Next nD War Tournament?

Get ready for war and... May the Force be with you!

Next nD War Tournament?

Sat 14 to Sun 15 of October, 2017
48%
Sat 21 to Sun 22 of October, 2017
52%

Total votes: 21
Thierry Henry

Re: Next nD War Tournament?

Post by Thierry Henry »

Shota <3 wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:CS:CO ? XD!!!

Jokes aside, as zero mentioned doing a CS:GO event and after that a CS 1.6 event is probably the best option to keep both sides happy.
Much effort needed for making both tournaments together.
Not both, one per month or whatever is the time inbetween
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
MADLIFE!
nD* Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

I have csgo and have good playing time, but you can't just open cs 1.6 then just join a 5v5 game, you have to join a mix server these days. The 6th nD war, Had its one year anniversary to which we got told it will be csgo as a special event. Will all nD wars now be csgo ?
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

MADLIFE!
nD* Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

moving forward ? more like backwards, the 6th war (csgo) had fewer teams and less people for this community.. (with a massive prizepool)
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

daM wrote:moving forward ? more like backwards, the 6th war (csgo) had fewer teams and less people for this community.. (with a massive prizepool)
I don't really see it as moving backwards. Right now, CS:GO is the most popular Counter Strike game. Indeed it had less teams but on cs 1.6 we had 6 teams aswell in 1 of the Tournaments. Usually it was around 8 teams. So i'm okay with 6 teams. I prefer to have less teams and better gameplay tho. (Of course there are gonna be more players in 1.6 since this is totally 1.6 community). Also, on CS:GO the things are much easier for both sides (me and the participants). Easier to organize it and easier to understand what's going on during the match cause you are familiar with competitive. Thus, what's wrong if we have more people outside of nD? I actually think that it's one of the good parts of having a cs:go event. More people will know about neonDragon community. Maybe they will never join, maybe they will but for sure they will know that neonDragon community exists. + When we had more teams in CS 1.6 we had so many teams with 1-2 people cause the others didn't come on time. At least, we didn't have that much in the last tourney. I don't say that i delete cs 1.6 from my mind. But i do believe that it's for the best if i keep going with cs:go for a bit.

ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Voropoulo wrote:
daM wrote:moving forward ? more like backwards, the 6th war (csgo) had fewer teams and less people for this community.. (with a massive prizepool)
I don't really see it as moving backwards. Right now, CS:GO is the most popular Counter Strike game. Indeed it had less teams but on cs 1.6 we had 6 teams aswell in 1 of the Tournaments. Usually it was around 8 teams. So i'm okay with 6 teams. I prefer to have less teams and better gameplay tho. (Of course there are gonna be more players in 1.6 since this is totally 1.6 community). Also, on CS:GO the things are much easier for both sides (me and the participants). Easier to organize it and easier to understand what's going on during the match cause you are familiar with competitive. Thus, what's wrong if we have more people outside of nD? I actually think that it's one of the good parts of having a cs:go event. More people will know about neonDragon community. Maybe they will never join, maybe they will but for sure they will know that neonDragon community exists. + When we had more teams in CS 1.6 we had so many teams with 1-2 people cause the others didn't come on time. At least, we didn't have that much in the last tourney. I don't say that i delete cs 1.6 from my mind. But i do believe that it's for the best if i keep going with cs:go for a bit.
Yes all should insta join CS:GO JB too. We should also create real football teams for the next nD soccer cup. Pretty sure its more popular than 1.6. People prefer to shot the ball with the feet instead with the keyboard use button xD
I simply think you might be right it is the future and to get more new players from outside which are very toxic like the last ones to make it more popular is a good idea. I still think to compare both games to eachothers is not the best thingy. Bcs 1.6 still has his own moves and gameplay style. In cs 1.6 you have less obstacles a more smooth movement and so on. It's a simply more faster gameplay in my opinion than CS:GO (maybe can be wrong on that point)
However to get that fast rid of old regulars by switching so fast to CS:GO sounds not good in my opinion also if your last words been:

Also, it will happen in Counter Strike : Global Offensive (CS:GO) as a special event. But we have time to talk about it!

I do not see the issue to hold 1.6 still up aslong it has a good playerbase (atleast in nD).

@Shota can I maybe decide for myself what I prefer and what I wanna play? If I feel the need to buy CS:GO or other games then I do it...TY
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Yes all should insta join CS:GO JB too.
Jailbreak on CS:GO has some things left before I personally would move over to it, mainly players, maps and moderators. I don't understand why so many are against it, sure, if you have a bad PC it will suck if many move over to another game you cannot run. Why do you think uhu had a happy hour event on the JB:GO server? because they are trying to get more people to try it out.
ZeRo#1 wrote:I simply think you might be right it is the future and to get more new players from outside which are very toxic like the last ones to make it more popular is a good idea.
Trying to get players from outside of the community to participate in events is one way to make the community grow, even if it's only by a little bit. Sure some of the players that would hang around might be toxic, you never know, it's not like we don't have toxic people here already. If there were problems with it last tournament they should add rules and take action against those doing it for any future events.

You can try to slowly move towards CS:GO with this community, where they are steamers and 20x the player base, a good way of doing so before servers are set up properly is through events, 1.6 won't be here forever.
ZeRo#1 wrote:If I feel the need to buy CS:GO or other games then I do it...TY
Have you tried CS:GO at all? You might like it, I personally hated it at the release because it was so different from 1.6, but I gave it a shot and I like it a lot. I do have extra accounts if you want to try it out.

Return to “nD War Tournament”