Jailbreak V3

The latest neonDragon news and information.
austria_wien

Re: Jailbreak V3

Post by austria_wien »

You can buy something from the shop, when you are dead.
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

slink wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:51 am
ah ur right it can be edited maybe remove the HP bar and replace it with kills
This, It's weird not seeing how many kills you have and I am not sure what to do with the information of my teammates' HP
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Decency wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:01 pm
slink wrote:
This, It's weird not seeing how many kills you have and I am not sure what to do with the information of my teammates' HP
Know who to teamk... I mean know your rebelling options! (I agree score would be better)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Shadi wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:44 pm
Decency wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:01 pm
slink wrote:
Know who to teamk... I mean know your rebelling options! (I agree score would be better)
Yeah, true.

I won't reduce VIP powers, but a amount of mapvoting in one map would be good. Now on the server, there were mapvotes at the starting of each round.
Furthermore, it shouldn be possible, when you played snow, then it is changing to oasis, that you can vote snow again. Maybe a blocking from the last 5 maps or so.

Triggerhappy achievement isn't working for me on jb_oasis, did it in the morning with < 10 player as T and now as CT.
Last edited by austria_wien on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
slink~
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink~ »

Triggerhappy achievement isn't working for me on jb_oasis.

Does the buttons pressed show ? (ex: 6/34) because i have done that achievement if it does show then u need to press the buttons 1 per 3 seconds to make the system detects the buttons pressed
!revive neondragon
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

slink wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:08 pm
Does the buttons pressed show ? (ex: 6/34) because i have done that achievement if it does show then u need to press the buttons 1 per 3 seconds to make the system detects the buttons pressed
just edited the quote, maybe because there were < 10 players on the server or i was CT. something like this. will try it again. but it doesn't say that you need to be T
slink~
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink~ »

most achievements are for terrorists try it out later if u see the buttons pressed shows for u in the chat then its all good
!revive neondragon
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

slink wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:12 pm
most achievements are for terrorists try it out later if u see the buttons pressed shows for u in the chat then its all good
well thats clear. but some achievements are starting with "as a prisoner...", this indicates for me clearly that it is for T.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

The triggerhappy achievement is only working if u play as a T. However if u pressed all the button as CT and u switch to T and u press one button as a T , it will work and u will get the achievement.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Supercell wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:59 am
The triggerhappy achievement is only working if u play as a T. However if u pressed all the button as CT and u switch to T and u press one button as a T , it will work and u will get the achievement.
Well you shouldn't be able to abuse it, so the counting as a CT should not count. --> bug
So I would suggest:
- each achievement should say, who is able to do the achievement (T/CT/both)
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

austria_wien wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:47 am
Supercell wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:59 am
Well you shouldn't be able to abuse it, so the counting as a CT should not count. --> bug
So I would suggest:
- each achievement should say, who is able to do the achievement (T/CT/both)
I am not sure if it is meant to be a T only achievement , since pressing the buttons as a CT also count . Maybe it is a bug that CT's can not get it while you normally can also unlock it while being a CT.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Rambo funday has been 'bugged' since the update, the health has been lowered significally to the point where the rambo days are over in 10 seconds. Also battle royale fundays are bugged where the round is reset as fast as the first player dies.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

server crashes when someone has higher fps than 101, basically when he gets bunch of warns and slays the server crashes.
slink~
neonDragon Admin

Post by slink~ »

Kurza wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:09 am
server crashes when someone has higher fps than 101, basically when he gets bunch of warns and slays the server crashes.
Thats because of the massive flood to the server but i think removing the warning message will solve the problem
Spoiler!
keep the message as a warning page to the player
!revive neondragon
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Hello, i somehow jumped 3k Units in lj today. What happend is that i was bhopping before the game started.

[Game] Lucius jumped 3091.08 units.

There were 0 height diffrence.
Yours sincerely, Lucius

Return to “News & Information”