Favourite CS team

clarity

Favourite CS team

Post by clarity »

A lot of gamers don't care aboit the professional scene, but after a discussion about mym on the deathrun server the other day, it seems that a lot of you do.

First of all, before we go any further... no mym are not the worlds best team as I said: MTW won petty much everything last year - except DreamHack winter which went to SK. Since then, mTw have continued to do well, but it is fnatic who have won most this year - after winning Intel Extreme Masters III Global Finals in Hannover - Germany.

My favourite team at the moment is actually most probably fnatic. With the addition of Gux and GeT_RiGhT, they seem to have the perfect balance of defensive and offensive play. My current favourite player is either f0rest from fnatic, or Allen from SK, although I can't ignore any of the MTW guys.

The best people I have ever interviewed are the guys at Gravitas Gaming. They seemed to have so much time to answer questions, despite actually being in a hurry. Guddo - mTw's manager was a nice guy too, and was my first interview.

So who are your favourites? Or do you not follow the professional CS scene at all?
Tiny Dancer

Re: Favourite CS team

Post by Tiny Dancer »

I've followed the scene for quite a while now, especially the swedish one... My favourite team is probably SK, but it's pretty much a draw between SK and fnatic.

Favourite player is probably walle... He has been in the top for ages and I admire his way to play the game. He never gets into tricky situations and he always proves that you don't have to be the best aimer as long as you play smart (he still is a great aimer though).

Best player right now might be f0rest or Sunde, but I feel obligated to also say Tentpole because he has been fantastic since he joined SK.
MagnusGladius

Post by MagnusGladius »

Best player would be The BIG MG! (me) Watching professional CS has never been my joy of doing. So i'll leave that discuss to the fans
Sa7an

Post by Sa7an »

MagnusGladius wrote:Best player would be The BIG MG! (me) Watching professional CS has never been my joy of doing. So i'll leave that discuss to the fans
BIG MG? im a member by the way. i *created * this clan =p
princess

Post by princess »

fnatic
core

Post by core »

ye fnatic is pretty awesome
mp5kid

fnatic

Post by mp5kid »

fnatic my favorite for a long time i have been following them since before archi left and i am a long time fan
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

SK
----
walle
krystal
allen
robban
face

that team would smash fnatic.

like last time they played sk rolled them 2-0.
hazik666

Post by hazik666 »

topic is 4 months old...
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

That doesn't mean anything. The topic is neither locked, nor trashed. It i still open so people can write in here. And this is not a problem which should be solved by now.
I don't see a problem when someone posts in here, even if the last post was four months ago.
Simonezmeh

Post by Simonezmeh »

i say; DOWN WITH FNATIC! and go MYM!
fnatic is so old in their gameplay, and nothing really new about them, but mym is pure <3's
KoD oewz me a siggy!

Return to “Trash”