Jailbreak V3

The latest neonDragon news and information.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Jailbreak V3

Post by Pukata »

Hello neonDragon Community!

Since the revival of nD back in March 2020, we have been working tirelessly on building up a new Jailbreak server.
This is the third major refactoring of Jailbreak, last one being all the way back in 2013, hence the title "Jailbreak V3"

You can get a preview of the new server page for the jailbreak server.

http://185.37.216.134/index.php

The changes include:

- New stats system and ways of earning cash. Here is a list: http://www.jb.neondragon.net/actions.php
- New toplist, with a fresh start where everyone starts from 0 points: http://www.jb.neondragon.net/toplist.php -- this is a test page so ignore the toplist.
- New monthly toplist, so you can compete for the top every month: http://www.jb.neondragon.net/toplist_monthly.php. The monthly toplist works by simply deleting the points you
earned a month ago, so there is no "hard" reset of the toplist, so you still need to put in an effort to get to the top!
- New achievements: http://www.jb.neondragon.net/achievements.php. We are aiming of around 100 achievements in total, where normal players get to unlock 30 of them, regulars
get access to +30 extra, and the remaining +40 achievements are VIP-only.

We will temporarily suspend players from earning a golden katana, however those who have it will keep having it. This includes the other knives you own.
If you need to unlock 1-2 of the last progressional achievements in the old system, e.g. buy X items in shop or win X lrs, we can allow you to "count" towards them by simply adding your new stats to the old stats page, since we won't be deleting the data in the old system. That way you can still earn the golden katana.

The achievements will be unlockable every month, which removes the need for weekly challenges, since you can think of achievements now being a mix of the
previous achievements + weekly challenges.

For every achievement you unlock, you currently earn 500 nD$, and the amount is keept constant, since we are going to add achievements to more servers, and avoiding the achievement system all together being a big cash farm.

This has been 2 months in progress, with over 200 hours spent coding, testing and designing the new system, which not include other features the admin team has put countless hours into. This has been the most productive 2 months since 2015!

There are other features that will be released periodically, but we have reached a point where the server is finally playable, so i'd rather release it now, and work on
the missing things over time, than letting you guys wait another month for this new server.
Some achievements are bound to be bugged, around half dont work at all, and the same goes with the gameplay, so please report as many bugs as you can on this topic, and be patient, because things take time to fix!

I also want you all to help adjusting the rewards shown in http://www.jb.neondragon.net/actions.php. Simply complete the tracks, and compare the difficulty yourselves, and report
back if some adjustments are needed, e.g. a deathrun track being easier than a surf, but the surf track has less a reward.

To improve the mapcycle on the server, i also recomend everyone using the /ratemap feature, to give us a better idea of which maps to replace in the future.

The server should be live by now.

Enjoy!
S.W.A.T

Re: Jailbreak V3

Post by S.W.A.T »

Liked the changes the new achievements . The new actions and all amazing other things . But i don't think the toplist reset was necessarily. It would be better if you kept the main toplist and added the monthly toplist or so .
However you've done great work last months . hope those changes will make Jailbreak alive for next years .
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

This was pretty much all Pukata work, months coding this!
It's pretty sick, love it! Thanks Pukata !!!
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Thank you for the dedication and the work, the server really needed this upgrade!
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Awesome update, thanks for putting in the effort :)
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Thank you for the amazing effort!
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
hoho

Post by hoho »

Pukata is pro
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

Thank you for the time and effort you have put in this!!!
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

i liked the new update very much thanks for it

Good job Admins

but there is a problem in the monthly toplist its show me a old name for me it's Tomas Shelby And I changed my name and still not workinng^_^

And now we don't get poionts/cash as a ct when the lr ends like before , so its going to be useless to join a ct team
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

SIG MISS wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:21 pm

Good job Admins

but there is a problem in the monthly toplist its show me a old name for me it's Tomas Shelby And I changed my name and still not workinng^_^

And now we don't get poionts/cash as a ct when the lr ends like before , so its going to be useless to join a ct team
Takes some days for your steam profile to update in our system.

As for CT reward, there was a bug that has now been fixed, u should be getting around 350 for surviving as CT like before.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Pukata wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 3:01 pm
SIG MISS wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:21 pm

Good job Admins

Takes some days for your steam profile to update in our system.

As for CT reward, there was a bug that has now been fixed, u should be getting around 350 for surviving as CT like before.

This is bugged , I've heard that CT's dont get cash for surviving to LR. Instead some random Ts get this , like me. I mean I got points and cash two times for "surviving till LR as CT , while I am being T....
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Just posting here, even tho Pukata is aware so you also know we're aware.

Known issues:
  • Ts keeping weapons after round
  • CT ammo at round start
  • Some achieves need adjustment
Feel free to post issues here, but pls don't explain how to replicate the bugs you can PM admins in private for that.

Also, any feedback/ideas are welcome.

We are aware not all reward amounts are perfect, it's a test period and subject to change. Feel free to suggest adjustments.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

not sure if this is a bug but i dont have my professional knife, and my katana equipped, i have the golden katana but no the 2 other knives it tells me i need to buy them....
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I like the added amount of ways to earn cash, however, trying to balance that with nerfing cash gained from kills is disappointing. I doubt the 5 and 10 nd cash rewards will ever make up for kills being 1/4 and hs being 1/2 of before. It's a pretty drastic change that shouldn't have been done.

edit: apparently knife kills (even with katana) are also 100...
edit #2: ratio is either bugged or not 1:1.68 anymore (on leyawin at least)
edit #x: ok new ratio is 1:2, GUN kills cash nerfs have been reverted which I appreciate, knife kills are 250/300 though :(
Last edited by Decency on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Kurza wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:01 pm
not sure if this is a bug but i dont have my professional knife, and my katana equipped, i have the golden katana but no the 2 other knives it tells me i need to buy them....
Its not bugged type /inv and u should see ur knives
Lionel Messi best player in football history

Return to “News & Information”