View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

#46 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Jellow wrote:
Waschera wrote:
Death's trial for the nD* CS:GO team has been Accepted.

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Death wrote:
-Racist (would post screenshot but not sure how)

You can upload the SS on http://imgur.com/ , after it is uploaded, click in an arrow and then "get share links", copy the one that says Forums and post it here.

Since i dont play much anymore, can someone explain this to me please? We have a member who just passed his trail that is not able to upload an image on the forums. What does it take to become a cs:go member?

Probably the rules have changed since there have been so many new members.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:51 am

#47 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
I put it in here. Maybe for the next meeting?

Is there any reason, why the nickchange of the forum account is unlimited?
It's just work for the admins and destroys the forum/reading culture.

Last edited by austria_wien on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:40 pm

#48 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Wayne wrote:
Jellow wrote:
Waschera wrote:

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Death wrote:

You can upload the SS on http://imgur.com/ , after it is uploaded, click in an arrow and then "get share links", copy the one that says Forums and post it here.

Since i dont play much anymore, can someone explain this to me please? We have a member who just passed his trail that is not able to upload an image on the forums. What does it take to become a cs:go member?

Thats why i asked, maybe an admin can enlighten me? :)

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:45 pm
neonDragon Admin

#49 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Jellow wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Jellow wrote:
Waschera wrote:

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Death wrote:

Thats why i asked, maybe an admin can enlighten me? :)

Pukata made the ndmenu for the CSGO servers some months back which meant that we could finally start thinking about recruiting people to moderate the server. The problem was where can we find people that are ready when none of our current members play regularly on that server and none of the regulars playing on the CSGO server is on the forums or on CS 1.6. It was decided that we would be very lenient in the beginning with who we pick for the team. Eventually this will lead to more people from CS:GO joining on the forums and participating in conversations and such, hopefully. This is how Jailbreak was founded way back and this is how we are trying to start something on CS:GO. Picks might look a bit random but rest assured we wont accept someone that will not bring anything good for the servers.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:27 pm

#50 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Alright fair an honest reply. Just a simple question, do people from cs:go have powers in cs 1.6 servers and vice versa??

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:13 am

#51 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Jellow wrote:
Alright fair an honest reply. Just a simple question, do people from cs:go have powers in cs 1.6 servers and vice versa??

No, they don't. It has been discussed, but the conclusion was that it should have separate teams.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:16 am
neonDragon Admin

#52 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Jellow wrote:

No, they don't. It has been discussed, but the conclusion was that it should have separate teams.

cs 1.6 members have powers on cs 1.6 only, and the same for the CS:GO team for csgo. Both are completely seperate, and since csgo is new territory, we are not as strict when it comes to recruitment.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:47 pm

#53 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Pukata wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Jellow wrote:

cs 1.6 members have powers on cs 1.6 only, and the same for the CS:GO team for csgo. Both are completely seperate, and since csgo is new territory, we are not as strict when it comes to recruitment.

Hey now little buddy, did u just reply with the exact same information as the member and admin above cuz u also wanted a big thank you from me? Well come here you, let me give ur post a thumbs up!

Spoiler: show
Obvious sarcastic jokes, thanks for explaining stuff to me.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 pm
neonDragon Admin

#54 Post Re: Admin Meeting Outcome 10-12-2016
Jellow wrote:
Pukata wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Jellow wrote:

Hey now little buddy, did u just reply with the exact same information as the member and admin above cuz u also wanted a big thank you from me? Well come here you, let me give ur post a thumbs up!

Spoiler: show
Obvious sarcastic jokes, thanks for explaining stuff to me.

Just realised waschera made a reply with the same info, sry xD

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:01 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4