[Finished] 7th nD War Tournament (10-11 of October, 2020) | CS 1.6

Finished nD War Tournaments.
Nallez

Re: 7th nD War Tournament (10-11 of October, 2020) | CS 1.6

Post by Nallez »

i beg for a different server hosting for tomorrow, the current host is incredibly laggy.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
wardildo
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Nallez wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:55 pm
i beg for a different server hosting for tomorrow, the current host is incredibly laggy.
Agreed.

Voro, I might have a solution, contact me on discord for further details.

Btw really good fucking job with administrating the event, I love it. All creds to you voro.
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Hello and sorry for not showing up. My cousin was murdered couple of days ago and I have to stand with his family till things get sorted.
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Team **ATLAS LIONS** has been disqualified for breaking the rules. So, congratulations to;
nD carry
Professionals 'n' Voro
kys
Imposters

The schedule for tomorrow is as follows;

Second Day; Sunday, 11 of October - Starts at 17:00 UK TIME
17:00 | kys vs Professionals 'n' Voro
18:00 | nD carry vs Imposters
19:00 | 3rd place match
20:00 | FINALS

The games are probably gonna be streamed on Twitch so stay tuned on nD Discord for a link!
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
malki
malki

Post by malki »

Voropoulo wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:52 pm
Team **ATLAS LIONS** has been disqualified for breaking the rules. So, congratulations to;
nD carry
Professionals 'n' Voro
kys
Imposters

The games are probably gonna be streamed on Twitch so stay tuned on nD Discord for a link!
gl for all [impo] malki <3
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Voropoulo wrote:
nD carry
Professionals 'n' Voro
kys
Imposters

Can we get a response on the host change? yes or no
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Zeke wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Hello and sorry for not showing up. My cousin was murdered couple of days ago and I have to stand with his family till things get sorted.
I'm so sorry to hear that mate. It's all good. May you live longer. Peace.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post (total 2):
Romeo, Zeke
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Voropoulo wrote:
nD carry
Professionals 'n' Voro
kys
Imposters

what did they do
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Maki wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:14 pm
Voropoulo wrote:
nD carry
Professionals 'n' Voro
kys
Imposters

what did they do

1. 1 of the demos was missing
2. (Most important) They were missing 1 player in the first match. I told their captain that they can’t invite a random guy cause the rules say that all subs must sign up before the deadline which was 3-4 days ago. Out of the blue, the missing guy joined the game. After their 2nd game was over i checked their Steam IDs. It appeared that this guy had 2 different ids. When i asked their captain whats up with that he said “He has 2 steams”. As you can guess, an ip check showed that they are 2 different persons who live far away from each other. So basically, they tried to trick me cause 1 of their players wasn’t available and they didn’t want to play as 4.

Tournament rules: 2 and 4
Hopefully that covers everyone’s questions.
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Nallez wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:12 pm
Voropoulo wrote:
nD carry
Professionals 'n' Voro
kys
Imposters

Can we get a response on the host change? yes or no

Yes. Tomorrow’s games will be played on nomikk’s server which is located in Frankfurt, Germany. In that server there is also no fps limit. Everything has been set up and tested. Thank nomikk!
PixeNN

Post by PixeNN »

wait wait a sec.
1- of the demos was missing ? what do u mean by that ? everyone provide the demo at 1st match and 2nd match !
2- Wanna trick you ? thats make me laugh hard as i know INTER has registered 6 players but here i see only 5 players but to clarify our 2 guys you said they are brothers and yeah as you said they don't live in the same house so they got 2 different ip's and logically 2 different steam ID's. Its unfair to make this decision even if i don't care. Every atlas lions player has a career of 10 years experience of war game play but like what those 2 reasons you gave above seems not strong enough until you said cheaters. I was shocked when i saw (17:00 | kys vs Professionals 'n' Voro ) seriously pnv lost 2 matches in arrow but they gonna play finals xD you are the organizer in the end and you are in same time a player in this team :roll:

I would like to see pnv and ND team demos too.

Move on to the organisation :
  • A
Match start after 18 min of the tournament time / VIP model in war match :naughty: / 4min round time until teams complain about this error and sart again the half.
  • B
Since you have War plugin should be easy to add auto-record plugin or HLTV because the "record demo" has bug sometimes from the game and not from the player.
  • C
That was a fast decision to eliminate us since matchs gonna start tomorrow at 17:00 :snooty:

PS: I don't care about the prize and the reason for I type here just to clarify ;)
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

PixeNN wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:01 am
wait wait a sec.
1- of the demos was missing ? what do u mean by that ? everyone provide the demo at 1st match and 2nd match !
2- Wanna trick you ? thats make me laugh hard as i know INTER has registered 6 players but here i see only 5 players but to clarify our 2 guys you said they are brothers and yeah as you said they don't live in the same house so they got 2 different ip's and logically 2 different steam ID's. Its unfair to make this decision even if i don't care. Every atlas lions player has a career of 10 years experience of war game play but like what those 2 reasons you gave above seems not strong enough until you said cheaters. I was shocked when i saw (17:00 | kys vs Professionals 'n' Voro ) seriously pnv lost 2 matches in arrow but they gonna play finals xD you are the organizer in the end and you are in same time a player in this team :roll:

• A
Match start after 18 min of the tournament time / VIP model in war match :naughty: / 4min round time until teams complain about this error and sart again the half.
  • B
Since you have War plugin should be easy to add auto-record plugin or HLTV because the "record demo" has bug sometimes from the game and not from the player.
  • C
That was a fast decision to eliminate us since matchs gonna start tomorrow at 17:00 :snooty:

PS: I don't care about the prize and the reason for I type here just to clarify ;)

international player has got to be the biggest virgin on the fucking planet earth for actually tryharding this hard to win on cs 1.6.
I'm glad you're disqualified just by the sheer fact that 4 players of your team don't even belong in this community, have never played here. this event is for the people of this community and to have fun, not for one ultramegavirgin9000 to greed for the prize pool.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
wardildo
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

PixeNN wrote:
wait wait a sec.

• A
  • B
  • C

QS7's demo had only the last round of the match. Meanwhile, the rest of the demos had ALL the rounds. Do you wanna tell me that a PRO team like yours with 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE could do a mistake like this? Sure it could happen, that's why I wasn't so strict at the start. But man, trying to fool me? That was your biggest mistake. Inter NEVER signed up 6 players. He only signed the 5 of you. And he had more than 10 days to find his team. Also, about the demos, no reason for you to watch them honestly. If something is reported, i have a few people that I trust, and they check the demos.

Edit: At least i made you create a forum account. I see that as a win for nD. ^_^
INTERNATIONAL
VIP

Post by INTERNATIONAL »

Nallez wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 am
PixeNN wrote:
wait wait a sec.

• A
  • B
  • C

international player has got to be the biggest virgin on the fucking planet earth for actually tryharding this hard to win on cs 1.6.
I'm glad you're disqualified just by the sheer fact that 4 players of your team don't even belong in this community, have never played here. this event is for the people of this community and to have fun, not for one ultramegavirgin9000 to greed for the prize pool.
Yo Nallez, you don't know what happened please don't talk about me like that, and as you said 'this event is for the people of this community and to have fun', when i said to voropoulo i will play with my moroccan friends, he said it's ok and he added my team, btw i was playing for fun too not for prize pool or something, so last thing is thank you voropoulo for the event, and i respect the rules.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

INTERNATIONAL wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:39 am
and i respect the rules.
That's what you clearly did not. You were missing a player and instead of respecting the rules and playing like an other team with missing guys, you tried to trick the host with "oh wait, he is coming" when it was someone else who did not sign up for the tournament.
Keep in mind that it is a tournament in nD and therefore rules apply to it. Which means you even could get banned for breaking different kind of rules, just so that you know for further following events in the future.

Other than keep it civil guys please, thanks and have fun everyone and good luck for the remaining teams!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “nD War Tournament - Finished Wars”