote:This shouldn't be possible I'm pretty sure they didn't remove Paypal

go check Buy VIP page Kirito, i quote:"Unfortunately PayPal are not currently accepting VIP payments for us. We will aim to get this payment option working again as soon as possible. You can still buy VIP by SMS message below!"
There is really nothing to say other than what is already written on that page. You will have to wait until it is working again if you wish to use PayPal. This is out of our control.
Image
User avatar
Classic
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by Classic »

If you had a good friend in the community you could ask him to buy VIP for you. Then you could just Pay-pal this friend afterwards.
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic



  ▲
▲ ▲

Image
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: problems with paypal

Post by stickysteez »

Classic wrote:If you had a good friend in the community you could ask him to buy VIP for you. Then you could just Pay-pal this friend afterwards.
You are my good friend <3 i'm in the Netherlands tomorrow, then i'll buy it, thanks for the trust el classico
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Locked

Return to “Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest