View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 am

Forum rules

Old School / Classic style CS.
Minimal plugins (HLXStats + nDmenu)
Mainly bomb/defuse maps with a couple of cs_/hostage maps
General nD rules apply.
Additional server rules: No deliberate hostage killing

Click here to connnect

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

#16 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
no bodyblock? so you cant boost someone up somewhere? bad idea
and teamflash should be on.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:22 am

#17 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
KaitoKid wrote:
Anti teamflash plugin
1. /mute command
2. remove ndmenu for VIPs
3. maybe a restriction on how many nades (HE/flash) you can buy per round so people don't spam them out from spawn
4. auto-team balance (so it balances when one team has more players than the other and optionally when one team wins too many rounds the best performing players (kd ratio or w/e) get switched so people don't ragequit)

Yes it would be great if 1,3,4 are implemented :)
and Mic spamming,abusing must be stopped .. Be strict like you guys are on other server. Continuous mic abuse and spamming was going on 2 days ago and the rules makers were doing that too haha! (Yes in a friendly way maybe :? ) But it's not allowed what i saw on other servers like DM,DR .

woOW wrote:
Shota #PotatoV3 wrote:
woOW wrote:
I've seen some one slapping some one else during the last one was defusing the bomb so i suggest to remove ndmenu for vips.

Hell nah, if they continue doing this, just report on the forum. Let it stay like it is now... For me it is funny and enjoyable to slap my friends while playing.

i know it's funny to slap people on the game but it's abuse if you did some thing like that

@Woow yea and that poor guy who got slapped by a VIP while defusing the bomb was me :( . Killed 2,3 players at the end and went running towards C4,we almost won approx. 1 sec was left and i got a slap for 'FUN' that too in front of a Member but nobody did anything.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 pm
nD** Jail Member

#18 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
Saad wrote:
@Woow yea and that poor guy who got slapped by a VIP while defusing the bomb was me :( . Killed 2,3 players at the end and went running towards C4,we almost won approx. 1 sec was left and i got a slap for 'FUN' that too in front of a Member but nobody did anything.

Although what you are mentioning is VIP abuse, keep in mind that the server is in an early stage, under development and everything won't be sorted right away. Next time you play, try to record and gather some evidence of the incidents so that the appropriate player(s)/member(s) can be warned/informed or punished respectively. As stated; general nD rules apply.

Keep posting bugs/issues/ideas to improve the server :)

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:16 pm

#19 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
Saad wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
Anti teamflash plugin
1. /mute command
2. remove ndmenu for VIPs
3. maybe a restriction on how many nades (HE/flash) you can buy per round so people don't spam them out from spawn
4. auto-team balance (so it balances when one team has more players than the other and optionally when one team wins too many rounds the best performing players (kd ratio or w/e) get switched so people don't ragequit)

Yes it would be great if 1,3,4 are implemented :)
and Mic spamming,abusing must be stopped .. Be strict like you guys are on other server. Continuous mic abuse and spamming was going on 2 days ago and the rules makers were doing that too haha! (Yes in a friendly way maybe :? ) But it's not allowed what i saw on other servers like DM,DR .

woOW wrote:
Shota #PotatoV3 wrote:
woOW wrote:
I've seen some one slapping some one else during the last one was defusing the bomb so i suggest to remove ndmenu for vips.

Hell nah, if they continue doing this, just report on the forum. Let it stay like it is now... For me it is funny and enjoyable to slap my friends while playing.

i know it's funny to slap people on the game but it's abuse if you did some thing like that

It was me who slapped you, xD i'm sorry man but admit it shit was hilarious.
sry sry

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:36 pm

#20 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
The purpose of this server is to be a fun social Old School server.
It's not meant to favor either noobs or pros and the plugins/changes made to the server will be made for general issues and not for a specific playstyle.

I.e removing team flash or blocking cross-team mic conversations won't be done.
But changes like removing slap could be.

I've read through all the posts and will comment on the ideas that would be appropriate to add for the server:
Restrict nades
Remove slap
Auto-team balance

Again, the server is meant to be a fun and social server, with the Old School aspect. It's not meant to be a "win win win" server, nor is it meant to be a "fool around" server like DM or RR.

Also, things like mic spamming and so on isn't allowed on any server, be it Surf or JB and members/admins should take care of it, if it gets too much. Else follow record > report system strikelist.php

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:16 pm

#21 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
Literally no downside to removing teamflashes but k you can socialize with the map after everyone gets bored of being fucked over by their own teammates and leaves

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 pm

#22 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
KaitoKid wrote:
Literally no downside to removing teamflashes but k you can socialize with the map after everyone gets bored of being fucked over by their own teammates and leaves

It's not allowed to deliberately teamflash and doing should be moderated and punishment should follow if they continue.

However, of course changes can be made to the server if it turns out it becomes a major problem despite moderators trying to stop it and players reporting them.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 pm

#23 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
Gotouda Aki wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:

It's not allowed to deliberately teamflash and doing should be moderated and punishment should follow if they continue.

However, of course changes can be made to the server if it turns out it becomes a major problem despite moderators trying to stop it and players reporting them.

there is a plugin that tells who flashed the teammate in the chat. would be of use

Image Image

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 am

#24 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
@Zaptor :) Yes for sure :) It just started so it's okay , hope all the rules which are followed on other servers will be followed here too! :)
Rawrrrr :3 wrote:
It was me who slapped you, xD i'm sorry man but admit it shit was hilarious.
sry sry
ssssshhhhhhhh!! -.- I know it was you ,but we kept your name a secret, why did you wrote it here!? -_- :D
It was hilarious but not for me&team :( I was thinking how the hell i am in the air and why we lost? maybe i didn't pressed E correctly? :/ It took me atleast 5 sec to understand, what Mr.Rawrrrr :3 did :p

@Gotouda Aki : Okay okay keep it real :) But atleast /mute plugin maybe ? For people who don't want to hear 'Yo Mama so fat' jokes :?
and unnecessary talks. As you know 'Footsteps' helps a lot but unable to hear them because of continuous talking and jokes.
So it will be perfect if you add /mute so that we can directly select /mute all option or some specific people from it;) :lol:

And yes i agree with Kami , that plugin helps but sometimes TeamFlash is not done intentionally and it shows the name of the one who flashed and then players get mad at him! :/ i played on a server with that plugin+TEAMFLASH warning. 1/3 2/3 3/3 and you are banned for 5,10 mins.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:52 pm

#25 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
the plugin can ofcourse be adjusted to not autokick after teamflashing. its just so you can tell that person to not do it on purpose. but normally they apologie if they know they are in fault.

Image Image

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:16 pm

#26 Post Re: Suggestions and ideas
Well just in case if it is a normal gameplay server :-
1. The Server Air acceleration should be 10aa instead of 100aa , people can easily gstrafe and bhop and take advantage over others.
2. Guns like auto-sniper should be restricted. People just camp with those guns and it is so annoying.
3. The Round start money should be set to 800 instead of 16000 , it makes sense as it is a classic , normal gameplay server.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2