View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

#31 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
grz evey body
no more ban for me please like evry time
special thx to mad my.best black friend and my best black member
and i wanted to see snel as a member but ffs -_-

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 pm

#32 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Quote:
Thanks to Mila & daM for their dedication, effort and time they have put in our community!

would of thought andy deserved more than a copy and paste but ye sfe tnx 4 dedication my g.

Quote:
We are well aware of the lack of communication and presence on the forums from the admin team recently. It’s something we will work on improving and will focus on in the upcoming future. Due to lack of resources, we would like to ask you to remain patient.

what resources are you exactly talking about rofl???????? shieeeet ran out of diamonds need some more clay shit kaito maki farm me some oil so we can mine steel. resources. how about you stop giving admin to these people who just disappear and give up as soon as they get rcon, andy has been a member for how many years now, players like voro VW polo gets it who aint posted in over a month, majin is another example, pattern up u waste cadets

can u stop spewing random crap and pasting copied one liners to make filler info??? "admin meeting outcome" we recognise nobody is doing anything and will improve on doing nothing by gaining resources well theres 7 admins and half of this outcome is copied and pasted from a notepad from 2012 with names changed so i want to know exactly what everyone does??? dont u think the community who pay for vip and stay playing on these servers day to day deserve an explanation as to why the entire admin team is silent, invisible and non existent in any of the servers or forum for months on end ??

Spoiler: show
p.s just saying makis had more hours ingame on jb than combined admin team and hes a pretty good admin on our discord id consider him for a promotion frmo friend of the family sfe. give him green back my gs ya get me. ladbroke grove is where it gets tekky.

hold tight in a bit. dont delete

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 am
nD** Runner Member

#33 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Quote:
We are well aware of the lack of communication and presence on the forums from the admin team recently. It’s something we will work on improving and will focus on in the upcoming future. Due to lack of resources, we would like to ask you to remain patient.

The main problem is not communication, it is instead inactivity and low forum/game presence. There is not much to do about communication when there isn't anybody to communicate with in the first place. Inactivity will also lead to the second point, the lack of resources to give fast replies regarding decisions, discussions or just management.

So if some of the people taking care of the visible tasks (for the regulars) go totally inactive, of course admins will not be seen as a team at all and it will look as though there's a lack of internal organization. Now, we don't really know how they work in the background, but resolving inactivity would already make the team way stronger.

Another admin could result in a good addition, but I don't know if rushing a promotion is the most sensible thing to do just because some people don't do much. However, it will be needed at some point.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:52 am
Friend of the Community

#34 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
freeda_khala wrote:
how about you stop giving admin to these people who just disappear and give up as soon as they get rcon

rcon? don't think most admins even ask for it, or aware of what they'd do with it
Maybe you mean SSH? Don't think any of the new admins have gotten it in a very long time, maybe you mean admin in general? The last option I can see.

As for cases like Maki, while he'd make a good admin it's not only matter of what people think, but what Maki wants - ever cared to ask him whether he'd want it in the first place? Afaik he doesn't, unless he changed mind.

- Benjamin Franklin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:42 pm
neonDragon Admin

#35 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Cash, ranking system and assist kills has now been reenabled on Deathmatch again.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:21 pm

#36 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Congratulations to everyone, good job

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:01 pm
nD** Runner Member

#37 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Patrick wrote:
Cash, ranking system and assist kills has now been reenabled on Deathmatch again.

please update /toplist

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin

#38 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Patrick wrote:

please update /toplist

The ranks wont get reset, but we will implement a monthly toplist instead. The leader of each monthly leaderboard will be awarded - more about that later.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 pm

#39 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Patrick wrote:
Patrick wrote:

please update /toplist

The ranks wont get reset, but we will implement a monthly toplist instead. The leader of each monthly leaderboard will be awarded - more about that later.

time to farm and stay as a leader lol

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 pm
neonDragon Admin

#40 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Dee Dee wrote:
Inactivity will also lead to the second point, the lack of resources to give fast replies regarding decisions, discussions or just management.

Another admin could result in a good addition, but I don't know if rushing a promotion is the most sensible thing to do just because some people don't do much. However, it will be needed at some point.

Regarding the note of lack of resources, I think the quote above sums it up pretty well - which is also why I ask you guys to remain patient when it comes to replies on topics. The admin team is split in two with tech- and PR-admins. The PR-admins are handling the forums and servers, and are trying to reply to these topics a lot of you refer to. As many of you might have noticed, we have been lacking activity over the last couple of months, but it's something we are trying to fix.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 pm

#41 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Congratulations to everyone.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:53 pm

#42 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Was there any discussion on giving members powers on the forums?

She wanted to stop, but she was riding a wave of memory and it was carrying her backward to that night, that room, and the blood that had spattered her mother's star charts like the map of a new constellation.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

#43 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Was there any discussion regarding this --> viewtopic.php?f=119&t=30235

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:00 pm
neonDragon Admin

#44 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:
Was there any discussion on giving members powers on the forums?

Will be discussed in the next member meeting. We need to get their input on things and will have a look at the suggestions and needs after the meeting has been held.

Was there any discussion regarding this --> viewtopic.php?f=119&t=30235

Yes, but it was decided to keep it on hold for now. We have been planning to redesign the forums for quite a while and it will be kept on hold till this actually happens.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:19 pm

#45 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 13-11-2017
Are you trying to add that "Death has left the CSGO team" before its too late?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next